Hello Veeky Forums

Hello Veeky Forums

Sort yourself out

this is no joke

It doesn't seem obvious to me.

Not AT ALL.

No, we need to do revolution first.
t. 21 year old Veeky Forums fag

But Professor, I'm full of rage and hatred which manifests itself in passive aggressive tendencies accompanied by self-loathing and a general desire to see the world as we know it come to a violent end!

What should I do?

This is what it's like at the top of the dominance hierarchy.

Look around in your room and identify some small little thing that needs fixing, and FIX it

he always talks about how we should fix things but his whole philosophy seems to be about how everything is perfect the way it already is and any attempt to change anything is an encroachment on the status quo by radical ideologues

Nah that's just what it's like to be a Canadian.

Is that his wife?

Has anyone tried his self authoring program?

i got a free copy of the future authoring program but havn't done it yet cause i've been too busy wallowing in self-pity and sleeping all day

Wrong. Not all change is good, not all change is bad.

That's THAT.

what exactly is the dominance hierarchy? if i become super successful and make billions of dollars, but my son is a beta, is he still at the top 1% of the hierarchy because of his inheritance/relation to me? or is he at the bottom because he's not dominant?

If your son is a beta then you weren't on the top of the heirarchy to begin with.

This nigga made me read Gulag Archipelago, please save me I want to get back to my Japanese poetry.

so it has nothing to do with wealth?

Are we gonna have to get Ben Stiller in here again?

Nah. His wife is some babushka looking lady. She was probably hot when she was young like most russian girls.

Is it true that reading Dostoevsky, Tolstoy, Orwell, Nietzsche and Solzhenitsyn will change my life forever?

The only way a billionaire cant get laid is literal autism. The dominance hierachy from petersons point of view I believe is sexual. Even if he has a passive personality if he fucks he fucks.

Yes actually.

lmao

Yes.

>self

let me plant a flag here

I've read a small bit of Orwell and Sozhenitsyn and it defenitely set me free from being a dangerous far-right ideologue.

I feel more at peace now that I've been able to structurize certain beliefs.

Am I supposed to get every book or is the abridged version fine?

It'll make you resentful that no one else has read them, and you'll spend the rest of your life implying that only you understand Christianity and totalitarianism.

Most people read the abridged version which is big enough, I've heard that the unabridged version gets very repetitive.