What's the best diet soda?

What's the best diet soda?

I have never see a thin person drinking Diet Coke.

I have seen a thin person drink mountain drew

Diet 7-Up is goat.

Sucralose > Aspartame

nope that stuff is too sweet you troll

i love a diet coke with my 3,000 calorie burger and fries meal.

not trying to meme, the refreshing coke really cuts through that all that grease.

>diet soda

Imagine how fat they would all be if they also drank 2000k/cal of non-diet soda every day.

This

I have no idea what sweeteners they use but Coke Zero and especially Pepsi Max are fucking awesome

Clear Canadian/American. Its not a soda but its carbonated with no calories and artificial flavors. All natural and hits the spot like soda.

I rotate my diet sodas - I'm in shape too. I just like this stuff.

>diet soda

No such thing. Don't fall of this meme, if you want, just get the regular.

Diet Coke is the best. Diet Dr Pepper is great. Diet citrus sodas (7up, Fresca, etc.) are okay. Every diet cola other than Diet Coke is garbage, especially Coke Zero.

diet dr pepper

Diet Bangs with thyme

A diet soda dumped down the sink.

The only time I drink diet soda is when it's root beer- brand doesn't seem to matter. Other diet sodas very obviously taste different but for some reason in root beer it's more subtle.

Can we agree that Diet Sprite/Sprite Zero is the worst? That stuff doesn't even taste anything resembling Sprite, it's just pure awful

Not technically diet soda, but I love how these taste

for me its orange diet shasta

Cherry Coke Zero

I swear, diet pepsi has some fucking drug in it that makes me drink a shit load of it. I don't even really like it, but I can't get enough of it.

I drink store brand diet dr. pepper. Pic related 4 boxes for $9, and tastes good

Shasta bros 4 life

You drink a load of it because it has no calories, your body is looking for calories and so wants more of it

I just don't get that effect with other diet sodas though, only diet pepsi

DDP > everything else

I tried one and thought it tasted like hamster piss.
If there's anything by Shasta that I like the most, it's the Tiki Punch, because there's no other sodas like it.

If I could kiss you through the monitor I would, fuck that aspartame shit, tastes like fucking malt beer without the weird metallic piss flavor.

Close, but not quite.

water

usually doesn't have melted down aluminum foil glowstick research lab chemicals in it

Sprite Zero is the only form of Sprite I've tasted that doesn't taste like a maple syrup tree jizzed inside of the can. It's godly.

Soda water

I honestly didn't even though these were diet.

Jesus Christ I butchered that

huh I've never even seen those

I really like Dr Pepper Zero. It tastes almost the same as original DP

Damn I completely forgot about those, I remember those from when i was like 10 or something, the strawberry one was my favorite. I wonder if id even like it now that I only drink maybe 1 dr pepper every 2 weeks or so.

What's the point? Why not have tea/coffee/low calorie watery vegetables?

diet orange crush

une papa!

Insulin and regular soda

Pussy.Money.Mtn.Dew.

125lb manlet who used to drink 2L of diet soda per day, come at me.

This is the correct choice, to be honest family

ah yes, oliet bangs is a classic

Literally every woman skinny or fat drinks diet.

>no diet baja blast in stores
>diet code red only in cans and not bottles

Get your shit together Pepsi.

Go away sugar jew.

>Diet Bangs

Is this a meme? It's BaRQ's.

beep beep the OG and the GOAT comin' through

Why do people perpetuate this bullshit? You got a resentment or something? No calories = no weight gain, end of.

obviously its oilet Bang's™ root beer of course!
there isn't a single pop on this planet that can compete with that classic aged thyme taste of Bang's™

Fresca

>diet code red
Whoa nigga this exists?
Thanks for informing me, gonna pick up a shit ton of cans.

Probably a fat person who was surprised they didn't lose weight from just switching to diet.

its Veeky Forums's hottest new meme, successor to mcchicken posting

I'm calling the cops so that they can take your hamster away from you

Can be difficult to find.
When I can't find any I drink Kroger brand Diet Drop Red

This.

Never had the diet, but squirt is the best lemon-line soda

Diet Vanilla Barq's mixed with Diet Dr. Pepper.

If you haven't tried it - you are missing out. Why Dr Pepper doesn't just mix the 2 and call it some new flavor is beyond me other than the marketing aspect.

Are these an acceptable answer? I haven't had soda at all since I started drinking them

patrician choice user

No, we can't agree.
This. Sprite Zero has a clean, dry taste and the carbonation gives it a nice bite.

That's literally soda.

Fresca

irn bru xtra just outdid this. it's a subtle change but better

That shit is fuckin' gr8, especially for zero calorie

Y'all bunch noobs get it together

tab is the only good answer to this question

Only soda I drink is Pepsi max cherry

>anno domini two-thousand and seventeen
>drinking the sugar jew