He doesn't like anchovies on pizza

>He doesn't like anchovies on pizza

>he puts anything other than sparse amounts of cheese with leaves on his pizza

I don't even like anchovies in earth water.

Margarita with achovies is god tier.

Never go pizza without Anchovies
>Only orders pepperoni
>"Cheese only pls"
>fuckin pleb

Margi is great on its own; dont want anchovies complicating such a pure and simple set of flavors

Anchovies on the other hand work like peaches, you add a billion ingredients but anchovies r so stronk that they end up moving to the forefront anyways

Terrible analogy. Anchovies and peaches are both GOAT

poor little fishes. all they wanted was to swim in the sea.

If you put anchovies in it it's just a whole different pizza you can ejoy both, it doesn't ruin anything u purist fuck.

>Projecting human constructs on a brain smaller than a thimble.

I didn't say peaches nor anchovies ruined anything faggot

Its just that anchovies have such a strong flavor they stand in the forefront
But yeah fuck peaches ill admit that
>make smoothie of strawberry, vanilla ice cream, yogurt, and banana
>1/4 cup peach juice to help the blender
>only taste fucking peaches
Fuck peaches

But you said that you don't want anchovies in a a margi cause it's already great. I just saud is a whole different pizza. The basil serves as something to clean you palate.

No i wouldn't want ancho on margi because if I order ancho i want to taste the ancho; of which tastes so strong all the other noncheese/nonsauce ingredients would be wasted

I don't like anchivoes distributed like pic related.

But if you cut them into 1/3rd that size and spread them about, they are nice from time to time

...I've conquered all my childish eating habits, except that I can't eat olives and can only barely eat cucumbers if I mentally prep myself for it

Traditionak margi is literally just fresh mozzarella and basil what the fuck are you talking about?

Idk faggot if you read the thread instead of looked stupid, you would prevent yourself from looking stupid
Stupid

There I did your stupid job for you thatll be 20+tip

Faggot

No you idiot, you wete talking about wastes noncheese ingredients when the only one is basil. You are not wasting fucking anything, you are just using that pizza as a base.

i was replying to someone who said margi with anchovies is god tier
My counterargument being that margherita on its own is perfect; and I wouldn't waste fuckin basil's fresh notes with anchovy's fishy/fermented notes
It's a fucking waste/counterintuitive usage of basil

Margarita is too simple to be perfect. It's a really good pizza when someone does it right, but I don't think no chef would ise it as a signature dish. Basil freshness serves as a palate clensear to the intense anchovie flavor that kinda sticks. If you want to reduce it more try putting whole slices of tomato in it as well. The point was, that it isn't just an anchovie + margarita mesh, but a whole different pizza. You can also add spinach if you want. Don't be a purist for the sake of it.

>Margarita is too simple to be perfect
>Can fuck up the bread
>can fuck up the sauce
>can pick a shitty mozzarella
>can fuck up the oven
it doesn't 4 years of anal rape at the hands of pepe le pieu to make it "elligible of being perfect"
> don't think no chef would ise it as a signature dish
When I think pasta I think spaghetti bolognese
when I think pizza I think Margherita
When I think Indian I think Tikka/Butter Chicken
and when I think Thai I think Kha Pow
These aren't the sig. dishes of the chefs, they are the signature dishes of the disciplines to which they belong
If a kitchen which claims to specialize in X fucks up in the most basic form, I wouldn't trust it to be doing anything more than hiding it's weaknesses under poncy ingredients and meme prices/experiences

You don't really cook do you?

for a living? not really no

>all of these redditors getting butthurt over meme pizza

you can put ingredients on one half and others in the next half

I actually like to use it sparingly torn to shreds to give a little flavour everywhere.

>fish
>pizza
I love them both, but together they're just wrong. Sort of like chocolate syrup on waffles.