What is "american cuisine"?

What is "american cuisine"?

steaks, beef brisket, pulled pork, pounded pork tenderloins, deep-fried anything

>take cuisine from other countries
>remove quality
>replace with sugar and gobs of cheese

Pretty much the fast food industry

It's a actually a pretty broad and delicious gastronomy. U.S. culture is just so embedded around the world everyone thinks they have no culture. It's not my favorite cusine, but hey can really fucking cook.

just google "native american cuisine"
you know, the real americans

>take european cuisine
>add high fructose corn syrup
>deep fry it

Whiskey, American Lager, pussy of white women, and the blood of your enemies... you little cuck bitch.

Which part?

OBSESSED

>take european white girl
>add Mohammed
>he rapes her

Whenever I think of a dish that is uniquely American and does not exist anywhere else in the world I think of gumbo.

We're a nation of immigrants. So we just stold all the old world shit then improved it.

Muslims cause more problems in the USA than in Europe.

American food is Mexican food. You could make a good argument for Cajun as well.

Nice try, Sven. Europe can't admit Muslims are a problem.

Nope, we are a nation of white settlers.

Due to the geographic size and the biodiversity it really isnt fair to just say "American." Thats as silly as just saying "what is 'european cuisine?'" You would need to break things up into places like the northeast, the deep south, midwest etc. What most european posters like to attribute to being american food is stuff in Wisconsin/Dakotas regions like deep fried butter and cheese bricks. As someone from the North East its always wierd that nobody brings up the variety of clams, lobster or bean uses over the last couple centuries.

Gumbo has its roots in West Africa, it's good shit especially on a cold day

>revves up truck engine

No but seriously, I think America stands for a mixture of cultures that results in even better dishes. Just think of new world crops in general and how much they have effected world food culture alone. Most of America's food culture is in the South, though, dishes like hot browns, shrimp and grits, cajun cuisine, key lime pie, okra and tomatoes, collard greens, ect.

>Most {...} is in the south
Its just the most famous. Its a bit impossible for America to not have its own food culture when, as a continent, it literally doubled the amount of known edible plants for europe.

>tfw no fried okra in for hundreds of miles

>Europe can't admit
Do you really think all of Europe is one homogenous society?

Take food from another country, substitute quality ingredients for cheap shit and HFCS, deep fry and cover with msg. Wa la, freedom in food form.

Grill and bbq were perfected by America.

Only one of those is American.

using jewish kosher products

What country called America existed before Europeans built it? The native Americans are the white man.

>What was 9/11?
A bunch of Muslims changed the USA for ever.

How do you figure? Mexicans are Spanish rape babies. They are as native as the burgers.

Those red skinned slant eyes are not the """real""" Americans

Most Mexicans are only Half-Spanish though.

Real Spanish people are white.

as a Spaniard coming from the real Spain (a.k.a the north) I wholeheartedly disagree.

So Mexicans are full Spanish?
Good to know.

I'd land vertically on HER if you know what mean.

Oil the pan lightly with miracle whip.

Sugar. Lots of it.

Cream Cheese. Butter. Processed Cheese. Processed Cream Cheese. Butter. Margarine. Add Potato Salad.

Stir in a Kool-aid reduction.

On a plate. Sprinkles.

On a diet. Diet Coke.

Consume. Mouth open.

Wait 3 days for constipation to end.

Take a shit. Nice and hot.

And there you have it, a nice all american bowel movement, courtesy of flyover cuisine.

I was trying to come up with something for that picture... But this response makes anything I would have come up with superfluous.

Nice work. 10/10.

Depends on where you go. America is a huge place. We have philly steaks, Barbecue that is distinct and different in several regions, we have Creole and Cajun cuisine in Louisiana, Kale smoothies and transplant Chinese food from California, and Chili and other Tex Mex from Texas. While we may borrow some food traditions we tend to make them our own via adaptation.

Shit on a plate, drench it in sauce, attack europeans who point out it's literally just shit on a plate.

Smoked meat, no vegetables beyond 'FRENCH FRIES', country music/southern rock over the PA system, checked shirts and denim for the servers, and thick wooden furniture.