Join me in creating these stupid hierarchies, Veeky Forums

Join me in creating these stupid hierarchies, Veeky Forums.

template

I feel like the gap between the first and second images in these is too large, there should be one that's just a regular brain

Fixed

t r u t h

Why?

>I wrote a new book, one that's 2 1/2 times bigger than the first one. It's so big that, even with font size 10.5 instead of 12, it's 538 pages, nearly twice as much as 10EM. The Secret in the Basement is also far more character-driven and much more like playing an actual role-playing game. Unfortunately, because I ran out of time to release it for the holidays, the book isn't fully completed. The story is complete but some of the maps are left out. Because of this, and knowing that digital copies get free updates, I'm releasing SitB as digital only for $5.12 (the early bird price). Having worked on it for an average of 60 hours a week (80 to even 90 hours a week during the last 2 weeks alone), I need a big break, but when that's over wtih, I intend on finishing up the maps and getting the print copy released. The prices for the print copy are not yet official, but guaranteed for one year after the print copy's release is the early bird pricing, a rather low price, lower than even the typical holiday pricing. The most likely price range for the early bird is $18.95 to $21.97 ($20.48 most likely) for paperback and $27.95 to $32.97 ($30.72 most likely) for hard cover. Those prices will increase to $23.95 to $28.97 (most likely $25.60) for paperback and $31.95 to $36.95 for hard cover (most likely $34.56).

>fix'd

/pol/, pls

i love this

this is great

Fixed

You think you're funny?

Fuck you.

My mere existence is enough to rouse indignation in all those who have bad blood in their veins.

PISS CALVIN Edition

>Nietzsche higher than Schopenhauer AND Hegel

you know the principia cowritten with bertrand cuck russel was thoroughly BTFO'd by kurt godel, right?

Why does that make Foucault upset?

DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT ROTHBARD YOU STATIST FUCK
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

You know it's true

Official Nrx Dark Enlightenment Edition

Honestly, this meme was more fun when both columns were variable, and the right one included shit like anime, consoles, food, types of women etc.

Whitehead himself personally renounced that. His metaphysics has nothing to do with the Principia.

Friedman should be 2, then Keynes and Piketty.

The definitive cuckolding hierarchy. I'm willing to debate anyone on this.

There is literaly nothing wrong with /pol/

Cringe

True.

Just terrible.

This is better

how do I get into philosophy? where should I start? I am reading Aristotles Politics right now

Ignore the new fags, I miss this meme.

Fuck you shelley is top-tier

Shelley>Keats>Blake>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Byron

>implying it's possible to become a dialectical materialist after reading Nietzsche and Jung

WEW lad

Post the original faggot.

kek

>not posting the real original.

>ulillilia turned into an anarcho-capitalist

posting oc again

has anyone on Veeky Forums ever read summa theologica?

the whole thing? I don't know. I've read the concise summa and selections from the original summa

Is Freser's book on him any good?

you can't start with aristotles you dumb faggot

yea bruv, i have, ama

Are the intelligible species abstracted from the phantasms what our intellect understands, or that whereby it understands?

I love it.

that whereby it understands

it's quite simple really

This one is backwards.

/pol/ pls

pls go

lol

Which work?

top keks

kek

Lol

but Corn didn't exist in Europe at that time???

No, you fuck you

It's a hierarchy not a step by step ya dingus.

The final boss.

Anyone have the corn copypastas?

shit taste kill yourself

>interdimensional cuckolding

I wager you'd win

>transhuman cuckolding
So the Major from Ghost in the Shell grows a robopenis and fucks my wife? Is that was this means?

its a meme ya dip

Very good about metaphysics and natural theology. Not so good on the rest (especially ethics), but if you have to start somewhere, it's a good place.

Memes aside, didn't Moldbug jump ship? I still can't decide if he ended up with enormous or negligible soft-influence.

Dont fight it,embrace the redpill.

/pol/ pls go

y dnt u go /pol/

Becose i cant leave before i give someone a redpill.

Yes, it's about the anxiety of a superior being fucking your partner. Imagine a child who has been genetically modified from birth to be super intelligent, attractive, and powerful. They were grown inside an artificial womb, being fed a perfectly crafted nutrient rich diet to assist growth. From the moment they are born, they are hooked up to all sorts of supplements and hormones to make them superhuman. Education is down to an exact science, and thanks to enhanced mental faculties, better learning and memory, and an indomitable drive, they are able to take full advantage of their education and training. By the time they are 20, this uberperson is seven feet tall with a perfect, powerful body, stronger than an Olympic lifter and faster and more athletic than an Olympic sprinter. Their face is godlike in appearance. Perfect proportions, prominent bones, well developed features. They possess mental and intellectual abilities that surpass any on earth- an IQ that is immeasurable, perfect photographic memory with perfect recall, the ability to learn new ideas and techniques as quickly as they are taught them. They could enter into any field; mathematics, art, science, history, philosophy, and become the top of that whole field in a matter of years. They are also extremely emotionally and verbally intelligent and can manipulate people with ease. And they have a massive 15 inch dick thicker than a baseball bat. How would you possibly compete with such a transhuman? You with your genetic defects and low testosterone and trouble speaking correctly?

The answer, of course, is to enhance yourself cybernetically. Brain implants, artificial limbs, organs, and eyes. Thus begins the great arms race, each striving for perfection. The ideal human vs. the twisted metal half man-half machine. But, for the cuckold, this is also a threat; thus cyborg cuckolding is born- your wife gets fucked by a massive vibrating machine dick

this

There was no corn in Ancient Rome

>aka ulillillia
I actually laughed at this

LOST

>tfw actually a neoreactionary/xenofeminist tranny who recently started taking hormones
I feel very, very personally attacked by this, holy shit.

you've redpilled me, pls leave now

When you get home today. Rather than open Veeky Forums, you'll type on Google: K-A-N-T Groundwork of the Metaphysic of Morals.

It's public domain! Zero cost!

Then you'll pick and choose, let's see, the first three pages!

"Professor, but what about the other pages?"

Fuck that!

He didn't bothered to write a thousand, we'll give him a chance: Three pages!

You select it, print it, and then read.

"Professor, but three pages takes only a minute and a half."

No! It doesn't! Because you'll take the first paragraph, then read it. It'll produce a certain discomfort on you. This with the class! With the class.

Then you take the first paragraph and reads it again.

"Sir, are you calling me stupid?!?!"

No.

Or in case I am, calling you stupid, you can call me stupid as well, because that's how I read.

You read the first paragraph for a third time. Then goes to the second paragraph: Once, twice, three times. You'll spend an hour on three pages.

"Professor, this way I won't ever know the end of the story"

So... It doesn't have; end of story!

The rest of the book is as uninteresting as these first three pages. You aren't missing a thing. Stick only with those first three pages. Alright. But why? You may ask me. Because otherwise, if you don't experience the reading of a difficult text, at this time, believe me, you'll have lost the opportunity, the opportunity...

And you're gonna say:

"But professor, I have no interest in philosophical matters"

No! It's just a matter of brio!

Do you have brio?

You know what's brio? Someone tells me: Smarty pants, you're tosquinho. You can't comprehend.

"Woooow, gosh, I get back home, and then, the first thing I'll do. Not even piss, buddy. I'll go there, I'll type Kant and pick the text to read. Why? Because, how can someone write something that I can't understand? There's no way! I'll read that shit until I understand it!"

This is brio! Otherwise someone shits on your head and you won't react! Or not, you can take Kotler, that one with a small Earth on it's cover, right? Go on... yeah, that's the limit for you, buddy. You have a cap, there's no way to you beyond it, alright, yeah, the winds blows, the tide tides, the frog croaks and you're a marketer. You, above that you don't pass. You're giving reason for the Greeks. You know that? Born to be a fool. No, no, no! You can't do this! This hurts the soul!

Thats not enough!

I can hear the Latin accent through the autism. Not to be rude.

Everybody here supports Trump. That's not even the redpill. The redpill is: Trump is a leftist, just like most of the GOP. Try to keep up. /pol/ really is a much less interesting place since the election; all the heretical thought is on NRx Twitter now.

>Trump is a leftist

What did he mean by this?

Memes aside, this is unironically backwards