Is it, dare I say, the champagne of cheap beers?

Is it, dare I say, the champagne of cheap beers?

Yuengling is the best of the cheap beers.

I stick with pbr if I am going cheap. Although Busch will do.

Pic related is my go to, but I am pretty sure you can't get it outside the northeast.

The patrician choice

>inb4 PBR

I'm drinking Busch Light because I'm Veeky Forums,

sorry i only drink dixie beer.

Miller Highlife literally uses the tagline "the champaine of beers"

>Veeky Forums poster drinks busch

checks out

>yuengling
>cheap
Pick one. At $12.99 for a 12 pack of 12oz bottles it's pretty expensive compared to Busch at $13.99 for a 24 pack of 16oz cans.

This OP, you massive faggot.

I have a buddy that switched from Bud Light to Busch. I'll drink it when I'm at his house, but it's far too sweet for my tastes.

I'll stick with my PBR.

Idk why you'd compare bottles to cans but a 24 pack of Yuengling is like 20 dollars so that's a good ass deal considering it tastes so damn good.

Those prices do not relate to where I'm at. I compare them because the difference is negligible. And for $28 I could have 48 Busch 16oz beers, which makes 62 12oz beers, compared to 24 for $8 less.

Busch is horrible, I drink cheap beer but Busch is undrinkable. Horrible taste. Pic related is the best cheap beer.

Hey duder, I work for Gansett! We sell pretty much up and down the east coast, but obviously the core market is New England and NYC. We just opened the new brewery in Pawtucket! Everything is coming out of there except for the lager.

NO, miller high life is the champagne of beers, it even says that on the can.

Is it, dare I say, the shitpost of /ck?

im on board with this, except that Busch is undrinkable.
it's just not top end where rolling rock is actually sort of crisp and refreshing.

Genesse cream ale, but it could be at a premium in other territories.

fuckin right, son.

beer is great with gumbo. nice thread.

Wrong thread

Miller lite tastes better and has less calories/carbs

It tastes like Coors banquet

I won't drink at a bar unless it has Busch 16 ouncers