Veeky Forums

What would you do if you found out that one of your best friends like pineapple on pizza?

Out of respect for the Italians I would roll my eyes
Out of respect for my friends and taste buds I would eat it

It wouldn't bother me.

>you can't have fruit on a pizza
>but tomatoes are literally one of the basic ingredients for any pizza

Pineapple tastes great on pizza.

Being an Italian myself, I can tell you that most of us don't give a fuck if you put pinapple on your pizza. But if you put marinara or pizza sauce on a steak sandwich, then that's a different story, and you belong sleeping with the fishes.

I would draw and color another groundhog for the fridge.

Are you leaf?

if they're just an acquaintance, cease all contact. if they're a close friend, slap them hard, and never let them pick the toppings when we order pizza
tomatoes have umami, they are not fruit

>tomatoes have umami, they are not fruit
that's pretty shitty bait user

how the hell are tomatoes a fruit? they are far more savory than sweet. if tomatoes are fruit, carrots are fruit

>how is a berry a fruit
I just don't know

I'm a leaf and I love pineapple on pizza. I don't like ham and pineapple or Hawaiian pizza that much, though.

Pineapple with proper Italian-style pepperoni and some bacon is where it's at.

Retard.

I would respect their opinion, acknowledging that everyone has their own tastes.

peppers and eggplants must also be berries then, they're in the same family. are those fruits too?

...yes?
Are you pretending to be retarded for a reason?

>how the hell are tomatoes a fruit?
They contain seeds, numbnuts.

> carrots are fruit
No, those are roots which make them a vegetable.

You are aware that the definition of fruit vs. vegetable has nothing to do with taste, but instead has to do with what part of the plant they come from, right?

we're talking about culinary usage here, not botanical definitions. this is Veeky Forums, not Veeky Forums

>oh shit I lost
>better move the goalposts
ebin
EBIN
B
I
N

We'll, at least they're not a faggot.

Well the watermelons I grow in my yard have roots and they have seeds are they both? Are they none? Are they chickens?

just gonna enjoy some tomato ice cream with tomato syrup on a fat slice of tomato and apple pie, because tomato is totally a fruit right?

a carrot, is the root, its seeds also spring from flowers. where as a fruit the seeds are on the insides. like apples or berries.

>Well the watermelons I grow in my yard have roots

That's not a root, user, that's a runner, aka a vine or stem.

Watermelons are berries, which makes them a type of fruit.

Not only have you Veeky Forums retards defied the laws of thermodynamics you've also managed to refute years of biological research.
I'm impressed.