Pic related is the longest novel ever written

Pic related is the longest novel ever written.

Marienbad My Love by Mark Leach

17,836,188 words

There goes my ambition to write the longest book. Fuck this guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

marienbadmylove.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isn't there some autist who wrote an even longer super smash bros fanfic?

17 million words and nothing of value

No, that was just over 1 million words. This is 17 times longer.

How do you know? Have you read it? Or do you only value unread books providing the Jewish publishing industry has told you to do so?

And nobody is going to read it.

What a waste of such an autistic mind. What a waste of time.

The second longest novel ever written in any language ever. Also the second most pointless novel ever written in any language. The Blah Story is written by a pseudo-intellectual asshat named Nigel Tomm and weighs in at over 11 million words. This isn't so impressive, however, when you note the following things about it:

- 90% of the words in the novel are "blah."
- One of its many volumes (22 at last count and still going) is little more than a half-million word sentence generated by computer.
- It also contains the longest word in any book ever, which is several million characters and is also generated by computer.
- In fact, it's basically just "blah" repeated billions of times with random words stuffed in between.

Why does it matter if it's read?

Where's that guy with a taller stack of white boxes filled with whatever he's been writing?

gaskun was his name if I remember. I haven't seen him around here in ages. Used to be a regular in the tc community.

Gas-kun?

He an hero'd in December of last year.

Source? I also heard fatherdubs was dead as well.

It's in the warosu archives. He lost his job and his father died just before Christmas so he posted a goodbye thread and left a note for his roommate to try and publish his book.

Someone please post this. Although... just because someone makes a goodbye thread doesn't mean they went through with shit. I can't believe no one takes the time to find obituaries.

Likely quantity over quality.

>Likely

Im pretty sure this is false. He last posted on feb 2.

What ever happened to the memoir dude?

Actually, it's at just over 4 million words and counting. As long as the guy stays alive long enough, he'll probably keep writing and eventually surpass Leach.

This isn't hard to do.

3,000 words per day, that's 90k per month and about 1 million per year. If I started writing at this rate I could have the longest fairly decent novel by the time I'm 35.

>Likely
I don't even need to read Wittgenstein to be certain of this one

He an hero'd back in December of last year.

>Mark Leach

Literally who

marienbadmylove.com/

>This multi-million-word, multi-volume work has been meticulously assembled through calculation and chance from fragments of pre-existing texts both written and appropriated by Mark Leach over the course of 30 years

>He didn't even write it.

>can't write a quality novel
>decide to just write the longest novel ever, regardless of substance
>kill yourself after your 15 minutes of fame is up

What if you write the longest book ever but make sure that every sentence is written with care etc?

all these dudes are Elohim's dick riders

>it's basically just "blah" repeated billions of times with random words stuffed in between
So he pretty much summarized continental philosophy?