Full English Breakfast

>Full English Breakfast
>Fish and Chips
>Red Leicester Cheese
>Beer

Where did the "English food is shit" thing come from?

Other urls found in this thread:

care2.com/greenliving/avoid-gas-from-beans.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hlly fuck, do americans really eat like that?

English beer is garbage compared to American beer.

From the same place "american food is shit" came from :
shitty cheap processed food

is beer larger or ale?

>brit food
>brit thread
Full retard here.

Jealousy.
I'm biased as I'm English, but I fucking love all English food.

Is that some authentic British natto I spot?

>red leicester cheese
You guys do have some great cheese though. Stilton is damn good stuff.

apparently people don't like pork and beans.

I like British food as much as the next guy, but I will never be comfortable with the idea of eating baked beans for breakfast. Just give me everything else on that plate.

>Where did the "English food is shit" thing come from?
American memers who don't go abroad but like to talk about it anyway.

They're british baked beans, not sugar-loaded american baked memes.

This. Baked beans for breakfast nauseate me.

Whatsamatter, you don't like red leicester?

I hate that there's only a few specialty stores in the states where I can get it. It's like cheddar and gouda had a baby.

WWII rationing ruined the national palette for fifty years.

You guys put fish head in a pie.

No that's not what I meant. Red Leicester is good shit too. But enough English cheese talk. This is Murica Day.

cuy is pretty tasty desu
--Love Perufag

pork pies and sausager rolls are top drawer as well, senpai

british baked beans are tangier and not sweet comapred to amercansky version

Scottish breakfast>english breakfast

Sad fact: that's more vegetables than the average estadounidense eats all week.

Love how a can of herring mouths with "ceлёдкa" written on it is on there

A traditional Scottish breakfast consists of bucky, methadone and shortbread.I know this, I lived in Inverness for a while.

This is really over the top, can't tell if bait.

It's not the sweetness of baked beans that puts me off, it's just eating beans in general before lunch is just...odd to me. Like really weird. Like I've never done that before in my entire life and beans have exclusively been a dinner and occasionally lunch food kind of weird.

British food is simple and satisfying, it has no flare or "style" like french or italian which is why there's no commotion about it but it's decent

Pasties, meat pies and beef wellington are the stars in my opinion

I like making them. Just fry up an onion, then add a bunch of crushed tomato and simmer a bit, add a can of beans and some herbs and spices, cumin, oregano, thyme, pepper, salt.

Way better than regular canned stuff and it's easy as fuck if you're already putting in a bit of effort to make a full brekky on a weekend or whatever

They taste completely different.
Maybe you're just autistic?

That's because most of what's ended up as our 'cuisine' is either working-class foods that fill you up cheaply, or upper-class comfort foods.
And, frankly, we have a taste for heavy calorie-dense foods in this country because it gets COLD in winter. The only reason we're getting fat like americans is because we live in insulated houses and drive to work in air-conditioned offices, instead of 10-12 hour days working the land, or slaving away for tuppence a day in a mine or a loom.

>I like making them.
You make your own baked beans?
Absolute madman.

British guy here
9/10

>slaving away for tuppence a day in a mine or a loom.
>the reason britbongs are getting fat is because we don't live the same as David Copperfield and Bob Cratchitt.

Wew there laddie.

it makes sense, they eat like peasants and don't toil like that anymore.

>beer

when beer is part of your best food then you know your cuisine is shit

Also americans and french stationed in post-war Europe, thinking the scraps they ate after War were common euro-cuisine.

The Memes became part of pop-culture later.

>That's because most of what's ended up as our 'cuisine' is either working-class foods that fill you up cheaply, or upper-class comfort foods.
And, frankly, we have a taste for heavy calorie-dense foods in this country because it gets COLD in winter.

That's the origin of most slavic dishes too. I really like that kind of food, it's heavy but in the most comforting way.

The more I lookk at this, the funnier it gets. Fucking limeys. This is why America beat your frail, malnourished asses in 1776 and why the French absolutely murdered you on the battlefield for a thousand years.

Pretty sure the French were already familiar with European cuisine before the war.

Pretty sure the bongs destroyed the French Empire.

5:29 AM right now, been up studying all night.

I would kill for that plate

>>Full English Breakfast
came from right here m8 found the problem

Its simplicity is its downfall
shit like shows how dope an arrangement of simple foods can be, but you also end up with wetherspoon's cum-on-a-plate extravaganza. The ingredients lend themselves to being lazy

that said, I've always preferred greasy fish & chips or a fakeass saveloyfrom a local shop than higher end versions.

why do they eat off of shovels?

That's Irish, retard.

I think it has more to do with the fact that meat pie, unseasoned mashed potatoes and jellied eels was our national dish for the longest time.

It's still weird to me that people actually enjoyed plain mashed potatoes.

Same thing

Only like four of those inages are actually British

Fucking fight me, we basically used to rule the world 150 years ago, civilized countless cultures and got them to convert to Christianity and forced them to speak English. Have fun clinging onto your pathetic revolution though (which you only won because of Spanish and French interference), because nobody outside of the US gives a shit.

>All these people sperging over baked beans on a full English

Christ, if beans before lunch seems weird to you, does the idea of a continental breakfast with cold cuts, cheese & bread for breakfast make you shit out your own colon?

>cold cuts, cheese & bread for breakfast

Fucking disgusting, but I'd take it over baked beans, faggot.

One of your hockey pucks is undercooked.

Right? Who doesn't want to start blowing ass at 9AM and have it last all fucking day?

Is there something wrong with you? Most people do not start shitting uncontrollably after eating 2 spoons of beans.

Gas, you fucking moron.

It is still a problem, corn syrup reacting maybe?

Do people really feel that way? I don't personally feel like I have to eat eggs, or pancakes or whatever for breakfast exclusively. I just eat whatever sounds good, and hopefully somewhat healthy in the morning.

Sorry, I didn't know you were retarded when I began this conversation.

Things I've learned in British """"""cuisine"""""" threads:

- Lasagna was invented by the British;
- British cuisine is better than French or Italian;
- British wines are better than French or Italian ones;
- British cheese variety is bigger and quality is better than French or Italian.

i dont think you know what that is :^)

seasoned road tar?

Shh, it's ok dad
thanks for giving us the world empire btw, we're making good use of it
now just keep using your american inventions and consuming American media

Nice teeth, laddo.

u wot m8

I don't get it.

>bucky, methadone and shortbread
Confirmed scottish

American southern breakfest consists of a glass of whiskey and bacon with 2 sunny side eggs

>Driving to work in an air conditioned office

mad cow disease. British beef has to be the most vile and nastiest shit out there. Even before they boil it to death.

inb4 Nigel: Creutzfeldt Jacob

>Angus
Now run along faggot.

>My body is so dysfunctional I fart the moment I eat any legumes.

A balanced diet would help your gut flora no end, my flatulent friend.

For flyovers, anything they have not personally experienced or told by their Pastor is weird and deviant.

Are you seriously going to pretend that beans don't cause gas in nearly everyone that eats them? Or do you just take any opportunity you can find no matter how unrelated it is, and try to act like an elitist faggot because you read some read some hipster book and now you know everything there is to know about everything?

>Are you seriously going to pretend that beans don't cause gas in nearly everyone that eats them?

Were you seriously suggesting that anyone who eats beans will fart continuously and loudly throughout the day?

But as your uneducated ass has asked, yes it is entirely possible to eat legumes and not have it cause intestinal gas: I even told you one way to reduce your chances. See care2.com/greenliving/avoid-gas-from-beans.html for more advice.

So it's the latter. Got it.

I'm not the guy you're replying to, but I often eat beans and legumes and they never give me gas.

Pinto beans, black beans, kidney beans, split peas, lentils, dal, chickpeas...no problem.

>Waaa! Stop bringing facts into *PARP* this!

I'm sorry, I can't help you if you're not willing to listen. Or, more likely, you're not willing to accept that you have a poor diet.

So does everyone else, so I'm still right, and you're still pretending to be an elitist with your rhetoric.

British """""""""people""""""""" are subhuman scum and the easiest way to tell is by looking at the slop they eat. Fucking pigs in China eat better food from their troughs

When I make a big pot of beans, I'll have some gas the first evening I eat them, but as I'm eating them for several more days as leftovers they don't give me gas. I have some Mexican friends who eat them almost everyday and they tell me they don't get gas from them. Your body gets used to them.

>I'm still right
>your rhetoric

clearly fake, what did you actually search for before changing it?

that's a plate of trash

Are them fucken snails????????

Weird, I think of beans as being almost exclusively a breakfast food, the only time I have beans for dinner is if I make something like canned chili con carne

Aren't those cows from Children of Men?

i like your photo.
looks delicious, but i really like the sunday roast pics that i've seen.

Beer? For BREAKFAST?!!?