I have a hangover the size of China. I quite frequently get hangovers, what are some great hangover foods Veeky Forums?

I have a hangover the size of China. I quite frequently get hangovers, what are some great hangover foods Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zWCBghizQUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Water, fat, protein

also salt

>lmao im so cool i have a hangover xddddd

>1.4MB of water
>nope

drink a fuckton of water before you go to bed when you drink, don't be a pussy, just drink it
if you didn't do that, drink Pedialyte the next day
a hangover is nothing more than your body having very little water, Pedialyte is the fastest way to get water back in you

Functional alcoholic reporting in. This guy is 100% spot on. You just have to make sure you do it

My mammy toold me a trick that works every time. Drink a can of tomato juice nd smoke 3 cigarettes or was it drink 3 cans of tomato juice and smoke a cigarette? Anyone else know this trick? Oh well just drink 3 cans of tomato juice and smoke 3 cigarettes, works everytime, my mammy came from a long line of moonshiners up in west virinia.

West Virginia.

Want to get drunk with me and eat fried chicken?

dude alcohol lmao

No I'm not a gay.

Spot on my friend, my dad always said, "3 packs a day keeps the hangover away."

flat coke

You could also not drink like a retard, or if you're an actual alcohol, stay in your containment thread.

Whats gay about two men getting drunk and eating fried chicken together.

You can grow up you dumb fucking Canadian. It's our day now.

>muh binge drinking like a fucking teenager
>You can grow up

Top laf

Have a shot of whisky.

>if you're an actual alcohol

youtube.com/watch?v=zWCBghizQUs

also b vitamins help.
drink 2 5hr energy drinks before going out.

>a hangover is nothing more than your body having very little water
Blatantly false.

This. Drink many glasses of water, then induce vomiting and repeat until hangover goes away. Take about a 5min break between pukes.

There's nothing gay about it. user is just another insecure alcoholic scum

Avoid any kind of sugary mixers for starters. Get a bottle of Gatorade (or Pedialyte) and drink deeply of that when you get up to pee during the night. The next morning make some soft eggs, bacon and toast/English muffin and eat it s l o w l y.
Then you need rest.

Water is covered already, but I always like a nice hot bowl of soup to sooth my throat. Ramen more often than not. Then later in the day I go for protein and carbs, but something not too greasy. A good BLT is my sweet spot. Baked or grilled chicken always works wonders too. If not then get an egg sandwich or something. Take some asprin and take a nap.

Marijuana

Bowl of instant congee with an egg tossed in, a slice of watermelon, a dioralyte, a quart of water, 1g vit C and 2 tramodol.
Usually does the trick.

If you need to be up for work, I find setting an alarm for 3 hours earlier than you need, and drill as much of a Gatorade as possible, with a couple ibuprofen. Go back to sleep for the rest of the 3 hours. No headache, but your stomach might still be in shitty condition.

This plus dihydromyricetin

>wake up 3 hours early with hang over
>just to and go bust your ass and make your boss richer

So glad this isn't my life.

good advice

Hashbrowns and meat

Suicide by the hourly my man, it stinks here in the asshole of life.

Order a pizza, get some bottles of water and stay in bed. Good luck

Or better yet instead cut yourself off a few hours before and drink lots of water before going to sleep.