Ever eaten a whole bunch of hot wings at midnight? I'm kind of regretting it

ever eaten a whole bunch of hot wings at midnight? I'm kind of regretting it.

what are some good midnight snacks that will fill me up but not make me feel like crap?

Fruit and water.

Just make a sandwich bruh. Turkey and roasty beefy with provalone or swiss is my go to.

>what food can I gorge on without consequence

Get to the point, boyo.

well I'm not gonna do it every night, maybe 3 times a week. it's never been proven that eating before bed is bad

a bag of dicks

Shut the fuck up, you fag

You know whats up, just chop like one slices worth of sweet onion and some oregano some mayo a tad bit of mustard and pepper you got a nice midnight snack thats great and wont make you feel bad.

Usually you're just thirsty when you're hungry. Drink a whole glass of water and I guarantee you won't be hungry.

Thanks but I'm not taking advice off an anime fag.

A little sugar free jello usually takes care of those cravings.

not OP but this never works for me. I literally drink like 6 bottles of water in a row and still feel hungry.

Water with Metamucil Original Coarse Fiber Powder.

Fiber helps you feel full and you can poop all smooth tomorrow morning.

I highly recommend this as well -

toast, one slice with peanut butter the other with jelly. I never eat them together
that or a string cheese

eat some soft sweet fruit you might feel better
frozen fruits/berries are my go-to snack especially past midnight because I don't get acid reflux symptoms that way

Personally, I just enjoy shoving each individual hotwing into my urethra.

I came to this thread looking for a Gremlins reference but left disappointed.

see you in your weight loss advice thread soon!

granola, cereal that isn't pure sugar, yogurt, fruits, lots of water

no chips, no meat you lardo

You should try eating 36 hot wings followed by a bloody mary with eyedrops in it. You'll have the best night of your life.