PIZZA THREAD!

PIZZA THREAD!

the only real pizza is flatbread with cheese and leaves

>pic not related

Bumping this comfy thread

what's a good cheap substitute for a pizza stone?

I agree thats why I go to subway for my pizza.

toaster oven

Weebs really are this dumb.......

back in my day Subway had a pizza sub, a spicy italian with meatball sauce.

It was fucking delicious.

why don't you just go get a rock from outside?

Thats no za I ever heard of, you must be black

Unglazed tiles from a big box hardware store. The glaze can have lead so don't get those. 4 of the 12" size will work and are cheap as fuck.

FUCKING PIZZAFAGS GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY BOARD!!!

GOD

FUCKING

DAMN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

What spices do you put in your pizza sauce?

mine are: black pepper, salt, cayenne, red pepper flakes, oregano, basil, and a little sugar.

Lets talk about Pineapple + Pizza and the ramifications.

r8 my afternoon 10-topping pizza from a slightly smaller chain.

[spoiler]
It was above average, but not above any other chain pizza really.
The pepperoni was the only part that tasted above average, and the crust was worse than Domino's, I couldn't even finish it.
[/spoiler]

>tfw have only been eating margherita pizza ever since I was 10
>can't stand any other kind of pizza that I've tried (vegetarian, pepperoni, BBQ, chicken)

Am I going to be stuck with eating one kind of pizza for the rest of my life?

Oh yeah also, the smell of the vegetarian pizza is honestly the best smelling pizza ever to me, but I cannot stand the taste of it. I also hate mushrooms more than anything, so that might be a contributing factor.

>only ever eating meme pizza

Reminder that Italians aren't white.

I literally just use high quality roma tomatoes pureed with salt. I sprinkle red pepper flakes, oregano and thyme before baking. I add basil leaves when I remove from the oven. Pizza sauce should be nothing but good quality tomatoes and salt.

Take your meme sauce and shove it.

>No mini table
Shit pizza. Also spoiler tags don't work on Veeky Forums, lurk more.

>Asks what spices do you use for sauce
>reply with quality tomatoes and salt
>hurr durr meme

Faggot millennial.

400-600 calories a slice.

>Pizza sauce should be nothing but good quality tomatoes and salt.

meme sauce for meme pizza, no zest.

Sausage bacon and jalapeno is my new favorite.

Pizza oven is going for the 4th

Glistening Pepperoni Supreme

Less shiny

I still order that! Sometimes I get a BMT with meatball marinara sauce instead.

i want t omake lvoe tot his pizza

Nice. Give us a shot of your wood fired oven.

I wouldn't order it, but I'll eat it.

That's a big big pie.

Back when I lived in Washington state, we had a deli down the road owned by an old Korean couple. They made a Bulgogi pizza and it was the best pizza I've ever had. I miss it so much.

jalapeno and peperoni are a goat combination
I dislike mushrooms

I would eat those.

Colorado = shit'za

was he right?

>tfw I like pizza that's been in the oven longer than usual
>too beta to tell the guy to leave it in longer

*blocks your path

Pineapple on pizza is the skub of the late 2010s

horsecock

more like blocks your arteries

>instant mac and cheese

Why are the toppings still raw?

a real pizza(that i make at home):
>mozzarella
>gorgonzola
>prosciutto
>homemade tomato sauce
>champignons
>basil
>pepers sometimes
>onions
>aragula
>artichokes
>oregano

Pizza Hut pizza, anyone?

How comes they don't fall off the wall?

jesus christ i shouldn't be looking through this thread when i'm starving

After reading this thread it's pretty clear what I'm having for dinner. Chicken tikka lasagna.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

what's the consensus on 'go 'za?

Because the retard ordered too many toppings. Too many and shit doesn't cook. Even pizza hut warns this on their website

Giving me flashbacks to my college days, getting shitfaced and then grabbing some 2am Ian's. Mac and Cheese pizza is the best

it's the reddit of pizza toppings

an affront to all that is rational and sacred

love me some 'go 'za, especially when you add 'cha to it

If the cheese was on top of the sauce and not the other way around, that'd look delicious.

dominoes and pizza hut

I get this place called pizza press, probably about the same as any other build-your-own pizza place but with more options and flavors.
It's nice ordering something different every single time and having cheese options like ricotta, pearlini mozzarella, gouda, sharp cheddar, etc. Overloading pizza with toppings is a rookie mistake tho

Folks, this is your daily reminder that Cici's Pizza should be avoided at all costs.

Even if you didn't see that episode you can tell how dogshit that pizza is just from the picture

>tfw literally 0 (ZERO) goza places in my state
I really want to try some cheese+tomato pie, but apparently Utah can't handle it.

>no oregano, garlic, or basil in the sauce

Then it's just tomato paste not a sauce.

>goza places

You are just looking for the wrong thing. We call them pot stickers in America. Any oriental restaurant will have them.

Pizza I made today.
Asiago pizza sauce, fresh mozzarella, shredded Parmesan, deli style pepperoni, thick cut bacon, and little bit of oregano on a buttered and garlic salted wood grilled crust. Was bomb as fuck,

looks good

I'm in the same boat even down to disliking the stereotypical veggie toppings, especially mushrooms. Pizza shops don't pre-cook their veggie toppings so they end up pretty raw on the pizza and detract from the taste. If you make homemade pizza I recommend garlic steamed broccoli florets and sweet onion+red/orange bell pepper sauteed in olive oil. For the broccoli florets I trim as much of the stalk off as possible before steaming, letting it cool, then squeezing excess moisture out by hand before topping evenly. The combination of flavors from these 3 toppings is the ideal veggie pizza imo and won't disrupt the pizza from cooking thoroughly.

>yeah and could I get that well done
>too beta to say "well done"

what you are isn't beta, it's called being autistic

You know its a normal thing to ask for "well done" pizza right. I do it all the time.

edible

How do you not end up with a pool of grease whenever using pork toppings? If I add any pepperoni, sausage, or bacon I have to spend 15 minutes patting off the oil with paper towels even after absorbing as much as I could before baking.