Louche?

Spike?

Mead?

Raw eggs in a shot of whiskey?

thats what my shit looks like after a long binge

ahh yes, the white dog shit special

looks like prison wine
Used to make it in college with a couple of dorm mates
We managed to hide between 4 rooms like 15 gallon bottles that I set up with air locks. We all pitched in and bought the yeast and the apple juice and fermented it to about 16 percent alcohol. Had to add a lot of sugar though.
Tasted awful, burned a bit, but got you drunk really fast

It's a prairie oyster. None of these supposed hangover cures ever work though, just water and time.

Cheap ass white russian

how do you expect us to tell what that is with your shit picture quality

that semen layer really adds to the drink

yea ok evidently nobody fucking recognises this. tell us OP

this guy got it right on what it was but he's a goddamn retard implying they don't work its the easiest way to get food in you and all the worstichire and tobasco wakes your ass up so you can keep drinking it's genius I'm an expert trust me

im a real alcoholic?! FUCK!
i dont remember anything before i was 20
i dont recognize my own parents and siblings let alone my friends or your fucking cum in a cup, OP.

but i recognize that youre a fucking faggot
fucking "real alcoholic"

Did you cum into a glass of whiskey?

I don't think you should be calling other people retarded, user.
>worstichire
it's worcester.

looks like a poorly executed old fashioned

There is no glory in being handicapped by your own incompetence dealing with life.

Sort yourself out.

>Sort yourself out
no

You're no better off quoting some /pol/ meme "philosopher".

I made some of this with champagne yeast and grape juice with those cheap plastic airlocks. Had the same experience where it tasted pretty bad, but it was super dry once those yeasties ate all the sugar and shit out alcohol so you got drunk quick. And it was a weird drunk.

Except it's worcestershire.

i dont recognize that.

o wow, that cured my alcoholism.

that's exactly what I did and exactly the same experience, though I used homemade airlocks to save a few buckaroos.
the feeling was a bit weird as far as everybody who drank it said. not bad though just different from commercial wines. a bit headier with a more pronounced hangover the next day.
I fermented my ciders dry as fuck and they got a weird chemical taste. also used white sugar to speed up and increase fermentation and alcohol percentage. Used pic related yeast

Obviously from sask

>he's a goddamn retard implying they don't work
No, they don't.

yes they do for what they're intended for