Veeky Forums - Vegan General

Whatcha crunching on today fellow vegans?
I'm enjoying a delicious celery stick with my vegan bf (we're both vegan btw)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tVo_wkxH9dU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

committed

is your vegan power having vitamin an dprotein deficiency?
or is it spending extra money on supplements to have a semblance of a normal human diet?

I'll tell you what. I fucking ate some cheese pizza and conventionally grown spaghetti yesterday and I feel like a sloth.

My thoughts are not sharp, my vision is blurry, my stomach is bloated and hurts, my farts smell disgusting, my joints hurt, my morning wood was nowhere near as vigorous....

It's vegan/organic or die for me man. I can't stand that shit tier food anymore. I blame the glyphosate and GMOs covered in it for the majority of health issues in major cities these days knowing those animals and plants are fucking riddled with toxins.

The fluoride on top of that??? Fucking death sentence.

Anyone who has detoxified their body is absolutely addicted if they go back to eating that shit.

Plants and fruit are more nutritionally diverse and dense than animal products.

I ate a whole 16" cheese pizza yesterday and washed it down with 1.5L of vodka and feel just fine since the hangover/withdrawals stopped. I think you're a hypochondriacal faggot.

vegans always have rank farts. almost the worse, close second celiacs though.
idk why vegans act like all people who arent vegans only eat meat and nothing else. id rather eat a small seasoned chicken breast and a natural salad with vinegar and oil on the side than like 4 pounds of lentils and ontop of that the salad to get the same nutritional value

meant
people who shill books for money praise the idiots who buy their books and their habits
wow!

Where do you live? If you live in the USA you have been eating GMOs for years already and your baseline memory of what good feels like is not accurate.

You have to eat 100% organic fresh fruits and veggies for a minimum of a week before you realize what your body should actually feel like.

On top of that fluorides put into water supplies in the USA have the effect of rendering 50% your enzymatic processes responsible for cellular regeneration disabled.

It's science, fagot.

I used to get faded everyday for a very long time. Tried nearly every drug, fucked at least sixty women, ate whey protein powder, and worked out an absolutely obscene amount.
It's degenerate.

I have been there. It is average in the USA for a male to indulge in a whole pizza and get faded. So what? That is easy. Try going 100% organic/vegan for seven years.

Sure some mistakes were made and that is why I stopped drinking because I would get faded and crave food. Not fresh fruit but something that would sit in my stomach and make me feel full. FUCK THAT LIFE. It is so degenerate you will loose your mind and youth in no time.

Trust me, even though your answer was on par for a common douche. I wrote a respectable reply. Just to prove you wrong and share my experience. It helps to hear this.

You deserve no merit for being so basic.

Eating fruit all day for a week does not make your farts smell gross. You and 99% of humanity haven't ever accomplished a week long fruit diet so you have no idea.

Eating soy though. Fuck that. Soy is complete garbage. I can't eat soy and I do not recommend anyone ever eat soy. Soy makes me fart and ya, soy farts smell disgusting.

The vegans and vegetarians who eat soy are SJW morons the majority of the time. I can't stand them either.

>vegan and gay
Wow such suprise

yumm

tofu

Same.

>idk why vegans act like all people who arent vegans only eat meat and nothing else

What's even stranger is vegans who pretend people who are vegans only eat grass and nothing else. Fucking pricks are ruining the movement by making us look like fun-hating health nazis.

>going vegan

>rice and seeds texture
I'd honestly be a vegan if they could figure out how to not fuck up the textures and after taste of fake meat. It makes me gag.

Threadly reminder that veganism is a mental illness akin to liberalism

Your boyfriend is in the closet unless you're a guy too because males should never be vegans unless they're homosexual as well.

Jews thrive upon the medical industry.

Vegans are not getting heart disease, diabetes, high cholesterol, ect....

If you are referring to the anti-gun part of being a non-hunter then I can agree that angle could be played but I seriously doubt hunters will ever give up their guns.

I am vegan and I love firearms. 2A all day. I also agree with the situation of availability being the limiting factor. Hunting and fishing in Alaska should not be hindered because they are living it how they are able. Free and clear.

Independence is paramount and TBQH meat eaters are a hindrance to independence and freedom considering they buy meat that is conventionally grown. That meat is GMO fed in the USA. Those farms are owned by Monsanto/Bayer. Those corporations have merged and play a pivotal role in agenda 21 AKA the depopulation plan.

Listen here. If you want to eat a bit of meat then you should be able to. But the majority of meat eaters stuff their belly with flavorful dishes based almost exclusively on animal products they BOUGHT. Absolutely degenerate.

>General

>give up meat
>make your food to look like meat
Does this come around to the whole losing is winning mentality?

Making veggies fit on a bun is favorable for some.

>Sure as shit you haven't addressed any of the above mentioned points though...

Damn I haven't seen buttmad levels of this caliber in awhile

Dorp a gem on us, or.... Are you an udder puss guzzling pansy no brain?

not him but what am I looking at? an open wound or something?

Butt mad? How about udderly disgusted.

>Mastitis, 1 in 5 dairy cows have mastitis in the USA.

You spelled faggot wrong.

You take life way too seriously. You are going to die. There is no avoiding it. But go ahead, extend the worst part of it, the declining years, to the maximum achievable length.

F A G G O T

They grind that entire cow up and make hot dogs with it.
>They call the ground up ''meat'' pink slime.

Hey man, If I knew we had a genuine phaghot in the thread I would have spelled your name correctly.

>they use the entire cow, minimizing waste

oh no how terrible

>5 year vegan
>still no gf
I haven't even cheated ONCE

Eat udder puss filled pink slime burgers and be proud of it if you are stupid enough. You are the type of moron I enjoy making a mockery of.

Your favorite brands have to hide the info I brought to light in this thread and you are stupid enough to defend them. Shame on you.

TFW vegan and celiac. I suffered horrible gas and bloating for two years.. vegan gf helped me figure it out. Now I'm fart free!

She's vegan and I have never smelled any of her farts (though they are quite audible)

so lab grown meat is vegan right?

if you're an attractive guy and vegan, vegan bitch will loose their shit for you. Even if not most attractive you'll def get attention, try online dating + going to veg places

Lab meat is good. I wouldn't eat it, probably, but i support it as a vegan. Might eat it, might not b/c health tho

IDK exactly what they plan to use to produce that lab grown meat. One can speculate that IF lab grown meat catches on it will be grown via a GMO based source product. Something like soy agar and some GMO cells that consume the agar and grow with a mass of tissue that has a consistency ''like'' meat.

I would say yes that shit is vegan.
Let's be real here. GMOs are very unethical and a very poor choice. The large corporations are the only ones who stand to gain from that shit.

Don't fucking eat that shit.

Anyone ever try this raw vegan cheese cake? I haven't been in awhile but the raw food restaurant nearby has a big selection of these and holy shit...I fucking love this stuff.

Usually made with cashews, dates, and walnuts. Fucking blows my mind how creative and delicious some of these recipes are I have been finding.

Let the man eat an ethically sourced steak ya soul sucking hoor

>udder puss

That's milk, silly.

>Your favorite brands have to hide the info

No, they don't. It's the opposite, media pressure created a market where companies using pink slime disclose it to instill confidence in the product.

>you are stupid enough to defend them

You think all meat-eaters are stupid. Why single out the ones who won't pretend that beef stops being beef if you get it from more parts of the cow?

"Organic dairy farmers, having limited use of antibiotic treatments, often use alternative therapies such as homeopathy for the treatment of mastitis and adopt a more holistic approach to mastitis prevention; this concept of a wide-ranging approach to mastitis control forms the backbone of the AHDB Dairy Mastitis Control Plan."
If there wasn't more of a reason not to buy into the organic meme

allways blows my mind how little it tastes like cheese cake and ho much it tastes like some kind of desert hummus

Hey look another vegan blowhard thread

Lets see what stick stuck up thier ass they will need to talk about today

Vegan babies learning basic health and acting like they know something special .... all vegans know is north american foods are shit .... what a fucking eureka moment folks, these things will revolutionize all human knowledge

That's because you're a homosexual! Men shouldn't be vegans unless they're homosexual!

How about not drinking breast milk? You are actually into drinking an animals milk that is meant for baby animals. Would you drink your dogs milk? Cats milk?

I guarantee you can't name a more nutritionally sound and logical diet than a fruitarian diet.

Even raw vegans are sub par considering these fruitarian types are eating their water from living tissues and fruit has nearly the same water content as our bodies.

I find it disturbing how often meat eaters are conformists. They believe their primary school taught food pyramid bullshit like jesus himself fucking blessed the earth with animals to be food.

I'm a vegan as well but it's not like I push my views on people. My wife eats meat and I'm happy to cook it for her. When her son gets a bit older I'll quite happily accommodate his choices too and cook whatever he wants.

I could go for some refrigerated Dogs milk right now.

daily reminder that plants eat meat and have feelings too.

stop killing plants, save the plants.

wow BTFO vegans.

You guys are so clever. It's almost like you have spent eternity thinking of something to say while all the while failing to address the critical issues that humanity faces.

I hope you like stalagmites because I got a hunch you will be reincarnated as one!

This looks fucking gross. The crust looks like a huge soggy rice cake.

Walnuts, shredded coconut, and dates.

Who are you quoting

My ex girlfriend was vegan. I used to make her these really intricate vegan meals. It was fun exploring a new culinary world with her. Now anything vegan just makes me think of her. I miss her so much.

Try a Bean burger, it doesn't try to imitate meat.

fucking newfags couldn't see a bait thread if it hit them upside the head.

So is becoming a sociopath a vegan super power? Or is it limited to the base marxist powers of being a whiney, entitled bitch?

that looks amazing

if this is yours can you give more detail on both the carrot patties and the mash?

would eat seconds/10

I love love veggies. Vegans unite!

I prefer meat, personally.

>conventionally grown spaghetti

Probably harvested it before it was ripe user.

youtube.com/watch?v=tVo_wkxH9dU

>Just to prove you wrong and share my experience

Sample size of one is not statistically relevant, user.

>You deserve no merit for being so basic.

Nigger slang, huh? You must be the coolest kid at your vegan meetings.

Thanks.

The mash is potatoes, olive oil, oat based cooking """cream""", raw chopped red onions, chopped up chili peppers, a bit of garlic, and some frozen peas just dumped in there.
The patties are carrots, red lentils, sweet potatoes, polenta, bit of ginger and chili peppers plus spices. These were baked but I think they'd be good fried, too.

Yeah, I eat both because I'm not a retard

Last time I was at my local grocery shop I saw this nasty ass nigga unloading vegetables l and while he had his hands full with these open boxes of fruit stacked on top of the other he had one of those loud sneezes like the ones that come from the bottom of your body all over the fruit
He pretended like nothing happened and kept stocking

Veganism is immoral, you deny an animal a potential life.

Not am argument

>it's science
Well, mb you give to us some links?

I don't think I would want to be born as a factory farm animal

>not killing makes you a sociopath

meatcuck cognitive dissonance is astounding

Husband & I had some amazingly rich vegan chocolate cake topped with walnuts earlier. The parrot got some too (she's an angry shithead but I love her).

Are you gay OP?

i dont think factory farm animals would want to be born as faggots but we keep you alive

child killers, all of you

pretendtous

a weak troll attempt that shows lack of awareness of vegan meal structure

I always thought this is retarded, why don't vegans just prepare their own food and make it look and taste good in it's own way instead of making bad imitations?

Some veggie burgers taste good. Not as a substitute for meat but they still taste good. Most people stop eating meat because of the way animals are treated or they just don't like all of the death, not because they think meat tastes bad.

only fruits are made to be eaten by animals, not leafs or seeds of any kind.
If I'm not lactose intolerant at my age, that's because it was an advantage for my ancestors to keep digesting milk instead of just killing cows for the meat, so if I can digest it and it causes no issues to me why not consume it?

my conservation instinct only targets other humans, I don't really feel the same for other animals, apparently I don't feel the same as you do, so why should I behave like you?

>guarantees to be able to do x you can do in your comment
>doesn't
why you guys never enlighten us with your diet plans?
we would be more eager to become vegans if we saw nutritionally complete diet plans, we are really not going to google it because we don't care right now but if you would be so kind to post such a plan, more people would be interested in it, instead you attack people with a different diet which deters people from following a vegan diet plan.

I feel the same way about lactose. There's a lot of information showing how important healthy gut flora is and lactose can contribute to that. I'm wary of giving that up. It's also why I'm wary of "animal-free milks" now because they all say they're going to be lactose free and they act like it's inherently a good thing for everyone. It makes me a bit sad because I was really excited about that.

ya

The vegan community is fucking shit. Why can't I just enjoy eating meat alternatives without having to preach it or circlejerk over it? Seems most vegans are oversensitive bitches who get butthurt from not being able to eat with coworkers and friends.

I'm not vegan but if you really wanna go full retard on veganism, sauerkraut and other fermented veggies have bacteria that produces lactic acid, I guess it's the closer thing you'll get to lacto-basilius.
Else eat fermented dairy products.

People who regret their choices often have to preach about how good it is to others in an attempt to save face.

Its lacto-bacilli

Yeah I eat that stuff too, I make my own sauerkraut sometimes, and make fermented drinks. But I'm kind of freaked out a bit by companies saying lactose has no benefit and taking it out of food when there haven't been many studies on how it could benefit people who digest lactose into adulthood, especially since they're obviously motivated by a profit perspective. Same thing goes for heme iron in lab-grown meat. I'm mostly vegetarian but sometimes I'll crave the taste of iron from red meat, especially if I've been exercising a lot, and for them to take that out too makes me feel distraught at the "healthier" food they're creating. I really, really think lab-grown meat and synthesized milk are interesting but I want a perfect replica of it to be made before people start taking parts of it out and saying it's better that way.

>detox
This isnt into real desu.
You are delusional.

>conventionally grown spaghetti

Cocaine