Which grocery store has the best rotisserie chicken?

Which grocery store has the best rotisserie chicken?

Boston market

They're all pretty much the same, aside from slight seasoning variations....

Sam's Club

Publix

Costco

lulu hypermarket

This

HEB

You wanna get that Wonder Roast brand.

Trust me op. You can only get Wonder Roast seasoning if you buy a Wonder Roast rotisserie machine.

That seasoning is based as fuck too m8 seriously.

Publix lemon pepper is quite literally the best store bought chicken you will ever have.

The best rostierre chicken still comes from a chicken truck which parks once a week at a supermarket parking lot. The chicken truck is propably one of my favourite childhood memories.

texfag detected

Woolworths, ausfags will agree

publix.
i work there and hate every aspect of that store, and the chicken is the one thing i have respect for.

correct

I dunno about that, but Kroger has the best fried chicken I've ever had in my life.

You should get out more.

t. Never had wonder roast

Checked

So my understanding is that these chickens are close to the expired date so they cook it and sell it cheaper than raw?

Costco. Never had Publix but there is onr in the area so worth checking out.

How long do you anons make one chicken last? I like to spread it over several meals so if I'm lucky I can get it to last a week with the bones saved for making broth.

COSTCO COSTCO COSTCO COSTCO COSTCO COSTCO COSTCO COSTCO COSTCO COSTCO COSTCO COSTCO

kroger

it's costco you stupid hick

that makes sense, they probably throw in some that are past expiration too, who would know?