Graduate from university

>graduate from university
>forget 90% of the material

Now you can use your CompEng PhD to make some Java games.

That's fine my brother. Just remember that the 10% you do remember should include:

>All the basics of your field in general. In math, this would be elementary identities in geometry, algebra, combinatorics, set theory and logic.
>All the basic ideas of all the courses you took, such that if you ever reread a textbook you already know the gist of the subject and can relearn it quickly
>All about your specialization

If you remember those 3 parts of your education then you will be fine.

literally everyone

It's okay user everyone except the true geniuses forget most of what they learn

The thing is though, you didn't "forget" it for good. If you restudied it you'd lean it way faster than the first time. And the more you keep looking back and reviewing the more it would cement in your mind. Don't wait decades though it might go away.

Try to skim your old notes and textbooks and try to remember it all again. It's okay if you forget the really subtle details if you don't use it. We have a finite amount of time to live and you most likely won't ever write a proof again

>Aced my biology course in the fall semester
>B+ in my physics course in the spring semester
>Still know jack shit about anything STEM

I'll never learn

>get B/B+ in class
>literally barely scraped by without understanding anything

the grade inflation is powerful, perhaps.

>graduate top of my class
>still have no fucking idea what I'm doing or what anyone in my field does on a day to day basis
k

>ITT: brainlets
You retards know that you must not remember your general education shit for life, right?

If you forgot 90% of the material of your specialization, got bad news for you senpai

I'm inclined to agree with person. I'd say OP dun goofed and I can only hope that freshmen see this and realize that memeing your way through academia is not a good tactic.

Study hard, don't make up excuses, review material every now and then. University should not be a warehouse for young adults who lack goals in life.

lol

majority of the time I feel like my brain just does shit on auto mode or something. Once I start to think about what I'm doing using what i've learned, I get confused with my thoughts. I don't question what I do too deeply, I just do it.

*dab*

Why do we even bother? My 98th percentile IQ will never allow me to be graduate level material, 150 IQ is the minimum cutoff for anyone who wants to be anything in academic world.

I'm in grad school and I can always just go and take an IQ test and spam the wrong answers. Go to campus and start dabbing whenever I meet new people. To prove my point that IQ is not necessary for grad school.

>thinking a degree means anything
if anything it just shows you have conviction unless you have a degree with real value in STEM

regardless of that being a meme, depending on where you went it can really say alot about you

but still you should retain some of what you learned otherwise thats bad news for future employment

>graduate from university
>forget 90% of the material

Money.

Well.

Spent.

I purposely forget the humanities and liberal arts class stuff. In those classes I don't care about learning, just passing with the highest grade. I will bullshit my way through too with ultra sjw type answers to appease my feminist professor.

>I have no balls and no backbone

Look at people like him. He apparently has a stem degree, yet he can't even write properly, a simple dot at the end of a sentence is too much for him.

>get old textbooks
>try to visualize studying for a test
>recall 50%

>no balls and backbone
What do I get out of pissing off my professor other than a bad grade? What will I accomplish out of pissing him/her off?

>>I have no balls and no backbone

This. Got my MD now and everyone told me the same.

You could get an actual discussion. If they're well reasoned and backed up by evidence you can't be marked down for that so just report them if they do

I have no idea what I'm doing.

That because you are a passionless faggot that studied just for the grades.

you have bad news for the majority of college graduates?

They are not forgotten. You just have to update your neural network. Do exercises.

Everyone forgets everything they learned but their 101/fundamental classes. The only exception is professionals in academia, or autists. The good thing is once something is learned once it can easily be picked up via a reference, at least it feels that way because you're not being tested on it anymore.

You're brain(let) laid down neural pathways. What you learned is still fragmented in your brain and when you go back to it in the future not only will it be easier to learn again it will also make more sense.

I want to fondle Wojak's testicle brains

>remember the complex and high level stuff
>but I forgot the quadratic formula

>Education is free in my country
However i'm lazy a.f. and i barely pass my exams.My life is pointless

Haha oh shit, I can't even remember the quadratic formula..... haven't used that for a decade

>studying univeristy
>forget what you learned day after exams