Do you think something like this exists in real life?

Do you think something like this exists in real life?

> inb4 silk road

I'm not talking about illegal shit.

no.
repeat after me: having a secret postal service would be such a W.A.S.T.E

yes. it's called Veeky Forums

GOOD point

what's the point?
the book doesn't even give us a reason for it existing.

Sadly, this shit is no longer underground

did you fucking read the book?

It actually very much does

ask (((
>>/pol/

/pol/ doesn't know shit about shit.

enlighten me. the entire book is about trying to find some bigger meaning to tristero, but there basically isnt one. that's what i got at least.
tristero may have had a purpose in the 17th century because the government was looking through everyone's mail, but i don't think the book gives a reason for it existing in america in the 60s.

The point I took from it is the company has found a new purpose, and a new reason to remain secretive at all costs. It serves as a communication for the underground networks / counter culture in America. They don't want anyone and everyone to use it, or that would defeat the purpose. There was suggestions in the book that revolutionaries still use the service.

> in the 17th century the government was looking through everyone's mail
what?
reddpill me on this

>/pol/ doesn't know shit about shit.
then how could they always be right?

The whole thing is made up and was designed to distract Oedipa while Pierce removed all the negative aspects of her life, and for him to re-enter her life at her lowest moment.

it's not about existing it's about persisting

CICADA

damn...

Isn't W.A.S.T.E illegal anyway?

Oh shit, I never thought of that,......but given how upset she was , I doubt should hook back up with him. She even guessed that it might be a prank.

Technically, no.

Fed ex, and UPS are not owned by the government.

Not that guy, but the answer are Black rooms.

Most nations had them. People were code breaking and spying well before the 20th century. If you want to really be red pilled, and not just by bs pol tinfoil shit, read Emanuel Swedenborg,
Secret Agent on Earth and in Heaven. It's no conspiracy book, but documented, sourced and fact checked academic history book.

The book quite obviously tells you that there is not conclusion on on wether or not the conspiracy is true. It ends right before Oedipa finds out. The lack of certainty about what the plot means is caused by the author of it all (forgot his name but the rich crazy guy) dying. The "deeper" meaning of it all is about the death of the author, while also painting a picture of america at the time and submersing you into paranoia and conspiracies.

> t. Trystero operative

No, but you are right though.

there does. it's called the Cell Network, and no, I won't tell you how to get into it.

how do i get into it?

Circlejerking, of course.

Dumbest idea for a conspiracy, to be desu.

Being a Z fighter.