Soup restaurant opens by my work

>soup restaurant opens by my work
>people actually go to it
>has been open for like 5 years now
>people actually still go eat fucking soup on lunch

i dont fucking get it. soup is awful. i only eat soup when i am sick or on a cold winter day. now this soup restaurant serves gazpacho which is just soup they put in the fridge. disgusting. i hate soup. cold soup has got to be full on vomit mode.

Do they serve good bread with it?

Look at this fucking nerd

(Shitty) opinion noted. Thank you for your blog!

>HOW CAN PEOPLE LIKE THINGS I DON'T LIKE?!
Literal autism.

>read on internet that miso soup is a traditional Japanese businessman's lunch
You read wrong, and she was right to treat you like a weirdo.

It's traditionally PART of a meal, be it lunch or otherwise.

I've always hated soup too, no matter how hard my family tried to force it on me, and how prlevant it's supposed to be in our "culture". I pretty much only eat potato vegetable soup with broken spaghetti, and only when I have a cold, or it's winter and I feel like it. And none of that mushy thick soup too, that shit is disgusting. Soup also tastes bad most of the time, it's not fun eating, and barely has any nutritional value. It's just boring savory water.

Souo is the "food" for literal plebeians.

I'm with you, OP. Soup blows Idk why people love it so much.

>summer
That's the only fault I find in their grand soup plan. A salad and a sandwich work better in the summer.

If you don't like soup it's probably because you haven't had it made with good stock. If you only use boxed/instant stocks it tastes watery and flat but a good stock is comparable to actual meat.

When I was in Missouri a few years ago I went to some place called Souper Salad and it was actually fucking fantastic. Buffet style with dozens of soups and make your own salad with tons of options
No restaurants like that in Canada.
A light soup and salad lunch can be quite good if it's if quality.

>stop liking what I don't like

Are soup restaurants cheap?

>broken spaghetti
Ok no

>ITT childs and manchildrens

can you buy clothes there?

Fuck you OP. Soup is great. A big bowl of good soup with some crusty bread or tortilla to dip in the broth is so comfy and delicious. Pic is my favorite soup.

cold soup is actually criminal in my country. we lynched 3 women last year for making some.

Pho is so damn good. I'm a sucker for broths though, I'm perfectly content eating miso.

As it should be. But to answer OP, hot soup is fine and doesn't make you feel as full and lazy as other lunches in the middle of a work day

I bet you always eaten the shittiest broth to say something like that (and not even with crackers/croutons to snack with it). keep eating the tendies my dude

>volunteer for rehab that serves soup for everyone at their church on Sunday
>soup is always oily as fuck
>a lot of the people are homeless so I guess they want to add as many calories as possible
>made the mistake of eating some and nearly shat into my socks later
>mfw I like to help but don't feel right about giving a bunch of homeless people the screamin' squits

>he doesn't know about broken spaghetti in soup

ck never fails to disappoint me

I have soup for lunch like 2/7 days of the week

not everyone is a fatass

I came here to escape /b/ autism for a while. As I can see, it's not very different on Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums is the only other board where shitposting is actually encouraged.

Not the the user you replied to but I make fideo soup all the time. Have you ever tried using fideo pasta instead of broken spaghetti?

have you ever tried putting all of your ingreds into the bowl instead of on the side of it and whatever that towel is to the right? I bet you use yelp

This reminds me of a story from when i was younger and i was working on a ship

>Be a repair monkey, literally the second lowest ranking member of our thousands of employees
>wanted to get promoted but everyone hates me, very unpopular but i dont know why
>somehow get invited to a meal with the captain and high ranking staff members
>they bring out the starter course, gazpacho soup
>i hadn't had it before, and i complained to the waiter that it was cold
>everyone started laughing at him for bringing cold soup (or so i thought)
>i later learn that gazpacho soup is supposed to be cold, and they were laughing at me, not the waiter
>i never get invited to the captains table again, and my hopes of promotion die along with any ounce of respect i once had

probably one of the worst experiences of my life, and when my bunkmate (and only friend on the ship) found out he relentlessly mocked me for the rest of my time there

What was the name of the ship, Rimmer?

>getting triggered over a pic from a google image search
Pathetic

niceme.me

>i have weak girly innards so i assume everyone else must, too

Right, go ahead and post a video of yourself drinking 100ml of oil. Then tell us how it goes later. I'll wait.

Above from all your other stupid generalisations,
>barely any nutritional value
stands out because eating vegetables with the water they were cooking in quite obviously means that you don't lose the vitamins like you would if you were to drain them.

Also learn to spell the insults you wish to use, else you show yourself to be stupid.

Still waiting on the video, faggot. You've had nearly two fucking hours. Get off your lazy ass and do it.

Kek this guy

Fuck you. He or (You) said that people who get the shits after consuming loads of oil have weak digestive systems implying he was somehow immune to this. I want him to put his ass where his face is and prove it. And I'm going to get what I want or he will admit defeat.

You're retarded.

Give it up dude. He's far too much a pussfag to ever drink 100ml of oil. In reality, that isn't very much for a healthy person - 0.4 cups.

I can well imagine that the meats they are using in your homeless feeding station are extremely fatty. I can also well imagine that a fair percentage of them have been drinking rotgut alcohol for quite a while, been eating irregularly and their digestive system isn't equipped to handle greasy foods anymore. It's a pity that they can't at least skim some of the oil off before they serve it.

Soup can be good. It I can't understand consuming it as a meal. Even a heavy soup won't have many calories, unless it's to the point where it becomes a stew/sludge

Soup is the meal of the gods
Plebs

okay I drank it, you're a pussy dude I don't eve

You don't what? "Eve?"

Had to stop typing because you shit yourself, didn't you? Huh? Don't fuck with me again, boy.

Thank you OP. Fuck soup it's not real food. It makes me feel like shit like it cheated to make me feel full. I wanna eat my food not sip it out of a little spoon a couple dozen times.

Some soups are occasionally ok though but entire soup restaurants can get fucked.