youtube.com/watch?v=ySYdvcTAofI
youtube.com/watch?v=GU1tcPjE2V4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the mcdouble and mcchicken, no meme

definitely my guilty pleasure

fucking fagots
>The Beer That Made Milwaukee Famous

I like cracking open a steel reserve and eating a frozen Banquet dinner

Is there a hidden joke in the price on this?

I'm drinking 16 ouncers of this right at this very moment.

Fuck off retard and go drink your fucking bud light.

Why banquet though? Why do people actually get banquet when there are some better choices? Is it a flavor thing or a price thing for you or something else.

I regularly enjoy bologna.

its a lazy thing some of the other frozen meals want me to microwave the food like 3 different times where banquet is just nuke it for 2 minutes and enjoy something like chicken fried stake

This, coors light, mickeys, steel reserve...basically any cheap american piss water and mcdonalds cheese burgers.

I like Banquet pot pies every once in a blue moon.

Coors is one of the few cheap piss beers I can't bring myself to drink, and I can force myself to drink Natural Light.

If I had to sum up college in one sentence, it would be natty light and pacifico.

Also checked.

I see, understandable.
Yeah, come to think of it even when I have a frozen dinner I always use the conventional oven still and just wait longer.

But Miller lite is richfag tier. I only stock that when females are expected to come over.

Checked.

Natty light was the first beer I ever had in college, it holds a special place in my heart.

I fucking love lunch meat, aside from olive loaf.

I'll check these too.

Checked

I know they taste like school rectangle pizza, but I liked school pizza

With lime and salt

Honestly there's nothing wrong with PBR. So it's not a craftbrew, big deal.

Actually, the taste starts to grow on you. Skunky, bitter, sure, but otherwise it's just fine.

At $14 for a 30 pack you really can't beat that. Any beer will taste good if it's cold.

That doesnt sound too bad but I'd lucas over salt and only eat it twice a year lol

Same I RARELY eat anything else there too. It's a shame since I know it's not good for me but a spicy bacon mcchicken and bacon mcdouble was my guilty pleasure until they stopped making them. Mcchicken and mcdouble is good enough for me now though.

buttered noodles, when I was a kid, mom used to put the green can sawdust on it... but I like to fag it up with fresh grated parmesan, just because I can afford it

you have way more patience than I do. good on you.

I guess my desire for instant gratification is why i am fat

It's legit great on everything.

I put spicy Montreal steak seasoning on everything I feel you.

Love these. Good to eat when you're hungover and don't feel like cooking.

mcchicken was my mcdonalds order years before the meme

ONLY THE BEST
IS BRANDED BAR S

Best Swill Beer coming through.

Miller/Coors is the worst beer on the market. At least other big brands have the decency to use rice as an adjunct instead of GMO government subsidized sweet corn.

I buy the Bar S sausages but I don't like the hot dogs weirdly enough. Good treat for my dog though.

Sauteed onions and mushrooms

I was going to post this

fak.. i forgot about the spicy mc chicken

they only offer the spicy mcchicken where I live

Warm water flavored with Chinese leaves

>Bankys

Don't judge me, I was a student.

Ashens made them into a meme.

Oh God, people actually eat this?

Mcchicken for sure. Also low on the totem pole for how bad mcdonals shit is for you.

I'm generally a PBR guy for cheap beer but Coors Banquet is very good.

So there's a lot of trashy stuff I'm accustomed to thanks to my blue collar ass upbringing. Here's one I still actually like. I just spread it on crackers for lunch.

This is the one true god poverty beer

Schlitz is God tier you cook sucker

I have a friend who buys these all the time. He really enjoys them on toast.

The 4 for $4.00 from Wendys with the double stack.

Ugh I really try not to eat out ever but some days I can't pass that 4 for $4.00 sign.

Anything that the Wolfepit tries

youtube.com/watch?v=ySYdvcTAofI

youtube.com/watch?v=GU1tcPjE2V4

the worst beer in this world, perfect for homeless or students running low on money.

imho there's much worse beer (just go to spain), but definitively the worst in Belgium. I still like it because fuck yeah cheap student life

McDoubles are not bad at all and are a great cheap source of protein, even now that they've raised the price from $1.00.

I had so much in university that it stopped tasting like anything, drinking a natty felt like I was drinking water.

It will always hold a special place in my heart

I'll drink any other Four Loko flavor but that one, that's one of the worst things I've ever put in my mouth

fun fact: it's literally illegal to sell any meat spread not made by underwood in massachusetts

not gonna lie i prefer this beer above most others. it's got a savoriness, kind of like honey or the sweetness of a nice Maillard process sear.

>Chicken Fried Chicken

I do not understand American naming conventions

love natty

Nothing beats going out on a boat and drinking a natty or five

Chicken fried is a southern way to fry meat.

I like the Sweet & Sour Chicken meals. I actually eat them on my lunch break at work.

Miller is fucking lit and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Hardtack
>Flour
>Water

Winter food in Dublin

At least it's not olde english, shit fucking tastes like rot, same with colt 45, I'd rather have carbonated water with some hops and generic beer taste than some fucking malt piss.

Love this stuff

Blows IPAs and stouts out of the water

Miller lite is what upper class age 40 and up smokers drink.

I prefer the rib one. Lived off those in my early 20s

>White
>Drinking King Cobra

Don't forget the $.25 32 oz styrofoam cup of ice and a straw. The best way to enjoy this swill is vagrant style.

miller lite is the only good shit beer

Maybe you're not from Texas so you can't understand. This stuff beats all other shit beers. Also there's puzzles under the caps

Are you or have you ever been a pirate?

Three of those is definitely enough for a good time

fry it up with eggs and toast

I am a 32 year old man and I eat pbj for lunch everyday.

I got made fun of in college for eating this. They all said "Tom eats ham butter."

nu-four loko is trash

My nigger. When I went and visited college buddies they all were drinking queerbeer. I'll take natty all day over oatmeal infused chocolate raisin beer.

its a better beer than corona

seek help

Reminds me of a PA beer called Lions Head I used to have all the time in college, pretty cheap too

Yes!! The store brand has always tasted better to me

I'm a king cobra girl.

Im a king Cobra guy

3 a night

Plebs

Local Asian market sells these for CHEAP, and I can swig them down in like 4-5 /sip/s

They're full of sugar though so I gotta drink moderately.

I've seen this and been a little terrified of it at the store. What's it like?

I like pic related, but not the decent quality ones. I like the worst, $0.89 ones. Best cheap snack.

salty ham paste

it's not bad

tanks for the laughs, user

kek. That's fair. What do you do with it? A sandwich seems like a whole lot of salty ham paste. I like spam when it's fried, is this a similar taste but pastier?

Are you me?