The most pickley pickles

Is this the most pickley pickle possible to be pickled? Zesty dill pickles taste amazing.

Polskie ogorki are the best pickled pickles that have ever been pickled.

Strong healthy striations, plump but not too soft, the flesh looks quite succulent. I bet it has a good snap.

BUT... it is only a dill and not a ZESTY DILL.
The Zesty Dillâ„¢ has a spice and fantastic flavor that is sure to make any sandwich a smashing success.

The Zesty Dillâ„¢ is so pickley it will make you kick and scream for mercy as the flavor overwhelms you, and overwhelm you it will, don't believe me? Bite a mouthful of one and see yourself.

It's a garlic dill. It's not just vinegar, it's garlic as fuck. So basically it was built on Zest.

Why doesn't Gedney have a wikipedia entry? Are they tiny/regional? I don't trust (((Vlasic)))'s jewish/Groucho Marxist stork.

My grandma's homemade from garden cucumber hot pickles
She's a narcissistic cunt but those pickles almost warrant it

Odd. A good pickle usually makes a woman tolerable.

If your pickles doesn't have mustard seeds and pearl onions in it, it is shit.

You people are so easy to hate. I could cut your throat just as soon as look at you.

kek

those usually have good flavor but the crunchiness is inconsistent, they are soggy as often as crunchy
cross claussen's consistency with those's flavor and that would be best
although claussen is kind of a refreshing mild flavor sometimes

It's Claussen. Deli pickles are the one true god.

Everyday pickles: Del Dixie
$pecial occasion: Claussen

Pickling Bananas? That's going too far.

>dill

Have you noticed that there's not actually any dill in American dill pickles?

Claussen master race

Why is everything kosher in the US?

Does it have to do with the genital mtilation they practice there?

>Why is everything kosher in the US?
It isn't. But a few foods from the Jewish community are popular. Same with any other ethnic group or country, really.

>>Does it have to do with the genital mtilation they practice there?
Nope. Jews do it because their religious tradition. Americans do it because of fucking Kellogg. Yeah, same guy as the cereal.

If it says "kosher" on it, I won't buy it.

Boycott Israel

Me too, halal only brother allahu akbar.

Oh Shlomo, hahaha, you don't have to be Muslim to BOYCOTT ISRAEL, but the more the merrier

The word Kosher isn't even anywhere in the pic you fucking retard. Nice attempt at derailing yet another Veeky Forums thread though.

Claussen Spicy Pickles are the goddamn bee's knees