Where does Veeky Forums read its /news/ from?

Where does Veeky Forums read its /news/ from?

i get washington post news alerts
sometimes i'll watch stuff on youtube
keep up with a few people on twitter and have lots of things i follow there

Christian Science Monitor
Associated Press
Reuters

/pol/ mostly

For breaking news I just go to Twitter. Better than any TV program or website. You get it immediately and greater understanding filters into the discourse over time.

For more substantial, detailed analysis, I'll read a variety of sources, from traditional stuff like The New York Times to futurist websites like NextBigFuture. Sometimes I'll read McClatchy and the Economist. I have a Reuters app on my TV that I'll sometimes watch, too.

ouvres of 17-19th century tomes

/pol/ is actually a really good news aggregator.

The best news aggregator I've ever seen was the old (2003ish?) LUELinks homepage. Compiled all the top headlines in one spot with no bells and whistles and direct links right there. Kinda like Facebook's 'trending' section but without any bullshit stories

/pol/

>he isn't /untimely/

The news app on my phone, only the headlines. I don't want to read.

The Irish Times for national news
The Guardian, /Pol/ and the Washington Post for everything else

r/all r/popular

/pol/, 8/pol/, and /Leftypol/

>/pol/
>Breitbart
>The Daily Stormer
>Fox News
>info wars

Take the fucking redpill, cucks

>r/popular

you jump straight away on the bandwagon don't you? Government tell you to not drive a car anymore and you'd propably do it

You left out RT, AmeriKEK.

An ongoing happening /pol/ is great but otherwise it's complete crap

One mills facts out of religiosity wherever one "gets news" these days, so to me it doesn't really matter. A liberal propaganda outlet is as useful as a conservative, a capitalist outlet is as worthwhile as a marxist, etc.

news

call the cops

>he doesn't follow Anon5 redpills

>National News
Süddeutsche Zeitung
Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung
>International and Markets that interest me
WSJ
NYT
Reuters
Forbes
BBC
El Pais
El Universal

Then r/all and /pol/ to see the internet climate of those kinds of people.
I'll ask my parents their opinion on things (they live abroad).
Then the normal, at work or at the pub I'll overhear opinions and see the local climate and calm myself.

>take the redpill
says the one who only reads things that confirm his worldview

fuck off shills

Get a job or a different hobby

>Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung
lol

Eh, why? Are you implying I use all my time in this?
Takes like 30 min per day. I might check opinion pieces or read more on a subject on sunday, but this all is usually a short process.
It's not like I check everything in the papers every day, and all of them every day.
I skim the first page of the nationals, then during the day I might check on the phone pieces on the others.

Why not? I just check the two most popular ones.

>he doesn't get all his news from pseudonymous shitposters on twitter

Reddit is a machine designed to make people stupider.

>inb4 he lambasts the best German daily

Mein Neger.

I'd add Taz and Junge Freiheit to read some fringe viewpoints every now and then.

Economist, Xenosystems, Urban Future (2.1), and Taibbi's column regularly. Also read various supplementary articles I might come across from my twitter feed or that a friend might send my way.

Twitter and your pic. Tons of interesting people and perspectives on twitter. Rather than trending towards homogeneity like here or reddit, it's like watching a war for control of the public discourse unfold.

I get all of my news exclusively from obscurantist pseuds obsessed with Nick Land and the CCRU.

PBS NewsHour

EWTN news is about all I watch anymore. Sometimes I'll read Mises, the Dailywire, and maybe the Federalist.

FAZ, Die Zeit, Economist

The Greeks.

Whenever I hear a loud noise I check /pol/ to see if the nukes are flying

/pol/

give me some

Drudge Report is a requirement for everyone.

Otherwise it's /pol/ and infowars mostly. I also check out RT and Brietbart sometimes.

Reuters

Deutsche Welle

New Internationalist Magazine for commentary.

get on my level

I remember when millenials were going to be a generation of media savvy individuals who were able to differentiate between competing news narratives and self determine the truth

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAHAH

BUNCH OF FUCKTARDS

"if i agree with it its true"

enjoy the ride

If the news is important it generally makes its way to me through friends or advertising somehow

Breitbart, Al Jazeera, RT, Drudge