Post shit only white people eat

Post shit only white people eat

Bug burgers.

Oh wait, that's right we can actually grow crops

Calm down cumskin not my fault you can't cook

Yeah, THATS what I want to cook

If you eat kale more than once a week you'll get thallium poisoning.

I would say that's a spicy comeback but you don't know what spice is.

Anything from costco
Seriously I've never seen niggers in costco. Why is this? What is it (other than the membership fee) that detracts them from it so much?

The membership fee is a great filter that's about it

How come every time I get indian food with blacks they order a fucking korma or some bullshit. Gave one some of my vindaloo one time and he ran to the bathroom. lol

I eat a cup of kale each day. That hasn't happened yet and I've been doing it for over 6 months.

>thallium occurs naturally
Retard.

so does cyanide you daisy

Damn right shit skin

"They be chargin fees n shit sheeeeeeiiiiit"

I've seen nigger in the food court, where membership is not required, but not in the store.

But I'm asian and I eat kale semi-regularly

When did pol get here like seriously you shitlords

You can eat all the kale you want, you'll always be a yellow monkey.

Shouldn't you be in the Bourdain thread complaining that a white man betrayed his race by eating real food without screeching for tendies and making loud gagging noises?

Kale is a very nutritious leafy green, though I prefer spinach.

Now this shit is gross

Not my fault we kept your grandparents in the fields while we ate like kings

We were kings and such in them dere olden days, golly gee!

WE

Father's day meals.

WUZ

Kale is often cooked with or in the same way as collard greens in the Southern US by none other than black people, and a lot of white people who eat more old-fashioned food too. It's really good, actually. Usually it's braised with bacon and onions, a nice side dish for fried chicken.

Context?

That type of kale in your pic, Lacinto, is excellent raw in salad. Other types of kale are usually too tough to eat raw unless very young. I like to make a salad of it, cucumbers, onions and tomatoes, dressed with a simple red wine vinagrette. Color me white.

An african gentleman is eating another african gentleman. Common cuisine among black folk.

KANGS

Om nom nom. Things only the negro eats.

Too many Pajeets in my Costco though.

Uma delĂ­cia

It doesn't taste"bad" I mean it doesn't taste like ice cream or soda it just tastes like any other green vegetables. Why cant fly overs into healthy food?

>all this white buttmad

Jim Gaffigan is fat hack comedian whose entire schtick is "haha isn't my lack of self-control endearing and relatable". His audience then slaps their ham hock hands together, reassured that their obesity is quirky instead of life-threatening.

Flyovers do like it and were growing it in their gardens before it became hip. The people that complain about it are likely to be city NEETS that have never seen anything growing except corn destined for HFCS and bitch about any food that has become popular with hipsters out of jealousy.

Why are niggers and other shitskins allowed to exist and breath the same air as humans?

What is this infatuation with kale?

Not as good as freshly chopped iceberg lettuce imho.

>schtick
I love that word

dude wtf

the truth hurts, doesn't it boy?