ITT: Inedible things you wish you could eat

ITT: Inedible things you wish you could eat.

I cant be the only one who has that slight urge to eat one of these.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uPCzjHPS--U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miswak
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i heard on the news that "they" want to ban them because children eat them and get horrific internal chemical burns

i bet it tastes like strawberry candy.

like liquid twizzlers.

>(((they)))

FTFY

That's actually a pretty good half-solution to the noxious smell of 2-stroke engines.

I do too, I'd never do it but the idea of them popping in my mouth is tempting.

Lush bath bombs

Mmmmm Hi-C ecto coolers could be back, and we're all none the wiser

i've always wanted edible wood.

that tastes and feels nothing like wood.

>noxious smell of 2-strokes
>2 stroke smell
>noxious
You foken wot m8

Not necissarily inedible, but I always wanted to eat the food in this scene as a kid. at 2:20

youtube.com/watch?v=uPCzjHPS--U

i tried to eat a bath bead when i was a kid

it was unpleasant

That's what dicks are for

my nigga.

anything fluorescent green looks tasty.

a honeycomb is edible and enjoyable, but i never thought i was dealing with pure wax.

i want the beewax to be like a cookie or cake.

There are those sticks that black guys chew

I'm not even joking

I used to lick them until the sides got weak and squeeze them into the bath water.

I was a kid and used to chew on those dog treats (animal bones) that have the marrow and fried skin around it.

mm fuck i'm gonna buy a honeycomb first chance i get

Nigger there is this thing called cinnamon. Chew on a stick.

Life= changed.

licorice root bruh

People with babies ruin everything

If your stupid crotch spawn gets into the laundry room and eats a bunch of those, they deserve to die and your genes don't deserve to be passed along, end of discussion

miswak? i've only met hajjis who chew on that. shit's good, though
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miswak

Every time I'm at the store I want to drink this stuff

YES
E
S

It's salty but nasty. Not worth the hype

Kek

It's weird how young women are only attractive when they look like they're suffering, and older women are only attractive when they look like they're happy.

Why is this I wonder.

This fucking board, man...

The place I worked at had a laundry mat and these things just fucked up our washers constantly. They wouldn't completely dissolve and people would bitch every day about sand or these things stuck to their clothes.

It's a public laundry mat and we cleaned and scrubbed them out every morning, fuck off. Also they just taste like soap.

I used to eat chalk as a kid and I'm sure I'd still like it, but chalky candy tastes fucking horrible. I want chalk flavored chalk candy.

I just want to gnaw on these things.

crotch spawn is a funny term lol

You have to use warm or hot water, cold water is a disaster with those things. It says this on the package but some people don't know how to read.

Legitimately ate this stuff as a child.

What the fuck is wrong with you

You must be female. These are the kinds of things that go through men's brains when you're asking us "so what are you thinking about" and we go "nothing"

We're lying. Sorry.

cant hold on much longer senpai

Because when you get old. If you smile usually you have less wrinkles or you have resting bitch face syndrome. Like all women do

Oh hey that makes sense. Smart man.

Paintballs
One time i had one in my mouth as a kid and bit down and it exploded
They still look delicious though

Also lava
>tfw u will never bite down on the hardened membrane while liquid lava flows into your mouth

From the thumbnail I thought it was a frozen toothpaste tube cut up as mints

Also I definitely thought what if these were tasty when I was younger but was never that dumb.

thanks doc

ur moms cooking

I am a man, I can confirm this.

Nope

I always saw goats eating Tin Cans in cartoons, and figured they must taste pretty good if you are able to chew them to properly release the flavor.

a kid i knew took a bit out of a light bulb once, i'm assuming with the same kind of thought train

Pretty much everything in that fucking shop.
Their soap blocks look like fudge from the experimentation rooms in Willy Wonka's chocolate factory or alien cheese or some shit.

We had signs up asking people not o use them and we sold good detergent for cheap as fuck to try and deter people but it didn't work. Even when we flat out stopped people right in front of us my boss was so obsessed with good online reviews that we had to give up.

It's a miracle I made it to adulthood with this shit in the house growing up. Not only is it fluorescent green/yellow, which is appealing to any child, but they fucking put the word "sugar" in the name.

DELICIOUS CANDY

But I will never let go!

dayum that's cool.

Homemade soap always makes me want to chomp down on it. Even when it smells like soap, it looks so pretty and creamy and fudgy.

abbo out

I imagine it tasting like a gusher-flavored campfire marshmallow

we have jawbreakers I guess, but none that are translucent and pretty like glass

fuckin jawbreakers

They even make their stores up to look like something halfway between a candy shop and a farmer's market

anyone??????

Check out indium my dude its a nontoxic softer than lead metal that you can chew

>when mummy bought you toy junk food but not the real thing

t. Freud

I agree tho

>If your stupid crotch spawn gets into the laundry room and eats a bunch of those, they deserve to die and your genes don't deserve to be passed along, end of discussion
Why are faggots and women so easy to spot?

t.crotch spawn owner who can't control its crotch spawn
>but it takes a village!
No, go drown your crotch spawn and then yourself

>bright, juicy candy colors
>vegetable name
>located next to the Runts dispenser
>not edible

Explain yourself, China.

I had a friend who worked at Lush and I guess one of the main duties is to go around replacing the soap that people have chomped on.

holy fuck are you me

WHY CAN'T WE EAT THESE TASTY TREATS
Veeky ForumsROS

ohh fuck. THIS. Those tree stars looked so fucking good

I eat the toys out of kinder eggs because my government gives me the freedom to

I want to eat the bag

Im a grown adult, but these still make my mouth water

>stealth pica thread

This is like man's first bubblegum. Probably horrible because it gets stuck all over your teeth but fuck it's tasty.

Also surprised this hasn't been put up, I bet most of us have tried it once. Who else was disappointed when it tasted salty as shit?

melamine and lead are food groups in china, didn't you know?

For some reason I'm not a giant fan of regular marshmallows, but as soon as they go stale and a bit hard I can eat tons of them. Especially dipped in peanut butter

why does toothpaste have to look so yummy

>falling for bait even in real life
Sad user

This is a surprisingly interesting topic.

It's supposed to go in your mouth so the least they can do is make it look like something you'd want to put in there.

Whenever I use shaving foam it always looks so delectable.

It's really quite a marvel how real food-like synthetic food scents and flavors are now.

Pic related -- the chemical engineering company producing all the food-similar shit

urinal cakes. fresh ones, of course.

really clean toilets, especially when its just been cleaned and the toilet water is blue

it's okay frog- o