Tfw literally the Japanese MILO

>tfw literally the Japanese MILO
youtube.com/watch?v=1PUpzeTOqJQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1PtPFkogIXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

holy fuck SJWs absolutely and utterly BTFO.
Milo and Mishima DESTROYS leftist cucks with RATIONALITY and LOGIC where they opt for mere FEELS not based in SCIENCE

A shame he commited suicide but it did solidify his heroism in a legendary way.

Gabriele D'Annunzio is literally the Italian Milo

>tfw no modern mishima

d'you guys think Nero will ever kill himself and finally leave us all tf alone?

We all know he's eventually going to have to livestream his ritual suicide, 'ironically', of course

REE IT'S THE NOTORIOUS SCHOOL SHOOTER SAMUEL HYDE!!! HOW IS THIS MADMAN STILL FREE?

Fiume was arguably the most influential conceptual art happening of the 20th century. Mussolini ripped off Gabe's aesthetics and Hitler in turn ripped off Mussolini.

Leave poor Mishima out of your country's personal catastrophe. For one thing, I don't think Milo has any integrity whatsoever- least of the sort of conviction that might inspire you to kill yourself after a hard core twitter argument with the latest femihollywood celebrity

I read The Sailor Who Fell From Grace, it was so beautifully written it made me tear up.

Have you taken your autism medication lately? Because I've been noticing a lot of liberal-motivated spergouts on /lit, all in the same style as this post.

Help is available: it's up to you to seek it out.

admitted Mishima fanboy

Hey fellas, if I were to read only one novel by Mishima, which one would you recommend?

Now if only Milo could write as well.

They are actually engaging in debate with him. Really makes you think.

the sailor who fell from grace with the sea

cool, thanks

teh fuck is a milo

What? All Mil does is talk over people and repeat the fact that he's gay

context?

go to youtube, watch these, and learn

Milo Yiannopoulos SHUTS DOWN SJW & FEMINISTS COMPILATION #2
FEMINIST/SJW CRINGE COMPILATION [MILO YIANNOPOULOS EDITION]
Milo Yiannapoulos Destroying SJW's and Feminists Compilation - Savage Edition
SJWS OWNED - #22 - Milo In Miami University
SJW Tries To Troll Milo Yiannapoulos, Instantly Regrets It

Context of Mishima there or what?

makes you think

Dangerous Faggot Tour 1968

Tokyo in 1968-1969. Students engage in anti Vietnam war protests, from the pacifists to those expressing their dislike for what they perceived as American occupation. The university of Tokyo is occupied by largely left wing students. Mishima visits them for a public exchange of opinion. Many of his militia members were recruited from right wing protesters.

Here is some real footage:
youtu.be/1PtPFkogIXo
Skip to 2:30 to see Mishima having a giggle. I assume banter is being exchanged.

Literally triggered by the suggestion that Milo is even a fraction of the man Mishima was.

Also, start with Spring Snow

>fags
>men
pick 1

Sam Hyde's like the demonic tv comedian simulacrum in PKD's Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?

post rare D'Annunzios