Any Veeky Forums games?

before all the insults and "go back to /v/", i want to precise that i've only played few videogames in my life, and just two of them were actually engaging.
yesterday i read here about pic related (pathologic) but my pc is broken.

i'd use my uncle's ps4 to play, can you suggest me some interisting/ like pic related games on the psn?

bump

no

What exactly are you looking for? If you want games with lots of "literary content", then you're best off playing famous RPGs like Planescape:Torment, Deus Ex or Morrowind, all of which explore a bunch of existential themes.

>If you want games with lots of "literary content", then you're best off playing famous RPGs like Planescape:Torment, Deus Ex or Morrowind, all of which explore a bunch of existential memes
ftfy

yeah, something like that.
are those games on the psn?

Morrowind is the single best realized fantasy world in any game, it has believable social antagonisms, skewed historical narratives, political intrigue, corruption, and a bunch of great lore and metaphysics. Any flaw in its gameplay pales next to this, there is nothing better out there.

no. you won't find good literary games on the console, honestly.
also, this belongs in /v/

>there is nothing better out there

Kentucky Route Zero.

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne

of fucking course.

Visual Novels > Video Games

>planescape torment
i cant make it work. "Assertion failed in line (...)" . Anyone had similiar problem

You shouldn't play games for depth, that's autistic.

Try out LISA though, it's in three parts but the first is like two hours long and the third is like 6 hours long, the second is about 30. It's more melodrama than 'lol deep' so it's enjoyable rather than autisticdeep.

i actually wanted an interisting game like hyper light drifter or this pathologic, it doesn't have to be something like a graphic adventure

An interesting game isn't autismdeep.

I think what you wanted is find the way to /v/

Dungeons and Dragon

The Void is littered with poetry and still manages to be a game, play that. Now

Comfy kentuckian gothic atmosphere, pleasing aesthetics, good writing, nice soundtrack.

Recommended!

The witness

King of Dragon Pass (hard)

Star Control 2 (likely too hard for you)

Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines (with unofficial content patch otherwise it's half finished)

KOTOR2 (with unofficial content patch otherwise it's 20% finished)

Fallout 1, 2, and New Vegas (evolving storyline of civilization returning after nuclear war and the escalating Hegelian conflicts of new mutually contradictory geists emerging and coming into contact at various levels, NV is unfinished but you can see serious attempt at complexity underlying it)

Deus Ex

Mask of the Betrayer

Planescape: Torment