He has never had food poisoning

>he has never had food poisoning
Get back to me when you try a restaurant that doesn't have a laminated menu. Great meals have made me sick, occasionally. But you move forward. Go experience life, friends.

>this meal made me violently ill but it was great!
How brainwashed do you have to be?

Where even is that? Somewhere in the seediest part of Hong Kong? Why would you bother when you can get an actually hygienic meal from somewhere just off the main drag for like £2 a head? Doesn't even look authentic, I mean where's the drawer under the table with all the chopsticks?

>"you didn't even get salmonella from your rat burrito? fucking poser get back to me when you try REAL food!"

>I ate food 2 hours ago and now I feel sick.
>Must be the last meal I ate.

Protip: It was the meal before that, if it's anything at all.

What does authentic even mean these days when referring to food?

I'm not sure if I've had food poisoning before. I've violently thrown up an hour after a meal at a Chinese buffet, and violently shit an hour after eating at a red lobster before. But never both at the same time.

Once got violently ill from a club sandwich at Denny's. That was years ago and it was so bad I haven't eaten at Denny's or had a club sandwich since.

>£2 a head
Is that a chicken head, or what?

Also I really don't think bongs on lockhart road know the difference between hygienic and unhygienic, let alone authentic and unauthentic

Just go to the flying pan, eat all the eggs, and sleep it off before you wake up with a dead hooker in your suitcase, nigel

Well if you're in Hong Kong it means chopsticks in a drawer under the table, go fuck yourself gwailo if you can't use them. Also when you finish your meal the Chinese lady next to you will let out some heinous belches while giving zero fucks and your white ass has to bite your lip to stifle laughter.

A head as in per customer. Food is fucking cheap out there, mate. Only time I even got sick was off the ginseng wine, that shit is lethal.

>quoting prices in GBP when you're not in great bongistan
>complaining about restaurants that don't cater to your special needs
No, nigel. You were the gwailo

>digesting this slowly

>Amerishart still hasn't learned to read

I'm doing it comparatively saying that by exchange rates it's cheap as fuck. It's like getting $15 of food for $5 then you fucking arsehole. Also what "special needs"? I can use chopsticks because I'm not some backwards mart sharting cumstain on the bedspread of humanity.

Also the only "bother" I got up to in Hong Kong was nearly getting caught having a wank by a maid because I'd forgotten to put the do not disturb sign on the door.

Cool defense mechanism, nigel. I love how you go from crying bitterly about how the "locals" don't cater to your special needs, to boasting that you've totally gone native and the "locals" (who are actually filipina but arr rook same to you) have totally stopped calling an ambulance every time you pass out in a pool of your own vomit in the middle of lockhart road

Have your (you) I guess it makes up for some bucktoothed chav like me being more cultured and better traveled than your redneck ass.

>have gotten food poisoning like three different time from pizza hut
I don't understand how I thought the first time it was bad luck,second time sheer coincidence, third time I just stopped tipping.

>cultured
I don't think so nigel

>being proud of getting food poisoning at a restaurant

You know the incidence of getting food poising is lower than the incidence of you ingesting semen, spit and fecal matter that somehow ended on the chef's hands while he was working?

Enjoy your "experiences" lol.

Literally every a more cultured populace than the USA

Is that supposed to be a sentence? Sleep it off and try again in the morning, nigel

wow that's pretty crazy user mind posting that statistic after you're done spewing shit out of your mouth?

>Get back to me when you try a restaurant that doesn't have a laminated menu.

are you implying that the better quality restaurants are the ones which have laminated menus

if you don't think it's true on its face you've got a shitty understanding of pathology dude.

most people who think they have food poisoning just have some nasty gut issues from eating stuff they can't digest. it is also very difficult to avoid contaminating food with trace amounts of bodily fluids and shit like that.
>trying this hard to insult british people

>if you don't think it's true
I don't because I've worked at fast food places with shitheads before. I've never given myself food poisoning I've only gotten it from fast food.

i'm confused. you don't think it's true as in you think the incidence of actual food poisoning is higher than the incidence of getting food contaminated with human secretions? that is retarded.

I've never had a food poisoning from eating at the restaurant, I don't know why it's so common in America.

because people massively overreport it