My hospital has a tiny little Subway in the basement!

My hospital has a tiny little Subway in the basement!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=P9FGIr-VTx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cool

Is it next door to the boiler room? You can get a nice tuna sandwich and keep your feet toasty warm at the same time.

did you eat there?

Smart franchise owner.

That's pretty reckless and irresponsible.

nice blog

>the boombox

>in the basement
Ayy lmao

m.youtube.com/watch?v=P9FGIr-VTx4

Your hospital sounds pretty fucking horrible

this post is adorable

Get aids from a transfusion nigga.

I don't care unless patients can eat there instead of giving me individually packaged slices of bread.

makes the day go by 20% cooler

There is nothing dangerous about this what are you autists going on about.

Okay it would be cozy as fuck to work in a basement subway, especially if it's near an air conditioner or boiler or other machine that produces white noise

Subway sucks

Seems comfy tbqh. I like the old fashioned neon sign

>wanting to work in a windowless basement suite next to a boiler room

You suck

Cocks

If sand people or pajeets are running the place forget it.

>not wanting to work in a windowless basement suite next to a boiler room

Yeah, and I can make good sandwiches as well, unlike Subway.

Maximum comfy, holy shit, this is literally the type of thing I imagined as a kid.

Subterranean living ain't all its cracked up to be, paco.

This, the fact that people on here actually eat that garbage really goes to show how much this place needs to improve as a whole

Step it up guys

The cookies

did you imagine hospitals as a kid?
were your parents medics or what?

No, I just always associated small fast food chains or cafeterias within large complexes (hospitals, office buildings, things underground) with cozyness. OP's image triggered the ultimate dreamlike nostalgia for me, the kind I see when I do DMT usually.

I wouldn't mind this as long as it isn't physically uncomfortable (too cramped, too hot) and I got the place to myself.

>fast food in a hospital
No wonder all you Americans are obese

I misread "hospital" as "house" and thought you built a fully functional recreation of a subway in the basement of your home

What the fuck about the scenario is appealing to you? I want actual thought out reasons, not meme concepts like comfiness and coziness.

You aren't even being subtle anymore

genuine question here:
In my country subway's ingredients is pretty good. So what is so garbage about it?

we have some fairly good hospital restaurants here. no fast food though.

Bad ingredients, not worth the high prices when you can go to a real deli and get a much better sandwich for less.

local hospital has Moes cater and sell in the cafeteria on certain days of the week and chickfila on others. There's no other fast food on that side of town besides bk so people go to the hospital just for lunch
t.flyover

>eating at a hospital over going to BK
sounds about right.

why do you own a hospital?

Yeah, nothing about a hospital is comfy. But some of the mental hospitals have parts where you just see your doctor and don't interact with the crazies. I got to go to one when I had check-ups on antipsychotics and antidepressants. My nurse would tickle me so she could find a vein for a blood test. Pic related is by Baltimore.

For some reason it reminds me of Silent Hill.

>Fucked up hospital.
>Perfectly normal Subway in basement staffed by humans.

It's probably still better than whatever they serve at the hospital's cafeteria.

Fast food is all over the world, m8.

Our hospital has a small bakery which bakes bread and buns fresh. It also has a small brewery as a secondary source of income.

that's actually pretty cool man. thanks for sharing.

pretty sure it's illegal to sell alcohol at hospitals

They didn't sell it at hospitals, they deliverd it to restaurants. That hospital already had the ingridiences needed for beer as they use them for medication, so they decided to just roll with it and make beer.

This is in Chattanooga isnt it?

No...just stop

Don't know why you think it is unlikely that there is beer in hospitals. Giving alcoholic patients beer is a common practice to make sure that they don't slip into hard drug withdrawal. And hard drug withdrawl is far worse for the health and the healing process than a beer.

"Nurse... fetch the patient a Bud"

You'd be surprised, but yes. This is actually part of a treatment process.

I see you, do you see me

Why would you want slow food in a place of misery and death with a sheer veneer of disinfectant?
Really eager to soak in the experience?

YOUR hospital?

I think a better question is why would you want food there at all?

Of course, the only wise move is getting out there as quickly as possible. But you can't just be like "I know your dying, mother, but I haven't had breakfast" and go home and cook yourself a meal.

>But you can't just be like "I know your dying, mother, but I haven't had breakfast" and go home and cook yourself a meal.

But you could have brought food from home, or stopped somewhere along the way, while you were headed to the hospital to see dear mommie.

How much hospital cost?

But dear mommy had been temporarily released from medical care of her own will and slowly wasted away from a fungal infection inside her lungs at home while doing her business in plastic bucket bucket, because she could not move down to the bathroom anymore, until she could not get any more oxygen despite the mask and bottle and you needed to call an ambulance and carry her

I know that feel man.
I feel that comfy feeling whenever I see small places, guess you could say I have reverse Claustrophobia

Did this happen to you or something?

Wait - Subway has pizza?

Anyone ever have it?

ITT: a shitload of triggered eurotrash that have to wait six months to get into a hospital and the only food that they can afford to serve there is boot leather

>a Subway® inside of a hospital
>this is literally the type of thing I imagined as a kid

They can always ask their parents and grandparents that they share a state-owned apartment with to head down to the bread line in their stead.

i put my tiny little subway in ur moms basement

some years ago. personal sized pizza it was pretty shit desu

Subway is shit.
Stop eating fast food lardass.
How hard is it to make your own fucking sandwich?

I fucking swear Veeky Forums is the most meme board of them all. Do you faggots even cook? All I see here is /pol/ trolling, fast food threads and discussion about water.

dont worry user,me too
thats why im autistically obsessed with kowloon walled city

Same, this thread was really confusing for a minute

I know you're getting a bunch of meme responses but I genuinely thank you for posting. Your short enthusiastic sentence for some reason is making my day.

Looks really comfy

You're retarded.

Ye. But that is not the point I am trying to make. I want to say, that depending on circumstances, (and chances are, when you have to go to the hospital, you will not be able to control many of those), you will be in a situation, where you need to eat from whatever offerings are nearby.

And a familiar place like a Subway is much more comforting and emotionally stabilizing, than whatever underfunded cafeteria the average hospital has to offer. Of course this may differ from place to place, but most hospital cafeterias exude the same miasma of misery as the rest of the building. And even an island of shit can be a lifesaver, when your other option is drowning.

So does mine. Are you in Idaho by chance?

Seconded

Not the guy you replied to, but I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. There's just something charming about being able to go from a private, cozy space to a larger busy and bustling area in a few seconds by just taking a few steps and going through a doorway.

>Vegan meals
>healthy
we have it on record of that not being true at all

Reviewbrah finally hopped on HRT ?

New England

OP here. I pretty much agree. And you'd never get away with someplace like McD's whose image is synonymous with fast food; Subway has managed to attain a "healthier" perception so it's more permissible for a hospital.

Good! Die!

I've never laughed so hard at a post thank you