"just like mom/grandma used to make"

>"just like mom/grandma used to make"
>"this is comfort food"
>cook pronounces Worcestershire correctly but Guy still makes fun of them for it
>"some salt, some pepper, and our SECRET INGREDIENT, huehuehuhueh"
>"it just melts in your mouth"

What else you guys got?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4jGzFumqed4
youtube.com/watch?v=phe-zdJ3h5c
youtube.com/watch?v=yfIT7NAp2M8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>RIGHT HERE

>We gotta a burger that's gonna strap you to a trainload of dynamite and send you barreling straight into Flavortown!

>MONEY

>doesn't like eggs
Guy is the most unqualified faggot to document diners everywhere when eggs are a bonafide staple of such establishments and he doesn't even like them.

>ON THIS EPISODA TRIPPULDEE WE GOT A SCREAMIN SARTÉN OF FAJITAS STRAIGHT OUT OF THE ABQ THATS GONNA WRANGLE UP YOUR TASTEBUDS, BIND AND BLIND EM, THROW EM ON AN AIRPLANE, SHOOT THEM IN THE HEAD BEFORE THROWING THEM OUT OF THE AIRPLANE IF THEY RESIST INTERROGATION, AND THEN CRASH THE PLANE WITH NO SURVIVORS LANDING IN THE MOUNTAIN RANGE ADJACENT TO THE FAR EASTERN PRINCIPALITY OF FLAVORTOWN

>That's all she wrote?
>That's all she wrote!

>My son Hunter would go nuts for this

I'm dead now
Top kek

> everybody in the pool?
> everybody in the pool.

>LOOK AT THAT BARK

That's amazing

>my wife's son, Hunter, would go nuts for this*

>YOU CAN REALLY TASTE THE OO-MOMMY
I don't know if Guy says this, but it's dumb enough to qualify.

>Scratch made

This guy is the best thing to happen to jabooty

youtube.com/watch?v=4jGzFumqed4

>DRY RUB TIME?
>dry rub time.
>OKAY WHAT DO WE GOT
>cook then proceeds to dump 3/4 to one full cup of every single dried or powdered spice in existence into a metal bowl, including redundant shit like garlic salt after putting garlic powder and salt in, plus some esoteric shit like espresso grinds or cocoa

>SHUT THE FRONT DOOR

>I'm a giant faggot pls rape my face

youtube.com/watch?v=phe-zdJ3h5c

>Everybody in the pool

kek, I miss threads like these

Incoming

>I'M ABOUT TO STEER THIS FOODPLANE RIGHT INTO THE TWIN TOWERS OF FLAVORTOWN, MONEY!

I still wish billy didnt die
His billy Mays stuff was thr best

>talk about a meanie panini

>"HI IM GUY FEEYETI AND WERE ROLLING OUT, LOOKING FOR MURICAS GREATEST DINERS, DRIVE-INS AND DIVES."
>"IN THIS EPISODE, WE TRAVEL TO THE HEART OF AUSTIN TEXAS FOR SOME REAL DEAL BARBEQUE. THEN, I GO TO A WOODEN SHACK IN A SWAMP AND TAKE ONE BITE OF RAW CHICKEN AND GRITS AND TRY NOT TO VOMIT WHILE EXPLAINING THE EARTHYNESS OF THE VULTURE TALONS IM LAZILY SWIRLING AROUND MY MOUTH."
>"THATS ALL RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW, ON TRIPULDEE"

So has anyone ever gone to any of the featured restaurants after seeing them on his show?

No. But I've happened to been to a couple before he decided to feature them on the show. A diner in Indiana, and a chili restaurant in Ohio.

One was in my hometown, and got me craving their donuts again.

Yes, there was a local one featured. It was pretty good. They used it as an excuse to ramp up the prices though so I never went back.

I went to Olneyville in Providence after I learned he went there, but I would of went there eventually even if he didn't feature it.

>winner winner chicken dinner!

>that'll make you 'challah'
>this is a flavor temple

>hentai quotes.jpg

If you've ever seen him in anything beyond that crappy Food Network flyover show you'd know how wrong you are.

Is that fucking butter?

>that's dreamy and creamy

This is too real

Does anyone else secretly wish that one day while they were eating out at a restaurant, Guy Fieri and a camera crew would slam through the front door, sticking their cameras in everyone's faces while they eat before Guy screams his way into the back of the kitchen so he can stick his unwashed thumb in everything you're served?

No but I tried an ice cream sundae that was on Man vs Food.

It was pretty basic.

I think its probably just you.
In any case you watch too much television.

If you saw him on anything that isn't cable tv you'd see that he is actually a humble and soft-spoken guy.

>Mind if I swirl my fat finger around in this unprepared food?
>Wow! That's real deal spice! You got the brinyness of the salt and a nice KICK from the cayyyyyyennne

No, it's eating butter.

Kuma's corner in Chicago is bretty good but you really cant go during actual meal times or you're gonna wait for way too long

Local diner got an episode.
Prices went through the roof and they started to rapidly expand - they just opened their 40th location last week.

It's $8 for a waffle now. 1 waffle. No sides. $8.

>thats a hot frisbee of fun

A place a few minutes from my hometown was on man vs. food, The Chicken or the egg. I've been there a few times but I never did the ludicrous challenge. Their normal sauces are pretty good though.

I've been to Pok Pok and work for their sister restaurant across the street from them.
youtube.com/watch?v=yfIT7NAp2M8

> ON THIS EPISODE OF DINERSDRIVINSANDDIVES WE'RE TAKING YOU TO A FAMILY OWNED DINER JUST WEST OF HOUSTON WHOS BURGERS WILL CLUB YOUR TASTEBUDS OVER THE HEAD AND DRAG THEIR UNCONCIOUS BODY ONTO A TRAIN OF SLAMMIN JUICY BEEF, BREAK THEIR LEGS WHEN THEY TRY TO ESCAPE, AND CRASH OFF THE BRIDGE OF SPICE, KILLING THEM IN A FIERY EXPLOSION AND SCATTERING THEIR ASHES ACROSS THE ONCE GREAT VALLEY OF FLAVORTOWN.

Holy fuck

>*picks up eggs and holds them over his eyes*
>I'd say this sandwich looks egg-scellent, brother!

These kinds of edits is the image equivalent of someone hyena laughing in your ear after telling a joke.

If its funny, I'll laugh, no need to fucking force it out of me.

I agree with your sentiment, but the image you quoted is one of the few instances where that isn't the case. There's literally not one "MUH SIDESS xDDD" response in the whole picture

>$8 for a single waffle with no sides

That waffle better come with a side of the waitress sucking my dick.

What's the name of the chain?

ihop

LBI?

Not quite, right off the bridge though.
Unless you were asking where the restaurant was then yeah it's on lbi.

Went to a cheesesteak shop years before I started watching 3D. Shit wasnt even that good.

>WHATS THAT OVER THERE
>grabs food off the table
>HUEHUHEHUEHEHE