Are these biscuits or are these cakes?

Are these biscuits or are these cakes?

They claim to be cakes but I only ever see them stocked in the biscuits aisle.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaffa_Cakes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I doubt they are cooked twice, therefore they would indeed be cakes.

>Are these biscuits or are these cakes?
They're called cookies.

Are scones cakes?

Greg looks a whole hell of a lot better with a beard.

No.
They are legally defined as cakes.
The primary reasons being they are soft when fresh, and go hard when stale. And are made with a fluid batter like a cake, rather than a firm dough like a biscuit.

Fuck off pikey scum.

>No
Yes. When your country puts a man on the moon then your opinion as to naming food will be valid. BTW our celebration of BTFO of the commonwealth cu/ck/s is coming up.

>9120308
>is wrong
>is incapable of forming a coherant argument
>resorts to nationalist masturbation in a discussion about cakes

kek
Enjoy your (You). Oh, wait....

They are cakes, therefore not subject to VAT in the UK. There was an entire court case about it

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaffa_Cakes

>In the United Kingdom, value added tax is payable on chocolate-covered biscuits, but not on chocolate-covered cakes

This country, I swear to god...

You stupid fuck.

Stay mad brit cu/ck/

At least try to eat something with flavor
>muh bangers and mash
KEK

biscake?

A mistake

Too much of a walking caricature. I'm calling false flag. Not even a burgerblob is this retarded.

idk but i've always wanted to try them since i was like 13 and used to watch yogscast aka cuckscast and the fat ginger never shut up about it

This reminds me of that Mitchell and Webb sketch where there is a man whos power is biscuit telekinesis and he can't move the jaffa cakes lol

do they go hard or soft when they go bad? that's the one real way to tell

haha big man shovel hole diggy

they're cakes, so as to dodge a biscuit-related tax in the UK, but they'll be in the same aisle.

They look like what my bongfriends would refer to as "cookies." But I don't know if they are soft or crispy, so that throws a wrench in it.

Kree!

If they go hard when they go stale they are a cake. If it goes soft when it goes stale it's biscuit.

Jaffa cake is a cake, the confusion lies in that it is usually stocked the biscuit aisle of shops and is eaten in the same context as a biscuit.

Where do I buy these in Canada?

Somewhere with lots of bong expats I would have thought.

Fun fact: this year marks the 90th anniversary of the Jaffa Cake

Whichever isn't taxed.