Tfw no midday /sip/

>tfw no midday /sip/
feels bad man

That's not a sip ya dingus

Exactly.
Can't you fkn read?
>>tfw no midday /sip/

Fuck off with this shitty forced reddit meme.

>reddit meme
It's a Veeky Forums meme, dyel

>hurr got le sir to put in in le comic after le shitting up le board for over a le year, that makes it le official le Veeky Forums le meme xD
good job confirming your status as reddit cancer

I really don't think you know what a /sip/ is, user.
Lurk moar.

Veeky Forums is one of reddit's colonies within Veeky Forums. Appearently you haven't seen how often bacon and keto threads are posted over there.

>obsessed with reddit
>definitely not a redditor

Yeah apparently I haven't because I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

...cried the desperate plebbitard after being found out

>literally can't stop posting about reddit

Why have Go Joy when you can have 'go 'za?

>plebbitard can't stop shedding salty tears whenever recognized for the metastasized tumor that he is

Don't post pictures of yourself. This isn't a safe space. Nobody can upvote you here.

>babby's first day on Veeky Forums

no memes t hough i ODed on caffeine ppills in middle school and ended up the the ER dying, and i felt like i was passing out'
not funny (real funny anyway)

>may be if call other people redditors i will fit in!!!1!!
t.you

first /sip/ of the day

Go back to /r/flaminghomosexuals. We love our sips meme on /ck, which we culturally misappropriated, and then improved vastly, from the retards on /fit.

SVERGIE BRODER

You should only speak for yourself.

>welcome to Veeky Forums (no homo)

>no calories
>energy
That shit is breaking the laws of physics.

>billys pan pizza
The only way to cook it is to nuke it for 8 minutes until it turns into a thick molten cheese cracker.

I've seen this image a thousand times but i only just now realized that the evian bottle has yellow liquid in it.

Well isn't that all any of us can ever do as user? You do understand this is an anonymous sips image sharing board right? Try lurking?

Why state the obvious? You've made that more than clear already. Do you enjoy embarrassing yourself?

Funny that this plebbitard can't see the irony due to his meme addled brain cells

>plebbitard trying to order Veeky Forums around like it's tumblr
How cute he even wants us to come to his home subplebbit

>samefagging this hard

Which of the prettyboys distracted you the most all this time?

I'm not familiar with reddit or its site structure or vernacular. I dont even know what you were trying to say with this.

As the creator of that meme OC, which was custom crafted for /ck.... What did you mean by this?

Va synd, gubbe.

Jag hoppas att du klarar det.

It's b8. Don't take it. He just accuses everyone of being from reddit.