My new Chinese GF made me a shit ton of dumplings...

My new Chinese GF made me a shit ton of dumplings. They are off the fucking chain! The dough is that kind that squeaks between your teeth when you bit in. The filling is spicy ground beef and cilantro. I think I'm going to really enjoy my time with this Asian qt.

I for one embrace our new Chinese overlords.

>tfw no girl has ever made me food

i- its ok guys, i dont need anyone but the beats anyways. Maybe ill make a placement and move out before im 23...

or maybe ill get my first girlfriend.

or maybe ill rot away.

>mfw my gf can't cook so I cook for her rather than vice versa
>she doesn't like vegetables and is very picky about the texture of foods

What do Veeky Forums

How can I cook with no vegetables? I'm not just talking about like brocolli or cauliflower, she hates things like garlic, onions, tomatos, etc.

Those look delicious. Can you post a pic of your gf's tits?

What the fuck, dump her. No broad is worth not being able to eat right.

My girlfriend was institutionalized for a huge chunk of her childhood (schizophrenia) and only eats food "like wud dey useda gimme at deh hospidal" so everything is luke warm, portioned out in autist plates and uniform shape.

She'll eat just about anything, but it can't be the "wrong shape WRONG SIZE REEEEE."

2 months of this. Breaking up with her on the 4th at a cookout.

Sneak spinach into chocolate banana smoothies.
Order pizza and make fun of her when she complains about the tomato sauce.
Make california rolls and hope she falls for the sushi meme

Cookout the restaurant?

so what does she eat? McNuggets?

She eats everything, the shape, size and temperature have to be institutionally inspired ie: luke warm, portion trays/plates, plainly seasoned etc etc etc.

She's a sperg, but boy howdy that puss is a vice grip.

I'll cook for you user as long as you pay for the groceries.

Cookout = bbq/party.

I'm using a social setting so people finally believe she's a sperg, none of my friends believe me, neither do my parents. I'm going to force her to attempt to eat oblong and ununiform shaped foods, hot...and on a papet plate. Guaranteed a full blown REEEEEEEEE moment.

Banquet TV dinner + microwaved broccoli/cauliflower from frozen. Everything you asked for, and the vegetables are for absorbing the BBQ/steak sauce left over.

What kind of dough squeaks between your teeth?

I didn't ask for anything. I refuse to bring that processed swill/garbage into my house. I'm not making concessions for a retard. She only told me about being "crazy" a week ago. Not worth the hastle.

>What do Veeky Forums How can I cook with no vegetables?
So you just wanted everyone to tell you to man up. whatever

Kek

I'm not OP....

The kind in OP's pic. It's very Chinese, and some people find the texture and sound off putting.

I'll make you ice cream senpai

>my new Chinese GF
>GF
Stopped reading right there, leave.

You can get a new gf or you can stop cooking for her and just feed her your dick.

Or you could be a man and face her with her problems and set an ultimatum; either you and a relatively normal life under your supervision or a break up. You dont have to make concessions for a retard if she cares enough for you and thinks your dissatisfaction is a reason enough to put her sperging under control.
But then there's the u reasonably high number of schizophrenic mothers drowning their infants in the tub

>husband has a great appetite and loves my cooking. So does my MIL.
>His sister is a bit more picky. She has hella dietary restrictions and can't have most foods including any red sauces, onions, not too much garlic or pepper, no soy.

I never want to exclude someone from a meal. She's got just as much right to eat what's for dinner as anyone else, but goddamn is it hard to cook with all these restrictions in mind.

Trust me any person with health related dietary restrictions feels the pain a lot more than the cook does. People are often ashamed because they arent allowed to eat something or tell the cook in charge to whip up something 'special' for them. It also pisses me off when people in charge of food simply shrug off someones restrictions like its something they chose or act picky about food

Op of that post.

>It also pisses me off when people in charge of food simply shrug off someones restrictions like its something they chose or act picky about food

This is the exact reason why I rarely cook for my own family. Nobody is allergic to anything but everybody is incredibly picky. They won't eat any meat that's not processed turkey or chicken; spices that aren't Lawry's seasoning salt, garlic salt, table salt (no sea or flake salt) or pre-ground black pepper, veggies that aren't corn or potatoes, cheeses that aren't American or mild cheddar, etc.

So basically boxed pasta, spaghetti, Tyson chicken wings, deli turkey and turkey bacon.

We're not poor btw.

can you show us her vagina?

Picky children are entirely the parent's fault

Let's see her face, I'm always curious what crazy pussy looks like on the outside.

What part of "i don't wanna" was confusing. A relationship should require no forced effort. Shit should "just work" naturally. Who the fuck would want to alter themselves for another person?

Well shit

lol no wonder you've been putting up with the 'tism

I strongly disagree with your opinion, I think you should seek another way of solving this situation, but then again this is Veeky Forums and ultimately the choice is yours.
Not even bad

Honestly, if you're on the board you're the kind of elitist fag like the rest of us, who can't really enjoy that isn't up to par with your way to high standards.

So you'll probably end up giving half-hearted compliments and thinking "this needs more X, Y or more/less time in the oven" etc.

It's basic dim sum/gyoza dough but sliightly undercooked to our western standards. It's chewy and tasty,but I personally say fuck it and add like 2 minutes of cooking time so it melts in my mouth

Well, it's worth it.

is that way, friendo

>GF from Taiwan

She's an awesome cook, but treats western cuisine as basically inedible. I haven't eaten a burger in like two years.

The only thing she'll eat is chicken nuggets, but she just eats one or two and then makes me eat the rest because wasting food is very shameful. She doesn't do that just with fast food, but basically anything. She'll cook enough for 3-4 people and then make me eat everything. I've put on like 20lbs since we started living together.

I don't know how I feel about it.

Shopping for a wife ultimately is going to lead to a few "lemons". Just because she looks nice doesn't mean she'll act nice, or have high intelligence, or maternal instincts etc etc etc. I cannot see a future with this person so I'm breaking up with her tomorrow. No biggie. More free time for work/play. Nothing of value will be lost.

>choker
>colorful hair that isn't natural
>facial piercings

Confirmed psychopath.

>nose ring
You shouldn't have ever started dating her

the chinese don't age well

OP here. I tried to microwave a few. Very bad idea....