Name ideas for fanfic?

I'm writing a fanfic and I'm having trouble thinking of a last name for a character. His name is Ryan and he is crass, blunt, chain-smoker, and he will kill you if you upset him. Thanks. (Pic somewhat related)

Green

Fallopian

Ryan Fanfic-Is-For-Faggots

Thank me later

Ryan Squatt

Girth

Ryan the hedgehog

Ryan Cress.

Bread

Ryan

Tapp

Death Sentence.

Ryan Death Sentence.

>Ryan Death Sentence ducked into a cool combat crouch behind the armoured car full of diamond-encrusted Russian prostitutes. His signature cigarette dangled signaturely from his lip in a kind of a cool way also. Altogether he was definitely a cool kind of guy. But this was no time to look cool, he thought. This is a fucked-up scene.
>Pew pew, said one of the laser bears. They had him pinned down. Laser bears were just a reality of life in the WasteZone.
>He laughed. I know that's just a sound effect, Ryan Death Sentence said, reloading his ThunderBalls pistol. It was already loaded and this wasn't necessary, but it made him look cool as balls doing it and it made a cool ch-chak sound. You only *said* "pew pew" to make me think you were firing. Bears were so stupid.
>He leaned around the car to exchange fire. Just then, a hot beam of red light pierced through the centre of his forehead.
>He removed his cigarette and ashed it out in the hole. Motherfuckers, he said. You just ruined my favorite skull.

MOAR plz

Ryan "Twilight" Sparkle.

Doyle

Binns, legitimate name, also does a job to reflect his character.

>original characters in fan fiction

Whiskey

Liked and Subscribed

Hey i juste woke up from a 18 months coma. What's this Donald J. Trump meme I 've been reading about everywhere?

Ryan Trump

The God Emperor is the 45th President now.

We anons from /pol/ memed him into the whitehouse.

You are welcome.