twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

to live with purpose

For the current generation, to save whiteness and masculinity

to pass the time

fpbp

a-a-a-

Undereducated Drumpfkin.
Cool. *Shrugs*

To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

you might be 'joshing', but I actually think Western Civilization is under threat, and as patrician lovers of culture we should be ready to defend-it with our lives if necesary

I. Nothing has intrinsic value.
II. The reasons for which people attribute value to things are always ultimately irrational.
III. There is, therefore, no ultimate "reason" for valuing anything, including life.
IV. Living is action. There's no final reason for action.
V. There's no final reason for living (or for suicide).

I am not """joshing""" you, friend. We Must Secure For Our Species a Future For White Children and Traditional Manogomy. Let Your Voice Be Heard Brothers

to put my peenor in girls' vajajays, bums, and mouths

tranquility, transcendence and so on

cool....

define purpose

To have planes and birds and stuff

to smoke dat super dank nigga

Space migration, intelligence increase, and life extension (SMI2LE).

to find a sick baby owl and nurse it back to full health

the point of life is to extend life? what happens if we extend it to infinity?

To have a few sex desu

A fanciful ideological distraction.

The intelligence increase part is essential. We're still ignorant little monkeys who know very little about how the universe works. When you're trying to figure out which way to go you have to seek out a high point first so that you can look in all directions. We currently lack the insight for that. Our current superorganism is still giving birth to intelligence. Once we get intelligent sentient beings that can improve themselves at a more efficient rate than natural selection has so far we will experience an intelligence explosion. But until then we're like bacteria trying to figure out quantumphysics. We're an important but humble transition face.

where's your justification for ther being a purpose? you are asking the wrong questions. Imo, purpose is a spook

To ejaculate deep inside the woman you love.

I wouldn't say the purpose of life is anything in general so I won't have to sound pretentious, but really what purpose is there in life outside of ones self. I mean, walking up this hill I realized how awful life is and why there's no purpose. I'm too good for everything.

to be lived

*to be kind

OXYGYEEEEEEEEEEEEYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAAAAAEEEEAAAAHHHH

what living entails is different for everyone

I am only kind when inconvenient, personally

To kill communists

Nothing. There's no point to anything. Do what you love instead.

to kill capitalists

to be happy, comfortable, safe and to surround yourself with kind people

Imagine being this much of a brain-dead normie

that which is keeping you from suicide

Done. What now?

please kill me and then yourself

I'm not gonna kill you. Even though you're a bad person who might deserve to die for telling me to kill myself!

To have a good bowel movement every morning until I die.

This. Also rabbits and fascists.

Western civilisaton is under threat because of capitalism but you love your products and your easy living too much to actually attack what's really ruining your life so you blame migrants which are a symptom not the cause

the frequency and consistency with which this question has been asked I'd say suggests that the purpose of life is to find the purpose of life

surely it can't be a mere coincidence that so many people's brains seem to have almost been programmed to ponder this question

>Manogomy

>Mahogany

Westminster Shorter Catechism
Q. 1. What is the chief end of man?
A. Man's chief end is to glorify God, and to enjoy him forever.

To find some idea that you're willing to be cucked by, so you can forget that you're miserable until you die.

Seconded

Seconded

To become immortal through timeless works.

youtu.be/YhA0GVi_N4E

(as good a thread as any to drop this)

Explain yourself, you are connecting two things without any explanation.

Migrants and their liberal sympathizers are undoubtedly a cancer on the West.
But how does Capitalism associate with this cancer?

Poor thread. Once again Veeky Forums shows to be a place of vanity and no substance. If you're reading this, I want you to know you're a pseud.

Only good answer

To follow the Son of Man.

To escape the karmic cycle of rebirth. Duh.

to be a man whom you have to be.

There is none, except your own.

So what am I supposed to do? I like to read, write, and watch films (among other things), but I have to pay rent and for food.

kys

ok. ok. wow. just... ok. you shameless fucking faggot. read tao te ching you fucking loser

Do what you like knowing that there is no reason to. There is no reason to not enjoy yourself.

And do the things you must in order to enable being able to enjoy yourself.

le intelligent nihilist face

To smell and be smelled

You flatter me.

Why must there be a purpose? Seems a bit silly to me.
Maybe you'll think "what was the purpose" right before you die, and in the next moment you're gone forever. Whatever conclusion you came to won't matter

to worship God

You're not "supposed" to do anything. Well, you're supposed to die, of course

Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

to outlive death

To find joy in helping others

I just live because that's what I'm doing. If I'm living and will live tomorrow then I will do that until I don't. I don't expect anything from tomorrow, yesterday, or today. I try not to yearn for too much just enjoy the time I have the best way I know how moment to moment.

To not forget something. Can't remember what.

there is none, you must imagine yourself happy

To discover the purpose of the universe.

What a whole lot of nothing

Moral growth. Development of character

>so many worthless comments

I don't think that this life is even a thing capable of bearing a concept like meaning. It seems more like the vague byproduct of a qualitatively inconceivable process that is only knowable after Death.

I suppose the closest thing to utilitarian meaning would be spiritual anticipation.

Love.

What is love's bitter mistery?

>literally state that your own purpose is to you extant
>this is somehow equivalent to nihilism

what is love?

Life is that wherein organic You establishes what is\is not purposeful. 'It's your game the rules are your own win or lose.' Life, however, is no game because no one wins. Just keep your eyes open, see what's up, sympathize, bide your time....

Love. What is it? This carries me back to the 8th grade and Kurt V. who, in the Breakfast of Champions, wrote 'the lover's a liar to himself he lies the truthful are loveless like oysters their eyes.' This in turn reminds me of Kurt Cobain who said wandering around the city broke, and finding that perfect sweater for a buck at the thrift store was heaven whereas his and hers matching Lexuses was hell on earth.