Greentext the plot of your new novel, it's not like is going anywhere

Greentext the plot of your new novel, it's not like is going anywhere.

>high modernism into mystery genre into lovecraftian horror into metafiction

>Only one enemy remained, two if you counted God...

>avant poet never writes anything, and just lives his life man

I am sick and tired of this. Every day I come to Veeky Forums, and every day there is at least one thread up with an OP image of an attractive woman dressed scantily and posing seductively. It's probably the same one or two people who do it honestly. Let me tell you something, you faggot pieces of shit who are doing this: you are the poster child for everything that is wrong in literature, art, and society as a whole today. You are incapable of coming up with anything creative, thought provoking, or of substance, and you lack even the smallest modicum of intelligence, so you use "style" and "flash" and pizazz in place of it and to draw attention to yourself, because that's the only way your SHIT "creation" and ideas would ever get seen by anyone. And before you say anything, this has NOTHING to do with the fact that I don't have a girlfriend. Anyway, I will be petitioning the owner of this website to ban your asses, so enjoy being able to post here while it lasts, because it's not going to last long, just like you that one time you convinced an obese girl to let you fuck her.

Nice pasta mate but not a plot.

>A Hollywood film director convinces Sam Harris, the public intellectual, that he's the only living person who can do justice to the role of Richard Nixon in the director's upcoming biopic. Harris initially resists the idea, but over weeks of persuasion, he comes around and becomes convinced that he will go down in acting history. What he doesn't know is that the director intends only to humiliate him.

>want to shower so I can go out tonight and maybe meet a qt
>spider in the bathroom
Help me bros, I'm too scared

holy... I...

>A Hollywood film director convinces Ben Stiller, the public star, that he's the only living person who can do justice to the role of Sam Harris in the director's upcoming biopic. Stiller initially resists the idea, but after seeing a photo of Harris, he comes around and becomes convinced that he will go down in acting history. What he doesn't know is that hes about to become a atheistic cuckold by reading Harris books preparing to the role. Ultimately, he ends turning down the role and becomes a public intelectual, thus having there two Harris now.

>writing a novel

>College boy inherits farm land from dead grandfather and decides to give it a shot but doesn't know anything about farming so it fails but he pushes but he ends up succumbing to both drug and psychologically induced hallucinations mixed in with what may or may not be real apparitions of his grandfather as well as Native Americans slain by catholic missionaries on his fathers land centuries prior. Story ends with him killing his love interest and her boyfriend and then committing suicide in the middle of nowhere.

Supposed to have a motif of tradition/heritage and what it means to surrender it or adopt unwillingly.

I also want to make the Native American component of it very historically accurate and considering implementing a framed narrative aspect to it where i include sections of another story during 17th and 18th century colonialism. It all takes place in upstate NY and revolves around the local history of my hometown, in which my grandfather actually did own farmland. So its also a semi-autobiographical work.

The starting point sounds interesting, however, make sure you not make it another spiral ride down to depression (unless that's what you're aiming for, wich sounds pretty cliche IMO).

I also don't see the conection between the end and the rest of it.

heh.

Dwarves that are basically Spartans but not gay and have goblins for slaves that do shitty menial stuff but leave the stuff that matters to the derfs.

Orcs are ironically the thinkers and are basically Athenian.

I will probably change some stuff.

>Catholic missionaries in 17th/18th century New York
>missionaries slaying Native Americans
>hallucinations xD
>Elliot Roger murder-suicide ending
I'd tone down the edginess, make the story much simpler.

>Man discovers he has omnipotent powers, uses them to find out wife is cheating, murders wife, angers higher up powers because she was the last remaining omnipotent female, rest of story is travelling universe hiding/running from higher ups

you can just tell she got a nice pussy

probably full of stubble

I'm actually writing a collection of short stories.

Post the plots mate

Of fucking all of them? Fuck that
They have a running theme of death though. Mostly light hearted, and a good chunk of them are comedic.

>*tips*

I just want to say that in one of these type of threads, some user had this story about a guy who's a florist and gets obsessed with the beauty of mourning after seeing this grave covered in flowers for a person who died in a car crash.

So he starts purposefully causing car crashes. The police figure it out and they track him down, but they find that he has hung himself, surrounded by flowers and notes of mourning from townsfolk that are all written in the same handwriting.

Anyways, this green text has stuck with me for some reason. It haunts me. Pls user, give it some good prose.

I'd read that

Seems like the idea of some guy who recently watched Nightcrawler.

Sounds more like Crash to me

>a huge bodybuilder gets in a motorcycle accident and suffers head trauma that results in an extreme creative drive. The creative drive manifests as a fascination with origami, which he is terrible at, because his hands are like catchers mitts.

I know this is bait, but I'm going to reply to this anyway.

I attach jaypegs of hot girls in all my posts because I simply want your (you)'s. Now give me all your (you)'s.

Short story about a Celtic youth who wanders into an old dark forest. Still trying to decide how best to finish it, but its something kind of twilight zone-like. I don't plan on making him die, but maybe having it be sort of open ended where you're left to guess his fate. Or he might make it out spooked and scraped up, not really the focus I suppose.

Writing children's book about a little boy who sleeps in a zoo and wakes up in the middle of the night to find it's become a treacherous jungle. He's scared, and he just wants to curl up into a ball and let the forest take him, but the only thing keeping him going is his will to find his older sister, who he believes is also stuck in the jungle with him. All the while, he is being stalked by some unseen predator.

I told my illustrator to just use her imagination, but I've been imagining it as two floating orbs of light as eyes, and that's about it. I figured nothing's scarier than the unknown, which is what the whole story's supposed to be about anyway, so what the heck.

Story climaxes with him facing the Thing one-on-one and giving it the slip before finding his sister. It's not shown that she's in any more control of the situation than he is, and it doesn't end on them making it home or anything, but as they're holding each other, waiting for the uncertainty of their own futures, the sun begins to make its way over the unending treeline ;_;

Oh, holy shit, what the fuck? I'm this user(), and I swear I never saw your post before making mine.

Pretty standard tales anyway. What, you thought that was original or something? You fantasized about Disney buying your incredibly clever idea and making another Jungle Book?

Hey, up yours. I've got your Jungle Book right here, pal.

Literally twilightzone.

On a side note though, I'm still trying to decide what kind of things he runs into. I mostly was going for an 'unknown' thing as well. Hearing lots of noises, only half of them sounding like they belong there, being disoriented, sort of making it feel nightmarish like instead of just being freaked out in the woods. Probably going to have something supernatural, but kind of light on that end.

I know a bit, but not enough on Celtic religion, but there's probably some good inspiration in there for what I could use and still have some large creativity with it.

That's a pretty nice story for a child's book though. I've never liked scary movies really, but always liked suspenseful and creepy things in literature. Roughly how long are you trying to make it? Like 50-60 pages?

>a roadtrip
>narrated from different povs
>never narrated from the main character's pov
>non-linear
>each chapter negates events from previous chapters
I just want to write something retarded.

>Big bad guy from a dark age style rpg as the main character.
>Good guy from a dark age style rpg as the antagonist.
>Following the main character you see how he got so many weird individuals to take orders from him.
>Looking at the antagonists point of view we see how he's a huge douche.
>Bad guy wins because role reversal is clever and original.

Even if it's a little cliche I still want to write a story kind of like that.
I wrote out some backstory mostly about how some characters got to be the way that they are, the "good guys" are arrogant jerks.
The "bad guys" all unite to overthrow the good people because they recognize the struggle each of them has faced.

The good guys are one dimensional in their current state, but intentionally so. Oh, and the bad guys are recruited by one dude who is pure evil, some stay with him in hopes of having power, others don't like the current ruler, and hope to overthrow him, and possibly their leader.