I need Help Editing/Creating my "Experimental" Novel

(couldn't stick around the last one I made and got archived: last one I will make if this angers the gods of this realm)
I need help editing my novel. I am looking for a special individual/s (this is not the average text) to make my work their own and add their brilliance to mine to finalize a piece of writing I have been struggling with (and chipping away at/for)(for 5 or so years) which may go down in history as a great work and be cherished and celebrate for 100s of years.

I am being overly confident, smarmy, scarily pompous, to attempt to dissuade average bitter people from contacting me, as I have made these posts before, and editors have contacted me ("i've been editing ("worthless garbage") for 20 years and you expect me to sacrifice my most holy precious time to help you for potentially no guaranteed pay but possibly half of the earnings of your pie in the sky?

Please, I am not seeking the icky ilk of your kind.

There must be someone in the world who wouldn't mind a pet project, or who is brave enough to risk beginning a peaceful email conversation with me to determine if in fact I am writing the next bible, and they believe they are worthy enough of contributing.

Looking for an individual/s who may posses qualities such as these:
-intelligent
-creative
-open minded
-well rounded
-poetic
-brilliant
Thank you for your time, and I do hope my writerly soul mate reads this.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/A983Xmgu
youtube.com/watch?v=lLRL7fsQFT8
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5HxAmbf27U
youtube.com/watch?v=qonx7vKoroM
youtube.com/watch?v=LY2BJYBw7TM
youtube.com/watch?v=vh9RI0aLidQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eSWLZVsdZgk
youtube.com/watch?v=fTSFVBJzgnM
youtube.com/watch?v=iaEcDgxm8es
youtube.com/watch?v=DvCM3jHLwxU
youtube.com/watch?v=6PTZOuKx09k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dude why would you ask this on Veeky Forums of all places

self-promotion general?

am I gonna make it Veeky Forums?
>not OP
1/2

When did 'experimental' become synonymous with 'random fucking shit'?
Please end your life

>footnotes in poetry

is that a no?

you're lucky this is really well executed, otherwise the formatting would be unforgiveable

feels a lot like eliot
I know the formatting is part of the point
but I wonder if your talents would be better used within the constraints of linear poetry

Is this what literature has become

Let me guess, you just finished reading Danielewski?

Are you working on a book? Are all the poems like that? Related? Any ever plans for a large cohesive work? Do you write in any other styles?

thanks! I have bunches of linear works, but this one elicits a response on here that's always interesting

I haven't read him yet. Is House of Leaves any good?

I am. Most of my poems are linear. I obsess over certain concepts in my writing and large swathes of it are related.
I love to write haiku and I've been writing a lot of rhyme-heavy free verse lately

>䇶��*JQ�J���*�eܧ�RtR-�Fd�U*l�C֎�oהĈ]U�|*4۰�>�C��́\�0������
ʛ6SŖ!uPa�����_C�� ��3�� �)��W��0�jU�Q�R��8
yE�~cL@t���C��3L
D���}���t��|&N3�!�#I�s}Źl6��MC���{mϵjg�Y���H����L�?��Ŷ���ZU@���n�#Y�.\�:z��"8������q��@v�3+�
���|5r��^[_-��

Might you at all be interested in helping with my novel? how old are you? pure curiosity

I'm sincerely interested, OP. What's your e-mail? We could make something that changes the way humans think forever.

I of course have no way to know if you are trolling me or not, but of course I hope you are not, and of course I hope you are intelligent, creative, talented, and skilled:

pastebin.com/A983Xmgu

There are some beautiful lines in here, just cut out the bullshit. Just write poetry.

You'll never fully emulate my style no matter how much you try to be me.

i'm horrible at editing
it takes me 7 or 8 proofreadings to be relatively free of typos
unfortunately I am focusing on my own pretensions atm, but i get it and I understand the want of a writing partner.

thanks man

probably not, user

Interesting how it would look on actual page

on 8/2 x 11 it looks like a fax with a toner issue

the fact i can't find a way to shuffle it around (mainly part 1) to fit on a5 or other sizes is a big issue preventing me from trying to put it in a collection. Maybe I could do like a centerfold like nudie magazines do.

How many different 'modes of sense' does it make to you? Is there are 'right' way to read it? Or several, at least, that you are aware of? Does ""everything"" have "'specific"" meanings, at least to you, at least that you may be generally aware of?

Man I thought I was a fucking faggot with my poetry, thanks for making me feel better about myself.

>How many different 'modes of sense' does it make to you?
I'm happy-ish with it looking at most of its structure and how it reflects the 'narrative'
I'm super happy with most of the wording and how the allusions stack in it
I think it makes sense in some broad ways, but trying give it the very specific narrator I wrote it in mind of would be difficult to say the least (which i think, reflects a failure on my part)

>Is there are 'right' way to read it?
No, but I do keep in mind that left-to-right is a big deal and try to use that to guide a reading

>Does ""everything"" have "'specific"" meanings, at least to you, at least that you may be generally aware of?
yes, but I don't think they are as necessary as the attempted emotional content

that's a hostile thank-you

I sent you an email as "A"
:^)

>, but trying give it the very specific narrator I wrote it in mind of would be difficult to say the least (which i think, reflects a failure on my part)
I dont think thats a failure on your point: I was strictly wondering if the average person may look at this and say :I dont know where to start, I hardly know what any of this means::

I was simply wonder how much more than the average person would you know of your work... and I guess if you had any guess how close that would be to 'how much is possible to be garnered from the writing', which of course is the "art if ambiguous and infinite and subjective" as a billion people can look at the simple mona lisa and think a billion things

So yea, I was simply wondering if 'every word, and every possible linking way you wrote it' 'has some meaning to you', of course in some sense that answer must be yes, as you are aware of every word on the page: though I understand if some or most was written in a 'free-automatic' state.

>I sent you an email as "A"
>:^)
I hope you are a Genius over the age of 22
--___--

no was written in a 'free-automatic' state

i sometimes use that sort of thing to break out of writer's block, but I rarely go back to a piece that does this.

i completely understand why someone would believe that however.

none of it*

>Just write poetry.
>there is only one way to write poetry

Believe in me, user. I have no doubt in our potential.

>9129423
OPs can or cant bump their own threads, how does that work?

This is some fucking excellent pasta. Will be curating for my collection

Hey OP my email is [email protected] if you want to chat. Please send me a sample of your work so I know what I'm dealing with.

Going to sleep, maybe this bumps.

youtube.com/watch?v=lLRL7fsQFT8
(whole thing is absolutely great but, I truly love it all, but really am attracted to 3rd movement at: 10:37 , its cute, funny, clunky, awkward, pretty, beautiful, difficult, playful, love it lately :) )

pastebin.com/A983Xmgu

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5HxAmbf27U

youtube.com/watch?v=qonx7vKoroM

>dude why would you ask this on Veeky Forums of all places
Because 1 does not equal 4,000 and you never know who might be lurking

If this lives until im back from working out ill make a new email adress. Am intrigued.

Shot you an e-mail. Godspeed, user.

Thanks guys. Im praying, for my sake, you guys are good ;)

youtube.com/watch?v=LY2BJYBw7TM

hearty chuckle

If there was a rooney it would be a bump

youtube.com/watch?v=vh9RI0aLidQ

youtube.com/watch?v=eSWLZVsdZgk

youtube.com/watch?v=fTSFVBJzgnM

Whoa! Bravo!!!

Sorry but what's going on? Since when does Veeky Forums listen to classical guitar? Reveal yourself and be kissed.

Solid. I actually don't like poetry all that much. This is good. Not heavy on imagery, but imagery can slow shit down, so who needs it? "fuck into a nuclear family" doesn't fit, it is too agressive. Then again, who gives a fuck what I think. Write a whole book like this and it could be sequel to FW.

youtube.com/watch?v=iaEcDgxm8es

>fuck into a nuclear family"
He could use 'sex into a nuclear family' if those particular letters are too harsh

Yes. Ana Vidovic and Li Xie (sp) are great. Hadn't heard of the two you showed me. Thank you. Post throwaway so we can be friends.

>pastebin.com/A983Xmgu

Im op. Do you happen by any chance to be something of a literary/poetical/political/philosophical genius?

youtube.com/watch?v=DvCM3jHLwxU

youtube.com/watch?v=6PTZOuKx09k

Sorry went to bed, just made one now
[email protected]