Read a book published in 1928

>read a book published in 1928
>book contains some 'casual racism'
>rate the poisoned novel 3 stars

holy shit, this triggers my alt-right frogposting sensibilities

we must alert /pol/ right away

>this triggered
you are pathetic. why don't you go to reddit?

Of course I'm triggered when I see another brainwashed bluepilled libcuck destroying Western civilization with cultural marxism.

If you arne't then fuck off back to /r/books, cuck

I swear, /pol/'s been ruining everything lately.

We're waking you sheep up

Time to call out cucks like the one in the OP

you are getting more and more sloppy with your falseflagging. what did the meanies from /pol/ say today that's triggered you again, sweetie? maybe stick to /leftypol/, hm?

I remember when I first started reading seriously as a plebfuck teenager, and the thing that excited me most about it was that you are instantly interacting with a COMPLETELY different lifeworld just by picking up a fucking book. Picking up some 19th century book and realizing it was normal to be like "ah yes, that's Charlie, the local jiggaboo. We love him dearly, but also call him a nigger and have him dance African jigs for us" immediately made my brain go, holy fuck! Radically OTHER minds can exist, whole ways of seeing the world can be different! Just by reading Charlie's Jig, I'm not only interacting with the aggregate total of all these little cultural differences as they appear explicitly, I'm interacting with the whole deep, irrecoverable, holistic mentality that supports and contains and sustains those cultural things. Just by brushing your hand across a page of some half-decent author from 1920 describing a Jew and a gentile casually chatting, as friends, about how Jews are the essence of pure evil, I'm diving into entire worlds and possible worlds other than my own.

When I see people who are this instinctively presentist I tighten my asshole up at the thought of being like them. What fucking quirk of perspective made it so that I was hungry to consume and understand more things that didn't jive with my worldview, so that I could expand it, while theirs makes them go
>UHHHHHH EXCUSE ME SHAKESPEARE, THAT'S VERY PROBLEMATIC OF YOU!!!! RATED 4/9, VERY MEDIOCRE DESU, THIS SHAKESPEARE GUY DIDN'T REALLY IMPRESS ME IMHO, AS A 19 YEAR OLD WITH OPINIONS ABOUT THE "THOR" SERIES OF MOVIES!!! STEP UP YOUR GAME SHAKESPEARE!!!!!!!

I mean clearly I didn't make a conscious choice at 5 years old to be open-minded and have a reflexive conception of and respect for the relativism of worldviews, or something. I was just like "oh neat.. It used to be OK to say 'slap a Jap' when you saw an Asian fellow"

liberals are intellectually immature. They're barely human. Don't even know if they can be redpilled

/leftypol/ are Satanists

To play devil's advocate, if you read for enjoyment then what is wrong with marking down a novel for stuff like that? Passing judgement on an author for being of his time is a different matter.

Racism is good and natural

>implying Veeky Forums was good until recently.

Well, alright. Doesn't it lessen your enjoyment of a novel if there's suddenly some race-mixing?

I would never read such filth

fuckin crackers u no what i'm sayin no seasoning on their fuckin food ahahahahaha

Don't ever talk about the white race like that again, you fucking subhuman shit

WE ARE THE BEST CHEFS

>LaVey later affirmed the connection with Rand's >ideas by stating that LaVeyan Satanism was "just >Ayn Rand's philosophy, with ceremony and ritual >added".

triggered libcuck SJW feminist bluepilled jewish shitskin nigger arab mexican brown chinese communist shill detected.

never insult /pol/ again, /pol/ always respects other boards and NEVER creates shitty political threads there. Besides you don't want to mess with us, we are aryan (aryans are the smartester race). Heil hitler and PRAISE KEK.

>Heil hitler and PRAISE KEK

Seconding this, white brother

These people are at least easy to ignore and overlook since their complaints so obviously boil down to 'doesn't fit in the world view I've been taught is the only correct one.' The more troublesome are the ones who obscure this same non-argument behind layers of 'respected' academic theorists. They end up writing a paper against Iago calling othello 'thick-lips' and titling it - Decolonizing Othello's large labiae: Trans-queering Elizabethan bodies and restoring nativist roast beef.

>you are instantly interacting with a COMPLETELY different lifeworld just by picking up a fucking book
What a retard.

How different is Gilgamesh?

good to see leftypol improving the quality of discussion on Veeky Forums