I bet you dumbasses have never thought of this

I bet you dumbasses have never thought of this

That's how it comes in Canada

That's how I used to eat the last 1/4 of my cereal when I was 16-17, stoned out of my mind at 2 A.M., and didn't want to wake my mom.

>not eating cereal out of the bag so mom doesn't get mad at you for hoarding all the cereal bowls in your room because growing up your parents weren't super strict and let you eat in your room and you were a forgetful brat
I stopped doing this in like middleschool though

i pack dry cereal mixed with powdered milk in small ziploc bags to take camping, just add water and you have cereal for like zero weight and a thousand convenience points

Who the fuck eats cereal?

What are you 12?

Go eat a proper meal...

Is this sous vide cereal?

I'm a sucker for a bowl of oat clusters with milk, but yeah, I realized cereal was shit when I started regularly cooking actual meals as an adult.

Whats with the faggy ellipses? Are you that same 50 year closeted gay guy that posts all the time?

>can't think of anything to say so I'm just gonna question the sexuality of you and your ellipses
Yep, he's 12.

I'm not even that guy, but you just proved you're an old faggot. You outed yourself as a completely disgusting person.

There's no excuse for an adult to be this lazy unless you're inebriated. Also , French Toast Crunch a shit.

i don't mind ellipses but i sure as shit wish people learned how to use them correctly....
FOUR THERE ARE FOUR THERE

Simpsons did it

who fucking eats cereal with milk?

Nigga this is literally the instructions for those little individual serving boxes of cereal.

Shit son ain't you ever been camping?

Every cereal thread there's always this insecure faggot.

>reddit spacing
Get out

he's correct though. cereal is nothing but sugar and rat turd filled oats + raisins if you are into that.

>muh hyperbole
I hope you realize how much of a faggot you sound like right now

you can't prove me wrong. enjoy your rat turd filled oats.

>actually believing any food product is "rat turds"
Seek help

Thanks for the prison tip, Jamaal.

lol maybe in america