Hey Veeky Forums I'm looking for books on how to treat a woman. Aside from "like a regular human being"...

Hey Veeky Forums I'm looking for books on how to treat a woman. Aside from "like a regular human being", I mean in reference to forming a romantic relationship with a woman. Not seducing or pick up artist or other such gimmicky books. I mean books from the perspective of a single woman either in fiction or nonfiction forms. Could you help me out? Female input would be preferable.

>le thinly veiled frogman thread

Schopenhauer's 'On Women', Weininger's Sex and Character lol

Take the redpill

ok. ok. wow. just... ok. have you ever read any fucking books at all, period? there are probably some characters that treat women in better ways than others. oh yeah and if you're looking for female input, you're wasting your time because women are literally fucking retarded when it comes to knowing how they want to be treated, and female authors are objectively much worse.

Not looking for redpill
I haven't read many. I'm a slow reader and Infinite Jest is long.

I read Schopenhauer's essay. As a whole I don't really agree with it. It seems very antiquated to me. It does raise some interesting points worth investigating. I'm not so blind as to believe everything I read and a perspective of the actual being in question, who has a brain and speaks, would be beyond stupid to dismiss. Bumping for female literature.

The dance of anger: a woman's guide to changing the patterns of intimate relationships
Lerner, Harriet Goldhor

Loving someone with anxiety: understanding & helping your partner
Thieda, Kate N.

>how to "treat a woman"
>how to "form a romantic relationship with a woman"

Just be yourself, son.

The sweet naivety

Go with a prostitute; preferably one old enough to be your mother. She'll teach you how to treat women. Milfs love cherry boys

Is OP's pic Bryan Danielson?

Just B.E. yourself.

Fifty Shades of Grey

Also go ahead and ask some women out and they will Redpill you even if we can't.

Just b urself

It's pretty clear youre underage, pls stop posting for now

stop varg posting

Art of Seduction is really cohesive in how it analyzes archetypes in both men and women. It quotes a lot of classics plus has many historical examples

It won't really teach you how to treat a women because that really is a case by case basis that you will come to grasp

The Way of the Superior Man has a lot of advice on how to operate a relationship effectively

If you want to know a women's perspective you can read really shitty romance novels because they tell you right there what women fantasize about

My Secret Garden is great for that. Plus it was written by a women.

A Billion Wicked Thoughts is a good book to read for an aggregate understanding of female sexual psychology/fantasy

What it comes down to user is understanding there are millions of women who want you at your best. You're just getting in your own way 80% of the time probably if you are the type to browse Veeky Forums. Passion and Love are retarded complicated and mostly irrational. Men make millions of mistakes when it comes to choosing the right partner as well as operating the relationship correctly once they find a girl they can work with.

Women are no different.

>Fifty Shades of Grey
Absolutely not.

This guy gets it.

Thank you

Models by Mark Manson
No more Mr nice guy
Book of Pook
Rational male

If you have a girl friend just read the manual, they all come with one.

Look dude, if you want to know how to be a good boyfriend, don't read books, read womens magazines and watch Chick Flicks. They'll show you want women want in terms of romance.

This will ruin you.
b8
2/10 made me reply and dissuade op

It's true though? Watch 80s movies. Most romantic shit ever.

In order to "form a romantic relationship" with a woman, you must be able to pick her up & seduce her. Don't be daft, OP.

You may think, and a dishonest woman may tell you, that your sterling personality & well-read witticisms is enough to get you a gf - but it isn't enough to keep one.

Instead of trying to understand women, better to invest your time in understanding how to be a man. The women will come naturally after that.

>Obviously

Or you could meet a girl and take her out and stuff, getting to know her and not fucking super quick. God, you guys are sad.

I met my girlfriend in a uni class 5 years ago, we talked, became friends and then started dating. It's not all about pick up artistry.

80s are different bruh
Watch 50s and it's the most redpill stuff you'll find

I'm not looking for redpill. Looking for romantic.

read Schopenhauer 'On Women'

Women want to be led, not worshiped.
Always remember that.
Women want a provider, hetero women want masculinity,
They dont want passive, feminine, narcissistic, men, they dont want to be your mommy.
Being nice to a woman doesnt mean she is going to suck your cock.
Women are walking lies, from the make up, to the push up bras.
Dont fall for her tricks when she says she wants a nice and polite man.
Women are idiots, they date bad boys because they think they can change them.

And as much as women are idiots, one must examine ones own flaws, both mentally and physically, and whether it is appealing to the opposite sex

The fuck are you on about, man? Pick up artistry? I told him to stop focusing on women & focus on himself.

Romance is a childish notion for the inexperienced. Period. It's enough to get a gf, but not keep one.

Stop misleading him. Your gf is probably ugly & undesirable as fuck - if not, she's def cucking you.

One must initiate an emotional affair before a sexual affair.
One must realize that love and sex under capitalism has been commodified.
What is love when it is not based around money or buying things.
An emotional connection, actions.
Love is actions, gestures.
Accepting of each others flaws.

I'm not. She's actually very pretty, bookish and kind of shy, and not cucking me. Romance is important, but getting along and having the same goals in life are also important in the long term.

But a little gesture now and then keeps it fresh.

Love and lust are different things.
Lust is visual, animalistic.

Love is real, but rare.

When you love someone you accept their flaws, and they yours, and human being show love through actions and rituals

romeo and juliet

that is all

disney desu

or hades/persephone

I got you, OP. Trust me, I'm a pussy slayer ive been on multiple dates with multiple women. Yes that's right, more than one. Anyways, enough of my outrageous bragging.

Here's your golden rules

1. Be a fucking man. Independent, competent at life, a career, "has his shit together."
2. Increase your physical attractiveness. Fashion, fitness, grooming can give almost any man enough physical attractiveness to work with.
3. Have some fucking balls. This means being able to overcome cowardice and leaving your comfort zone.
4. make sure you give the impression to the women you're trying to impress that you're currently dating multiple women. Polyamory is retarded and degenerate, but one or two dates does not make a relationship. If they believe there's other women in your life that you're currently banging, that will make you 1000 times more attractive to them.

There's plenty of other things you can do but these are the main ones.

this

read cosmo and learn how to give oral

uncuck yourself from the patriarchy by reading Judith Butler and feminist theory