What are some foods that sneak Soy into their ingredients?

What are some foods that sneak Soy into their ingredients?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/07/03/birth-control-pills-are-turning-male-fish-into-females/
youtube.com/watch?v=hMzHLDeobw8&
huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/15/soy-myths_n_5571272.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>sneak

None of them. Learn to read a food label, nitwit.

>muh soy boogeyman

Dairy merchant leave

all bread that comes in a plastic bag has soy lecithin .

i don't really know why. go to the store and don't go to the bakery, go to the wall with wonder bread style things. every single one has soy lecithin

Good luck growing tits and turning gay as a frog, you cuck.

>plant estrogen is the same as human estrogen

better avoid eating meat, the hormones could turn you into a cow

Human estrogen isn't the same as fish estrogen, but it's fucking them up. I'll avoid drinking the soylent

nypost.com/2017/07/03/birth-control-pills-are-turning-male-fish-into-females/

>birth control pills are full of homrones
Duh

Better avoid eggs, dairy and milk then. Plus all the plant protein. Damn what are you gonna eat?

And secondly. Im not saying that plant estrogen will turn me into a plant, I'm saying it will have physiological effects on men and women that wouldn't happen otherwise. Much like the hormones in cows having effects on people

>milk
Wanted to say meat since it has mammalian estrogens.

pro-test foods.

Red meat? Funny it's carcinogenic.

So is the interior of your car, but at least I'm not getting estrogen mimickers

I don't drive actually, I'm not a glorious murrican who needs his car to get to the gym. Have fun with cancer2.

Also phytoestrogens are literally harmless in any normal amount.

>phytoestrogens are literally harmless in any normal amount.

Yeah I think I read that too, in the Israeli Scientific Journal by Dr. Schlomo Schecklestein too. Is that the same guy that said the holocaust is passed on through genetics?

>I don't drive actually

Im sorry. Cars are the best form of freedom in the world. Not even memeing right now, I truly feel sorry that you can't just get up and go wherever you want whenever you want without the government subsidized and tracked public transport

KEK! Is this guy arguing against fucking cars???

jfc it's not even up for debate whether or not xenoestrogens have an effect on humans and animals. Everything you eat has an effect on your body. Something that has/can have a direct impact on your endocrine system is definitely something to consider when making food choices. It's especially something to consider when you look at the major physical and psychological trends in recent years. When every other male has gyno as a child and every other female starts puberty at 9 maybe it's the food. Maybe having all these things that fuck with natural hormone balances is turning some frogs gay. Maybe males should just avoid soy unless they're deliberately trying to obtain trap aesthetics. Maybe we shouldn't so blindly pump children full of this shit.

but naw, none of this reals because Alex Jones talks about it therefore we must completely dismiss it because perception is reality and your reality is based in social signalling

it actually is real. The story came out today. Needless to say, Alex loved it

youtube.com/watch?v=hMzHLDeobw8&

Idk but stay away from them

awesome, proof that human prescriptions affect fish physiology.

is there proof that plant hormones can affect human physiology?

IS THIS ENOUGH (((PROOF)))???

huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/15/soy-myths_n_5571272.html

Here's undeniable proof

Good goy, eat your soy.

ITT: the alt-right not contented to just find scary boogeymen in 90% of all humanity, but now has to start looking for them in food.

Like what?

>When every other male has gyno as a child

It's not gyno, you're just fat.

This is flat earth levels of embarrassing.