What's everyone drinking/reading tonight? This weekend I have this very Veeky Forums book to finish up...

What's everyone drinking/reading tonight? This weekend I have this very Veeky Forums book to finish up. Basically it's early 1900's Russia, right during the Bolshevik revolution, man gets accused of being pro aristicat and instead of being shot and exiled, he's let off "light" and sentenced to house arrest for the rest of his life in a nice, more upscale hotel in Moscow...

The drink? German Dornfelder red wine. Sweet and smooth.

What about you fine folk?

Budweiser and the divine comedy

Budweiser....

get off my Veeky Forums user. you shame me.

>This weekend I have this very Veeky Forums book to finish up. Basically it's early 1900's Russia, right during the Bolshevik revolution, man gets accused of being pro aristicat and instead of being shot and exiled, he's let off "light" and sentenced to house arrest for the rest of his life in a nice, more upscale hotel in Moscow...
>The drink? German Dornfelder red wine. Sweet and smooth.
>What about you fine folk?
>>>
> Anonymous 02/17/17(Fri)22:23:01 No.9120521▶
> (OP)
>Budweiser and the divine comedy
>>>
> Anonymous 02/17/17(Fri)22:25:41 No.9120526▶
>
>Budweiser....
>get off my Veeky Forums user. you shame me.

test

>drinking wine from a whisky glass

kill yourself pussy

also this

Are we art?

Drinking the last of a bottle of Germain Robin Anno Domini brandy while reading Rabbit, Run. It's raining outside and I'm right by a fire in my living room; pretty comfy all told.

Busch and fucking NOTHING
>be poor as fuck atm
>use library
>finished a book to early, have book on hold
>available in 3 days
kill me

Do you think they let you drink at the library, maybe if you're discrete? Is it just frowned upon? Sounds like it could be comfy if pulled off

test

Would probably be a low point in my life if I start drinking at libraries.

Currently reading The llluminatus! Trilogy and making tea. Listening to Dopesmoker. Just finished hanging with friends, and I have a comfortable buzz goin. Good Friday night so far.

Anybody here smoking any green tonight?

The Gospel

Lukewarm water

>DUDE WEED LMAO

I drink in the bathrooms on campus so ???

Big gin and Thomas Merton

How's Merton? Is it his memoirs? I've been thinking of giving them a go.

>Drinking
Johnnie Walker Black.

>Reading
Jurgen by James Branch Cabell

It's his translations of the Verna Seniorium. Pretty light, kind of like a cross between the Daode Jing and Marcus Aurelius. Good existentialist relaxation.

The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich and tea.

Cheapass pinot grigio (i think barefoot or something, the one they have at 7-11)

Aristotle's Politics

>tfw drinking a fresh cup of coffee and watching an episode of Jojo to celebrate a major research breakthrough that is not only going to make this life-consuming nightmare of a thesis doable, but also confirms a line of philosophical inquiry I've been trying to follow for two fucking years and haven't been able to find anyone saying directly so I'm not even sure if it's a badly-put question
>tfw it all came down to a lucky google search based on a whim I had on the toilet
>tfw this may have actually saved my life because I would have needed to synthesize a theoretical apparatus making the same point as this guy (which I haven't been able to do for two years) out of thin air, in like a week or less
>tfw also vindicates that my idea was a real idea
>tfw now I can just go "yeah this guy said what I'm trying to say" and kill 25% of the paper length with an hour of work

I might even watch TWO episodes of Jojo

Bourbon old fashioned and Ezekiel. Don't listen to the haters, glasses are what you make them, user.

if you watch JoJo I doubt you made a very important breakthrough

Well, everything is relative.

I really like the show.

Read the manga you Philistine.

lmao

Coffee
finish Horace Carminas, starting New Testament

never in library but i drink at work all the time, just diluting spirit in bottle of water

Tell me more about this major research breakthrough... since I already know plenty about Jojo.

Not that guy...

But I love how when one of you pseuds sees someone honestly doing what you all pretend to do, you react this way.

Drinking from my first batch of homebrew! Not reading anything right now because I'm busy shitposting on Veeky Forums, but later I'll be reading some poetry of Emerson.

bump

G&T paired with the Scholz and Rogers translation of the Royal Frankish Annals

I used to drink Monster (ripper, of course) while reading, but i stopped when i accidentally spilled most of the can on the book (The Running Man)

This is you, OP.

My diary. Piss.

true

tyskie and shitposts
maybe orlando, henry and june and trotsky's history of the russian revolution later

Weed Tea and Plato's Republic. I am newfag druggie starting with the Greeks.

What's your weed tea recipe? I could never get it to be simultaneously palatable and effective.