If I have alcohol it's going to get drank. If I don't have it then I don't have any...

If I have alcohol it's going to get drank. If I don't have it then I don't have any. I don't understand how people can have "just one" beer, what the fuck is the point just have none?

there is an alch thread alredy user.

this
look for al/ck/ in the catalog
from one to another, this behavior is ruinous
Hemingway's Nick had it right
"He says opening bottles is what makes drunkards."
Never open a bottle and you'll be ok! Hemingway killed himself, lel.

Are you illiterate? What I'm saying is why drink at all ever unless you aim to get drunk? If you're not going to get drunk it's pretty much pointless as you're only handicapping yourself without being able to have much fun doing so but you also incur the negative health associations and I've noticed that people who have "one or two" drinks tend to drink a lot more often than those who will refuse unless they deem it's been an appropriate amount of time since the last time.

To enjoy the taste, you dumb alcoholic

>To enjoy the taste
I'm entire convinced that this is the oldest meme in human history

t. child's pallet

Try to find beer you enjoy that can go well with a meal or something. The main goal shouldn't always have to be getting blasted. You seem younger based off what you are saying, however, I can partially agree with where you're coming from on it because I was that way before also a long time ago.

They why drink at all? I don't drink often and I'm not old. If I'm out drinking I'll tend to have more than less otherwise I will not have any.

Retard.

Autocorrect

Does the word "enjoy" mean nothing to you?

Use your eyes and brain then, fucktard. "Autocorrect" is the shittiest excuse.

How can you enjoy something that tastes like the devils butthole without the obvious real purpose it has of getting drunk?

I'm sorry that you have to live with autism.

Because I'm of legal posting age with a well-developed palate.

I'm sorry you're a sub-educational retard.
:^)

lol okay kid

Are you here just to argue? There's so many types and flavors out there now. It's not just Bud light and Coors and Pabst. That's why people said find one you ENJOY and it may help with your opinion and open your eyes a little. Not all beer is made for getting blackout drunk. You drink it because it tastes good to you and you enjoy it and it can compliment your food or a nice relaxing time to mellow you out with a couple beers not a couple cases of beer.

Maybe my tastebuds are just fucked then because I'm 26 and I truly do no understand how anyone could enjoy the taste of any alcohol

If you don't like it, you don't like it. Every one is different. You'll usually save some money anyways by getting water or whatever over a beer. It doesn't mean your taste buds are messed up, just different and there's plenty that would agree with you.

just kiss already you dumb fags

Autocorrect wouldn't correct a word that's spelled correctly. Retard.

>drinking beer with a meal

Really? Even beer and wine? How do you feel about coffee, is that a meme too?

>is coffee an element of a culture or system of behaviour passed from one individual to another by imitation or other non-genetic means?
Why are you so stupid?

if it has alcohol in it then it's for getting drunk. coffee is best taken black because you get enough sugar and fat through the rest of your diet no need to add it into your coffee. coffee, like alcohol, should be used for it's purpose

It's a shitty chink phone, it does what it wants.

Okay so that's a yes? In that case you just have a childish palate that has been unchallenged through decades of eating like a 5 year old.

Acquired tastes certainly exist and you lack the courage and discipline to acquire them.

>if it has alcohol in it then it's for getting drunk
Grow up.

Just one beer on an empty stomach gives me a buzz and I don't end up with a hangover. Anything more than that and I always get a hangover because I have shitty genetics.

It's hit the bump limit, need a new one. But this doesn't have the proper image.

Mexican low yeast beer tastes good, so does Apple cider.

I sort of envy you.
t. degenerate alcoholic

The trick is to mix your drugs up (ideally never hit the same receptor two days in a row) so your brain can't adapt.

One day I'll do kava (GABA)
Next day, kratom (complex opiod)
Beer! (shitload of receptors)
Then weed (CB1/2)
Fuck it, get trashed on phenibut (like xanax) (GABA)
Kratom again (opi)
Kratom while wishing I had oxys or PST like an absolute degenerate

and repeat

Some people are so normie and boring, they pretend to like all sorts of stupid shit, like alcohol or coffee, just to make themselves seem more interesting.

Too much work
Bottle of cheap vodka is more my speed

I like being drunk too, and mono-drug usage (I know from experience re: oxy) is nice in terms of consistency, ease of use, etc, but you inevitably build tolerance and that's fucking annoying. And like I said, I get shitty hangovers.

That's why I have a collection of drugs: I can be fucked up all the time every day, and even have certain drugs for different circumstances like work/concerts/cleaning, and if I plan right then I never have a hangover from anything or build a tolerance to anything. My drug habit stays cheap.

Plus alcohol is arguably more damaging than IMO more euphoric drugs like phenibut or certain strains of kratom, while kava is like poor-man's alcohol minus hangover ime.

>so autistic that he believes two ancient global multibillion dollar industries are driven solely by people pretending to like the product

Any names for the Mexican low yeast beer? I'd like to try some now

That only happens to me when I do shots. I'm fine with only one or two beers, but I have never not gone overboard with hard liquor. And once I get drunk off hard liquor, I'll end up slamming 5 or 6 beers.

Thankfully I broke this habit before it got too bad

So, people have different tastes.

It's why some people don't like olives, and others do.

The truth of the matter is that literally everything is an acquired taste; it's just that some foods are more addictive than others. You can get an infant to love broccoli if you give it to them enough times, and they'll most likely hate chocolate the first time they try it. But it's enough to say that people have different tastes.

I really, really dislike the burn of alcohol. I've never had a beer that tastes good. I've had good wine, and it was good aside from the alcohol. Same with cider.

Some people drink a small amount because they enjoy the flavour. Some people drink a small amount because they only want a buzz, they don't want to get drunk.

I personally don't like the feeling of getting drunk, so it's not a hard choice for me; there's nothing positive for me in an alcoholic beverage.

I could change my tastebuds by forcing it down repeatedly (as most people do when they're teenagers), but given that's it's expensive, and unhealthy, I don't see much reason to do it.

OP, my girlfriend thinks like you too; that she can't drink a reasonable amount is one of the reasons I'm thinking we shouldn't be together. It shows a blatant lack of control, or discipline.

Because youre a fucking idiot

>literally everything is an acquired taste
That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Have you honestly never liked something the first time you tried it?

Well, I can't remember back to infancy, but the theory is that liking things when you first try them is because of a similarity to something else you've eaten.

Oh, I misunderstood your post. I disagree with you, but I no longer think you're stupid.

This is how I am with food. The only way I'm not eating everything in the house right fucking now is if there isn't food in the house. I long ago gave up on impulse control. Ice cream? Not anymore. Cookies? Nope. Breads? Pastries? Nope. Gone.

You don't need to pretend that being drunk is fun. You do need to pretend that beer doesn't objectively taste like piss if you want to seem "manly" though.

WEED LMAO

Nice reddit spacing, queer

ok, enjoy your Shirley Temple

Sometimes I drink for a mild buzz.

Sometimes I drink because I want a beer.

Othertimes I drink to get fucked right up.

Remember everyone, make sure to take your combination B-vitamins/supplements.

Try treating it like soda. Where you just suppose to have one.

I'm the same way OP, its called binge drinking and its a problem

Just because you can over-indulge doesn't mean that you should. I hate being drunk, but I enjoy the taste of some alcoholic beverages, so I drink that in very moderate amounts.

>le icky alcohol is just to get drunk
>I drink to get drunk xD
You are the definition of a pleb.
GTFO of this board.

I've been posting like this, on this site for 11 years, long before I knew what reddit was.

It's not reddit spacing, it's for readability, you meme-obsessed mongrel.

You're not alone OP.
I understand having just one beer of some very special beer or wine, maybe drinking it while eating your meal is also understandable. What I don't understand is simply having one bottle of some cheap piss water that is massively produced and that's it. I've seen it even during parties or casual diners with friends/relatives.