Can science explain why we feel depressed for not having a gf?

Can science explain why we feel depressed for not having a gf?

Are we that dependant in others?

biology can. humans are a social species. like apes, dolphins, gorillas

You have an innate desire to reproduce. Having a gf is the first step to that. Not that hard to put together.

>social species
is it reversible? some wolves live alone.

many animals don't socialize at all, just rape the female for reproductive reasons.

>Are we that dependant in others?

We'd go extinct otherwise.

Being subservient to how things make you feel makes you a weakling. You control how you feel, not the other way around.

Fuck girlfriends, you need a group of your own friends that you do activities and shit with. This creates a sense of belonging and strengthens your will to live and enjoy your life. Modern women are socially conditioned to weigh you down with their emotional baggage in the hopes that you'll be masculine and stable enough to provide a working living condition for them and rescue them from their currently existing life that they percieve to be not fulfilling enough for them. It's a fucking responsibility with most of them.

Or some shit. I don't fucking know. I haven't been sleeping enough recently.
tl;dr - Spend time with your friends doing shit together.

I'm almost 25 years old and I feel like I have way more interest in having sex than making guy friends.

>Are we that dependent in others?
Yes humans are social species, its one of the main reasons why we were able to evolve very big brains, since they take up so much energy to develop

>Fuck girlfriends, you need a group of your own friends that you do activities and shit with. This creates a sense of belonging and strengthens your will to live and enjoy your life. Modern women are socially conditioned to weigh you down with their emotional baggage in the hopes that you'll be masculine and stable enough to provide a working living condition for them and rescue them from their currently existing life that they percieve to be not fulfilling enough for them. It's a fucking responsibility with most of them.

Perfect put woman man relations

>muh social species

Fuck right off with this bloatharted big irrelevant bullshit.

Humans are good at adapting and we have flexible diets, this has allowed us to dominate everything else and eat all of our competitors, fuck outta here with this muh social behavior rainbow unicorn bullshit, it's all obfuscated power dynamics, it still holds true that the strong prevail by virtue of being the strongest, the only thing that is different is what 'strong' entails, best capable of adapting to overcome.
The brain has gotten bigger because physically we are frail and weak compared to the rest, we have no horns, no fangs, no thick skull plates to ram with, no great speed, the weaker we have physically become in our evolution the more our brains have become the primary consumer of our energy stocks due to having to compensate for this physical weakness.

Stop pretending we have gotten to the top of the food chain because we are such a kumbaya let's hold hands and hug nice species, we've killed all of our competition you stupid sheltered little shits.

This

Wtf is this thread senpai?

Did you ever live in a healthy relationship? Lmao

>so much autismo here

>wtf
>lmao

shut the fuck up faggot

social species doesn't imply any of that you projecting mongoloid

you can have sex with them too

>some wolves live alone.
Wolves are less socially complex than us.
Some persons prefer to be alone rather than with others, it depends of the individual. I personally don't think something like that.

can be changed.

Sorry for the double post.

>He think that social specie mean friendship power
"Social animals are creatures that are greatly interactive with other members of its species, with an individual animal's success highly dependent on the overall cohesion and propagation of the group." t.Wikipedia

The reality is a simulation, and there is operant conditioning-type mind control in effect drive people towards finding a gf, so that gf can suck all your energy and give it to its master

>Just rape the female
Many humans do the same

I dont. I feel fine.
Wanting a gf is highly correlated with being a complete brainlet.
Wanting a bf on the other hand...

I see. Having a boyfriend opens your mind just like it opens your ass.
At last I truly see.

kill yourself OP

I've never had a gf and currently have no real friends, but I've almost never been lonely, possibly because I spent a lot of time as a child apart from any other kids. I also like to think I could get a gf if I really wanted to, so I don't have the feeling of inadequacy that incels have.

>tfw no scientist gf to cuddle with