*GASPS*

*GASPS*

*sweats*
c-can i have some water?

DFW is not literature. Why the fuck do you faggots spam this J.K. Rowling-tier hack so much? Fuck off.

guy. calm down. it's just jokes.

Read some real literature.

*SCOFFS*

why don't you? man you're so high and mighty. you don't even deserve to be. you're fucking lookin at words on a page. it's not rocket science, you're not exploring some great beyond. it's just shit men wrote and wanted to share. yeah, it's fucking amazing, but pretending you're superior because of it is obtuse as fuck. people post dfw because it's funny and he was really awkward. his book wasn't the greatest thing in existence, but it wasn't horrible. if you don't like it, that's fine.

if you want to escape the memes, why don't YOU go read some real literature, you jerk?

what the fuck did you just say to me kid?

>people post dfw because it's funny

Stopped reading there. No one thinks it's funny, bar /b/-tier idiots who fall for stupid memes.

Mr Bloom, please think of your blood pressure

i think it's funny, so you are categorically incorrect. besides, you posting a picture from fucking scooby doo isn't just some stupid shit you think is a funny reaction? i hope you stop reading entirely, you prick, not just my posts. i said you're a jerk.

lol. imagine if it actuallywas him

>you hurt my feelings, so you're the one who's in the wrong

DFW is nothing but a Veeky Forums meme that mistakenly caught on. Accept reality and move one.

>i made a statement that was incorrect
>i complain about memes while posting memes

i hope in time you realize how stupid you've been.

*BARFS*

>i hope in time you realize how stupid you've been.
>says the faggot who spams DFW
>probably thinks DFW is a """""decent""""" """""author"""""

Now you're just b8ing me.

perhaps there is no hope, i feel sorry for you.

lol

>perhaps there is no hope, i feel sorry for you.

Oh, the irony of this post. There's obviously no hope for you, for you think DFW is a good writer. You probably didn't even finish reading Infinite Meme.

I'm finally watching this interview for the first time. Why the hell is he so cute?

*JIZZES *

i thought infinite jest was brilliant and all the flack it gets on this board bums me out. i don't know of a book that better captures the goofiness of being alive in the 21st century. i think i am a better person for having read the book. :

all these assumptions. i haven't even given my opinion on the guy. all i said is that the pictures posted of his awkwardness are funny. you're the one going whole hog into this and thinking infinite jest is muh biblical scholarly text. you truly have no hope to ever realize how fuckin' stupid you are. you get mad over people laughing about a guy's face.

>irony
>continues bitching about memes while posting more memes
:^)

>all this gratuitous name calling

Look, kid. If you want to resort to this kind of """""discourse""""", then, you best go back to whence you belong

>>>/reddit/

After all, DFW is essential Reddit literature.

>DFW is nothing but a Veeky Forums meme that mistakenly caught on.

if it's a Veeky Forums meme, how is it reddit, exactly? do you even know what the fuck you're talking about, son?

>if it's a Veeky Forums meme, how is it reddit, exactly? do you even know what the fuck you're talking about, son?
>implying 95% of anons don't browse reddit and adopt their memes

What are you, a newfaggot?

>knowing this much about what goes on in reddit
i think you should look in the mirror, pleb :D

What is real literature, friend?

Anything that isnt YA-fiction, written by a woman, or DFW.

so you like nigger lit? lol

>so you like nigger lit? lol

Projecting much? You obviously don't belong here, kid.

you guys are such idiots lol

Can an user provide me with a lighter read? Hamiltons mythology is just a bit much for me right now. Let's just say I haven't been able to read books before but now I can, late start. Stealing ops thread a bit too.

:D you i know what you're doing. but the problem will always be that you'll never win, you'll never win this fight, you're being rude and DFW is a fun meme with plenty to offer, you shall some day find that joy comes to those who are willing to envelop it in their taut, rippling, and hairy man arms. you will just have to suffer throughout the lifespan of those many hoi polloi who never find satisfaction in the simpler things, while letting the complexities of innate contemplation bubble beneath the surface, rising and falling without abandoning the true purpose of emotion. you're going to have to see some day that this decadence of cynicism that you've treated yourself to is actually a rancid piece of goat anus; a futher help to you would be to listen to my entreaty to learn how stupid you have been for so long, so many screams you've taken as silence with your hands clapped to your head. so many willing and able minds ready to mingle with yours but spurned by so many lost eyes, such tragedy befalls you, and i cannot, will not, ever stop feeling the deepest of sorrow for your plight.

>he just doesn't know when to quit

>implying this isn't a genuine entreaty for him to rejoin the world of the living

i do know what will make you truly happy, and eventually you'll run out of images.

>i do know what will make you truly happy

Which would be for you to quit spamming these shitty threads.

>and eventually you'll run out of images
pic related

no, that wouldn't make you happy, for what would you react to?
no, it would make you happy to post memes on your favorite meme board and quibble about irrelevancies with someone you could possibly be friends with. just like you're doing right now :^)

yes, i can see you are starting to realize! :D

it's not projection, my dear friend. why else would you continue? i have no intention to stop posting in meme related posts, and you have no intention to stop responding to said posts, so what shall we do at this impasse? it can't be said that you didn't expect this contingency, and in so doing, you came into it willingly and with some purpose, something being fulfilled in this activity. why else, why else would you meme so, my dear friend?

*ACCIDENTALLYSEESYOURMOMSTITS*