Reminder that if you live in a society, use it's goods and services...

Reminder that if you live in a society, use it's goods and services, participate in economy and rely on your countrys police/military/law system to keep you safe, you cannot claim to be an individualist

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hardbodies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd use her goods and services if you know what I mean

/thread

im not quite sure i understand
can you elaborate?

user means your picture is more interesting than your post.

rookie move.

Try and stop me!

WHY?! WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME SO WITH THESE JEZEBELS? All I want to do is come here for an asexual experience that will exercise my brain but I am constantly titillated by these vixens with their prodigious hips and provocative figures. Can I never satiate this thirst, will I ever know the touch of a woman and enter between her loins? Will my seed ever drip from her moistened hole?

Life is a constant hell. No wonder I resent women too.

"Individualist" is an obsolete term, since there is only one indivisible - ego.

>police, military and laws are there to keep you safe

I hate Hobbes for starting this meme.

do you guys just have word documents filled with text memes?
worst post in the thread

I am an individualist because I do things for myself and no one else. Even when I do good things for others, the final objective is my satisfaction.

So I can use the state's services for myself as much as I want you retard

>I am an individualist because I do things for myself and no one else.
So you don't have a job?
You don't pay taxes?
You don't pay for food?
You don't pay for healthcare?
You don't abide the law?

user just explained that he does these things in order to further his own interests and for no other reason; therefore, doing these things is compatible with his being an individualist.
If you think we have reason to believe otherwise, please share.

>user just explained that he does these things in order to further his own interests and for no other reason;
This is a cop-out. He clearly participates in a system that forces him to do things that aren't enjoyable or beneficial to him. He's not doing them because muh interests, but because he has to

Mfw I also saved that into my pastas .txt
Share some of your other pastas user

All those things are done for the purpose of maximizing net individual gains. Individualism/collectivism are describing goals and not the means, you dense tard. At least get a grip on basic terms before you start with the /b/-tier shitposting.

He's doing them because he has to do them in order to further his interests. If he didn't care about his interests, there's nothing he could be made to do. Not only is the pressure of society compatible with an individual pursuing his own interests, the society can only exert pressure on the individual if he wishes to pursue his interests.

So why does he choose to work for Mr. Shekelstein 40 hours a week instead of just robbing a bank, or killing a bunch of people to steal their cash? Could it be that society oppresses him to abide the law and he takes it like a good whore?

You think too much, thinking too much results in being unhappy. Stop it.

T. Kim Jong il

Because if he robbed a bank or killed a bunch of people to steal their cash, his interests would be compromised. In this particular case, his interests in safety and bodily freedom would be at risk.
What are you having trouble with here?

There's nothing totalitarian about it; it's just that a man who doesn't care about his interests could always, no matter what oppression he faced, say "I don't care."

>Because if he robbed a bank or killed a bunch of people to steal their cash, his interests would be compromised
Exactly, because society is built to bully those who act in entirely individualistic manner.
There are three way to interact with any given sovereign structure
1 - complete intergation. You receive goods and services in exchange for works and obedience. Clearly, individualism cannot exist in this case because society's interests exceed the individual
2 - parasitism. You receive goods and services yet refuse to work and be obedient (criminality). As you pointed out, this is impossible in the long run for most people because society is powerful enough to bully you, hence individualist also cannot exist
3 - separation. You do not receive goods and services, and do not work and obey the sovereign. Nobody on here does that

Society is made by the individuals, individuals are made by society, we are one, look ate the light user and come forward to embrace the death of the "I", your body is just a processus, your thoughts are created by a brain that is attached to a body that is part of the universe but these distinctions aren't useful where you're going, you're nothing and everything

I only have two or three more lit related ones.

THE MAN WHO CARES ABOUT HIS OWN INTERESTS WILL PICK THE PATH THAT MOST EFFECTIVELY FURTHERS HIS INTERESTS, with no thought to whether the "sovereign structure" gets the better end of the deal.
For this reason, no individualist with his wits about him would opt for separation.

So do people really post pictures like this of themselves online?

>I am an individualist because I do things for myself and no one else

That's called egoism, you dip.

Ones who look like this, yes

What do you call this mental defect then? Narcissism?

>pursuit of an impossible and vane ideal in order to escape the inevitable sadness that one will feel during his human existence

Narcissists are the lurkers of social media that never do anything themselves to get better.

>come home after long day of wageslaving
>your wife is fucking a black guy
>"Attempting to fight the black guy would put my well-being in danger, which goes against my interests, I should leave and let him finish"

Wait, is Mr. Shekelstein somehow an individualist? Doesn't he live in a society as well?

Literally the exact opposite. The narcissist lurks to improve themselves without actively participating in order to preserve their vanity.

Narcissism isn't vanity.

>public pride in your body is unhealthy
Nowhere near as unhealthy as complaining about it.

1. You don't know what "individualist" means.
2. I pay for all of those things, whether through cash in the case of goods and services or through taxes in the case of my "protection." Though I'm pretty sure starting wars overseas that lead to greater hostility and a police force that turns up on the 4 occasions my house has been robbed, writes some notes down and never finds a single thing, isn't worth the money. The only reason I call the cops is so I have the police report for my insurance company (a service I pay for that actually works).

>individualist
>having a wife

You really just don't get it, do you user?

>be clearly hard-working and dedicated
>have literally perfect body
>still need to seek validation from strangers on social media

I don't understand females

nobody with a brain believes in the individual, only the group

>it's

>entire life is focused around creating a body image which can attract mates, can only fuck the best orbiters and the ugly ones will just compliment and like my images.

easy, the misunderstanding you should have is WHY females have repressed their natural urge to be mothers and replaced it with many penises and abortion

this is much harder to understand, same with males

>idealizing being a lonely cuck

Don't confuse individualism with anarchy and pure egoism. Individualism advocates individual autonomy in the face of diverse social and political institutions.

The interest of the individual can be opposed to the interest of the group and collective movements. The individual is therefore capable of great things through his own actions, without any social movement.

Liberty and equality are in ways antagonistic, since more individuals are free, more equality is difficult to preserve. In reversal, the more individuals become equal, the less they become free. The choice of liberty over all puts at risk the sake of equality, which to be attained needs the intervention of a third actor.

The State is the only economic and social agent that can impose itself legitimately to correct natural inequalities between individuals through taxation, laws and public politics.

If the individualist society is the sum of all individual interests, then as the counter balance of the state should be general interest of common and collective good.

The cohesion of society in opposing individuals between themselves is therefore attained through responsibility faced to failures, actions and excesses.

Misanthropy found an ideological flaw to corrupt our social bond. Irresponsible individualism is considering poverty and its members solely responsible of their situation; to pretend that poverty can be redeemed. In reality, individualism was never able to eradicate natural inequality that only solidarity can defeat.

i am sexually attracted to and want to have sex with the woman in the picture. do. you. understand. now? or need further explanation?

wow, /pol/ is fucking retarded.

No need to be lonely, just no point in entering a useless old mating contract when you can just hit the club with some roofies.

> if you live in a society, use it's goods and services, participate in economy and rely on your countrys police/military/law system to keep you safe, you cannot claim to be an individualist
In relation to the objects and relations you described that sounds like a valid criticism to me. However is that what people in most cases mean when they claim to be individualists? Isn't it most of the time about mental and intellectual needs and tendencies like being idiosyncratic in your writing, original in your thought, undogmatic in your belief? Or as a moral stance in this regard to mean that the group shouldn't dictate what the individual should write, think, believe and so on? Or would you criticize such a stance as well?

Old hags are disgusting. Fuck off back to re:ddit.

>her

Unless Stirner

"She" is Brazilian, so you know what to expect.

reddit.com/r/hardbodies/

Been masturbating to this for months now. Would love to fuck a girl like this. I don't even care if it makes me closet gay

You're disgusting, please keep your insecurities to yourself.
In this case, obviously, the issue is that in fact his interests, which include his dignity, are not best served by passivity. This case isn't analogous to the case at hand, that of a man making a life among other people.
A man's interests, including his dignity, are best served by living a social life and playing a role in society.
You've given no one any reason to believe the thesis you're peddling. Everyone has these feelings at some point or another, but to think that they legitimize a thesis that can't stand the light of argument is dumb as fuck.

ok. ok. wow. just... ok. go back to your cave, unabomber. i hope a fire ant colony crawls up your dickhole and when you run outside screaming in agony you step on some hick's bear trap

pedos like you belong in /b/

Their standards should be cloud nine high.

REAL NIGGA SHIT CUH

Ass implants?

Her clit is bigger than your dick.

>*tips fedora*

Pastebin these pls

What is your definition of individualist? Because I'm pretty sure that no individualist uses that definition because it results in obvious problems like the one in your post.

One can make any claim one wants to, and makes it individually whether one likes it or not. Even your own claim's indovidualist. Or rather that's the very easy deconstruction.

It is in my best interest to take advantage of the kind of world I've been born in. I'm do not participate in society for society's sake, but for myself.

what in the world you have to smoke to think he is a right winger?

buff girls make me sick