What's a good topping for some nice crisp bread

what's a good topping for some nice crisp bread

Ah yes, I found some of that stuff in the international section of my grocery store once and bought it out of curiosity. Though I believe the brand was a German one, Wassa or something like that. A solid 8/10 snack with some butter, cream cheese, or jam. Also great just with actual cheese. A good sharp cheddar is my recommendation.

Caviar from a tube or and liver and pickles are the only acceptable answers buddy

Laughing cow cheese works quite nicely, about half a wedge per piece

Or a good jam

butter, cheese and ham

Where do I find this in the states?

Just butter for me.

I just had some shitty seafood salad on some Wasa bread, complimented it pretty well.

Check a discount corner? That's where I found my box. Apparently they weren't selling well

Perhaps some crushed avocado

This is the eternal truth

Good idea, gonna try this next time avocados are on sale.

Wasa is actually a swedish brand. And it's the largest producer of that style of bread in the world.

>cut up pieces of boiled new potatoes
>cut up pieces of pickled herring
>chives
>sour cream

>swedes
>even their bread is brown

when does it end

when i visted sweden they often paired it with some type of liver paste... it was pretty good.

>using pickled herring instead of surströmming
pleb

Ah, I don't know where I got the idea it was German. I'll have to get some of that again, it seems like a great way to add texture to poverty meals.

That Wassa bread will make you shit as if you had dysentery. Careful with it.

>his system can't handle fiber

Just how fat are you?

this is the greatest kind

It's pretty much a pork liver pâté. Can't go wrong with that and some fresh or pickled cucumbers.

Go and be 13 somewhere else please.

It's probably an easy mistake to make. My grandma always wants something that you really need to chew with her meals. So when the meal lacks it (like soups) she gets a picece of that and some butter, so you're right about that