Leaked Charles Krauthammer Orgy Video

I just took a break from a 95% soylent diet since April and 4th of July food is making me sick.

I think I may end up going full time Soylent.

>>>/suicide/

I don't think you need suicide because there is a good chance your diet is already killing you.

kill yourself soylent shill

One meal a day is the best way to use this.

The educated masses over at Reddit put up a very informative review of their latest version.

I love Reddit now.

>Leaked Charles Krauthammer Orgy Video

>no video
i got my dick out for nothing

Better than vegetarians and vegans.

I know right I was expecting him to call his dick "the krauthammer" and start smacking bitches with it

Normie food makes me feel like shit too. I feel better as soon as I get some whole plant foods in me.

This is what I've been having for breakfast, and then later I have a big salad with 200 grams cruciferous vegetable, 200 grams other greens, whatever other vegetables I happen to have, a cup of beans either whole or incorporated into a dressing, and a little bit of whole grain. Go to bed feeling like a fat fuck but wake up skinny as ever.

You mean one meal plus soylent of one meal of soylent?

Not sure why you would come here to talk about it. People here don't care about health/nutrition and are technologically adverse. Your best bet would be commenting on intelligent forums like 7chan, Reddit and Second Life.

What app is this?

I took a one week Soylent diet and I was sick by the end of it.

It's your typical bs startup, no one actually believes this shit will take off.

Publicity stunt: the company

People this autistic really need help or require quarantine.

I would live on a powder diet if the taste was truly neutral and was actually nutritious and cheap.

I don't see how this is any different than just eating ovaltine powder.

It does work if you're a vegan or some other illness. Not if you like to taste things, eat meat, and maintain a healthy body. Lost too much weight. Serving size is off for most people.

>>Second Life
Where you real life is so shit you have to live in a fucking fantasy world

cronometer

Outside North America, it's normal to weigh non-liquids for consistent results. A digital scale is $10.

I could see it used in a medical context for people who can't eat normal food but I really doubt any significant portion of people will give up actual food

I just drink this so I don't have to waste time eating food almost every day. I feel fine and fit.