ITT: God tier chocolate bars

You'll probably get shat on by the fake rich guys around here, but the Lindt bars are really good for the price. I've tried all the varieties I've seen and liked all of them.

Any kind with chili pepper in it.

I liked this one better.
The chocolate was creamier, the orange bits had the proper complexity of a real orange, not just generic orange flavor and the pistachios had a great smokey crunch.

God's bar

nice love this
my favourite is caramello and fruit and nut

Just kidding.
It's a shame though, I absolutely LOVE the design of the packaging of these. It's so simple and comfy.

whats wrong with hersheys its fucking god tier?

American chocolate is certainly not God tier.

Tastes exactly like a fucking Cadbury from the UK.

>lindt intense orange

>hanging up the flag of defeated traitors
>eating that garbage """chocolate""""
wtf?

Cadbury from the UK doesn't taste like vomit

Lindt is good but isn't God tier, not even close. Valrhona, Voges, and Scharffen Berger all kick its ass.

I always see this one but I always just get plain the 70% dark. How does this actually taste? Is the orange really artificial tasting?

I don't know any global brands that make modica chocolate but it's god tier.

Yo

this is the only one i eat

I agree.

I don't get why Europoors get triggered by Hershey chocolate. I'm sure if in a blindfolded taste-test, a typical Europoor wouldn't be able to point it out.

>not chili or mint

Blackcurrant/Ecuador are also good.

For starters, normal chocolate usually doesn't taste like vomit.

You can tell American chocolate by the smell, the butyric acid makes it smell like rancid baby vomit.

The taste is even worse, a constant spoiled milk tang at the back of the mouth. Vile shit.

I know. Good thing Hershey's tastes like normal chocolate.

>The taste is even worse, a constant spoiled milk tang at the back of the mouth. Vile shit.

Sure thing, Mr. Chocolate Connoisseur :^)

Why are Europeans eating vomit enough times to know what it tastes like?
Regardless, this shit is melt in your mouth good.

>Why are Europeans eating vomit enough times to know what it tastes like?
you know... vomit passes through the mouth

Fuck lindt. Fuck the swiss.
Somehow they shat out Toblerone though

just my opinion

Yours is the only post I can verify.

I've never had this, but I'm curious.

I've seen this at IKEA, maybe next time i'll grab one.

Not sure, I'm not exactly a chocolate connoisseur but the orange does taste pretty damn good and it doesn't overpower the dark chocolate which you can't go wrong with if it's from Lindt. It's like the Chick-fil-a of chocolate bars, while it certainly isn't the best of the best it's pretty good for the price and what you're getting, it's an affordable way to enjoy some decent chocolate, while you're watching a movie or playing some vidya just pluck a square off every once in a while.

step away plebs
here comes the superior choice

Loved these as a kid. Haven't had one in years, though.

>ritter sport
My nigga

I had no idea about people disliking hershey's and I wanted to try American chocolate so I bought one. Honestly the worst chocolate I have ever tastes in my life, I couldn't finish it.

This is bait

Why is your food making you vomit? You should eat something better, like American.

Criminally underrated post.

Y'all should be ashamed

you're a fucking idiot

>orange and chocolate

Truly the worst food combination known to man.

it is known

Have to disagree, the best Lindt is the 99% cacao.

>I'm sure if in a blindfolded taste-test

Already been done and on Americans no less.

It was unanimously decided that European chocolate was superior on every account and the Americans were all surprised that they all chose European chocolate over American ones.

it's not the same anymore since the yanks moved in

Greetings fellow intelectual

is there a black choco version?

Love this stuff

Why were they surprised? Anyone who's not a complete retard knows that most things made by this country are shit

It's all just so uninspired, quantity over quality like china

If only Mondelez would stop messing with this thing and ruining it...

Aside from that...I just really like Toblerone.

FUCK right off.

For real my nigga who the hell this nigga think he is talking shit on terry's chocolate oranges? Love that ish faŠ¼

You've got to try these if you can get your hands on it.

Hah, what?

While Cadbury is definitely better than Hershey, having an argument over which mass produced generic chocolate is better sort of exposes one to be at least deficient in exposure but more likely deficient in the mind.

gr8 b8 m8

Don't mind me. Just posting the objectively best chocolate bar.

This one is fucking amazing

I love Hersheys and can't stand Cadburys any more, maybe it because I'm a Brit and have had less hersheys but idk it tastes so good, especially out of the fridge

I can't find any of these in California. Why live?

Would be better if made with vanilla instead of vanillin. There's more than that single molecule in vanilla.

>Absolutely BLACKED.com cocoa
>Innovative British
Very accurate

Psst check Trader Joe's
Unless you're looking for that particular brand in which case you're SOL

Same price tier as Hershey's but much better tasting

Hold the phone lads, the golden ratio would like a word.

best chocolate bar, this is a fact

Oh man, thank you so much. I'll check Trader Joe's out!

Anyone?

This.

Is that just a different packaging of this kind? Because I love this one.

yup, the one I posted is one with bigger pieces, they are better imo but it could just be my imagination.
I usually just find them in airports unfortunately

kys

this is bait

but in the rare event that it's not, Hershey's is waxy overly-sweet shit

No, you're right, it tastes like a sugar cube bumped into a cocoa bean once. Much better.

Timtams

Eating puke kys

>worlds most popular chocolate bar
>liking it is "bait"

The absolutely best I have ever had, bar none.

>overly-sweet
How mental do you have to be to prefer bitter chocolate to milk chocolate with nuts

You don't have to do this to yourself, you can eat an orange and some chocolate. I know Europeans are busy trying to juggle their public sector jobs and wives' sons but you don't have to melt all your food together to save time

I don't ever want to hear about Americans putting pancakes and sausage on a stick if you're eating this

I have noticed that the titles of most British snacks consist of a single syllable or an idiom

You should try crispy M&M's, they're like this with a shell

I've really wanted to try one of these ever since the MRE video

Lots of caffeine in them.
From what ive heard they taste like shit and if youre expecting the recipe that was used in the third reich; think again.

my nigga. ghana is also good

Bought a chocolate bar that was made in Poland during a post-Easter sale that had bits of strawberry in it which was delicious. Sad thing is I forgot the brand and haven't seen it again

I'm Irish ... Just have it to trigger niggers who see it outside

Lot of people don't seem to like it but I love the the texture and sweetness. Also Meiji Black.

unbelievably delicious

>100% cacao
A lot of these 100% cocoa dogshit is made of cocoa powder and very little cocoa butter.
If you really want good cooking chocolate search for couverture chocolate with high cocoa butter percentage.

Cocoa powder stuck together with sugar is literally the garbage of chocolate production. I don't understand this 'cacao' meme.

how will I have orange in my chocolate without remelting it tho

not allowed to eat unless travelling cease now!!

Stick your fingers down your throat and gag some stomach bile into your up onto your tongue. Now, throw two pennies into your mouth, some heavy cream, and a tablespoon of granulated sugar.

The taste of a Hershey's bar without having to spend $1 too much for one.

Yall don't know shit about the best chocolate bar

One word: Z O T T E R
This madman has made over 300 chocolate mixes, there are always a few crazy ones almost none is something "traditional" its handscooped chocolate and Its fairtrade. Get on my level niggers

Is there any other brand that makes something similar to their dulcey 32%?
Alternatively, is there a recipe?

what's with the faggy ass wrappers? also what does "hand scooped" mean?