Tfw no smarter-than-me math qt to date

>tfw no smarter-than-me math qt to date
just send me the helium tanks already

They put enough oxygen in those tanks to not kill you now

Why do normies make it so hard to kill yourself painlessly? Seems really evil to force people to use awful methods like hanging or overdose

>you don't get to die a painless death, goyim, you'll have to disfigure yourself in some painful way if you want out

I'm actually pretty mad about this now.

>helium
Why not nitrous oxide? Breathing it would do the same thing and make you go into a whippet hole while you die?

You know that women who are smarter than their boyfriend/husband are much more likely to cheat on them, right?

lmao insecure beta fag

naive cuck

YOU MUST EXPRESS THE CORRECT PHENOTYPE

>Sydney University
Does she visits our Lord and Saviour?

women don't date below them
you're asking for the impossible

damn, I know this feel

There's smart women and then there's 'smart' women.

Why on earth would you want a 'smart' gf? All women need to do is at least understand the things you're saying to them. Anything other than that will never end well. 'Smart' women (or rather the ones who think they're smart) cause problems in relationships.

>tfw UTS
Anybody else from UTS here?

> tfw uk wont become a muslim country in your lifetime and you wont be able to buy a virgin wife on your stembux

It's not normies, it's the jews, they want to coax you into working a dumb spirit-breaking job.

If painless suicide was an option, there wouldn't be any goy slaves anymore.

Putain d'juifs.

Do you realize that you're probably one of the only two people that peddle this unfunny shit on your board? How pathetic are you?

just use a nitrogen tank instead

>tfw I have a smarter-than-me math qt.

Feels pretty great to be honest.

>tfw I have a bimbo that doesn't even know how to cut her nails properly and I still find her biting them off

It wouldn't feel that bad if I wasn't a physics grad student :(

I might just have a brainlet concept on how 'being smart' works in that I assume people that are over two standard deviations above average wouldn't have that big of a gap in intelligent insight compared to somebody average but would be extremely good in their respective fields. It's mostly based on narcissism because I can't grasp what someone that's really insightful and clever would think.

Plus I'm better looking than her.

I think it's a pretty spicy meme.

there's no problem you cant solve with good old beatings

Why is hungarian the cutest accent?

which is easier to get