Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KCt-KTEQt3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thank you jesus praise the Lord

Link?

kill me

youtube.com/watch?v=KCt-KTEQt3c

I wanna fuck this stupid bitch so bad. I like her face

Really Nigga ....really? and you call yourself a Veeky Forumserate?

Fucking virgins i swear...

alright Veeky Forums how do we get her started on

>The Greeks

k look she will only read females so let's meme her on a meme none of you retards have ever read. Marguerite Younge miss macintosh my darling. we can tell her how it's an astonishing achievement for a woman because at one point it was the longest book in the world or some shit. it's one of them actually.

I swear to G-d, if any of you bully her... I'm gonna kick your a-s!

>not having a lit waifu
Fucking normies i swear...

Marry me user

Her little reactions are so great. I like to pretend she's reacting to my rock hard circumcized cock.

However much I wish to be having verbal intercourse with actual human beings, I am constantly reminded of being on Veeky Forums, and so only having intercourse with a screen

remember how so.e guy had pee bottles of for katie. I started a jizz bottle for Clair. started last Saturday. can't wait to tfill it up for her. he even every video I watch of her I jizz to hee fa e

>circumcized
hmmm
((((((((((((((((((((((((((who)))))))))))))))))))))) could be behind this

should meme her into reading some good female writers

my local librarian is kinda cute, she likes anime
she's my lib waifu

:^)

NEW THREAD, GET IN HERE BOYZ!!

I'm driving from toronto to deliver her books!

she got some broad shoulders

I mean it user. You better not expose her to such impurities, or you'll regret it.

>hee fa e
what did he meme by this?

OK, the ironic white knighting was funny the first time, but it's starting to get old now

you sound really lame

Her shoulder are so broad

her face

Carli is the purefu madonna to Mira Gonzalez's whore. Please leave the former alone, she doesn't deserve our impurities.

they aren't

hey nerd pussies there's a new thread

Yes they are

ayyy lmao

How old is she? What state does she reside in? Please.

Haha, whats funny is that it isnt ironic. I will protect her innocence if I have to slaughter a thousand of you with just my cold hands and my blade. Do not underestimate my commitment and passion.