Whoa

Whoa

You're just finding that out now?

I've smoked a pack a day for 10 years and just ran a 5k and I'm running a half marathon next year.

You faggots wanna live forever?

>Mercy For Animals

ok

5k is fuck all

I smoked 1.5 packs a day for 10 years, and quit. Now I eat 5 eggs a day and you fuckers are unironically telling me this shit? If I had to choose, I'd go back to smoking.

It's 3.1 and a half is 13.1. I've done both before but the question remains...

Just drink a cup of coffee a day, it's good for liver recovery and your cardio vascular system.

Fucking google "benefits of coffee"

How many cigarettes has Gaston smoked equivalent vis a vis the cigrette to egg transitive property.

I drink 5 a day.

13.1 is fuck all

do the berkeley and then post

Alright badass. I'm just saying I smoke too much but can run a half no problem.

My O2 is a little low (96.2%) but not like, an issue. Also eggs are delicious.

i totally agree with this unsourced image

96.2% is fuck all

What if I smoke an egg every day?

i should start eating more eggs

Mustard gas.

You clearly must not like eggs...

Spinach can cause kidney stones. Whole grains have antinutrients. Drinking too much water at one time can kill you.

My Grandpa died at 96.

Fried eggs almost everyday and smoked like a train.

I unironically hope I die young.
Who the hell wants to be old?

Trains cant smoke, the d have lung

Well, now I'm gonna start eating two eggs per day.

That's the dumbest shit I've ever read.

It's easy to say things like that when you're young.

Didn't I just post that in the last thread?
WTF?

OH GOD SOMEONE ALERT JOE ROGAN

You would be doing much better if you didn't smoke.

I clock 9 minute miles for longer runs which is pretty average and nothing to brag about.

It's too late for him now, let him sudoku in piece

bullshit

I mostly just don't want to smell like fucking shit all the time, and having people assume I am a redneck, so I avoid smoking

*proceeds to eat 24 eggs every day*

>9 minute miles
>good

If you could live to 100 with the health of a fit 20 year old you wouldn't say the same thing. That's why a lot of research is going into keeping quality of life high instead of just extending lifespan for people now.

nah, i think he is saying that since most of the hobbies you have die out before you even reach the 30's. in case you didnt know people no longer want to be old because of the lack of value that there is in living after seeing what life has to offer.

T. Vegan propoganda. Just eat whatever you want, because everything feels pain and will give you cancer.

I literally eat 5 eggs a day?
Am I died?

>eggs contain all the nutrients needed to make a brand new chicken
>"it's bad for you to eat those!"

Yes. This is hell

boomers are why I'm not a winner

fake news

brb gonna buy some eggs

Good cuz I eat 2.

Good, I love eggs.

> he said it was good
jesus, chill out

>things vegans want people to believe

I had a very young coworker, about 24 years old, who had lost most of his teeth and the remaining ones looked like hell, all because of smoking. I mean, this guy wasn't some 50-year-old who had a lifetime of abusing his teeth, he was just a couple of years out of college. And he looked like shit. I don't know why he didn't have the rest of his teeth pulled so he could just use dentures.

I've got you beat; I've smoked a pack/day for fifteen years and eat six eggs for breakfast at least three times/week. I'm thirty-five and my doctor says I'm wasting his time when I come in for annual check-ups (I'm his healthiest patient).

>lost most of his teeth
>all because of smoking
Yeah, but that was meth, not tobacco.

Or he didn't give a fuck about oral hygiene. He probably didn't brush his teeth once when he got out of his moms house.

>vegans actually believe this

Consider the following three posts/

Cholesterol builds up in human arteries and cause heart attacks in hundreds of thousands of Americans per year.

You are supporting and defending an industry who willing serves YOU pic related.

Vegans don't just believe the facts they search for and the majority of the time vegans know the facts about food.

People like you say the same dead beat BS story bro. You are brainwashed.

Correction, four posts.

cholesterol is going to build up in your arteries no matter what, you think you're going to reach 80 with clean arteries when you're a healthy person, no it doesn't fucking happen
eggs are no worse cholesterol wise than anything you eat throughout the day you're not going to fucking die from eating eggs you're going to fucking die from being old as shit like everyone else in the world that eats """""healthily""""""
eggs are fucking harmless back off

Cholesterol is fat building up inside of your arteries. That type of cholesterol only occurs from cooked animal products.

I preffer to live without and expensive addiction like that buddy

>instead of posting facts like "here's some info" every vegan post is "I hope I can kill every single one of you evil meat-eaters, you make me sick"

Whatever happened to that respect for human life, huh?

I'm largely vegetarian when I'm home, but as a sc/out/, most of my meat comes in the form of fresh caught wild fish, shellfish and small mammals which are taken as quickly and cleanly as I possibly can to minimize undue suffering. In fact, it could be said that anything I catch dies faster and less painfully than it would if it were taken by other carnivorous wildlife (squirrels never die of old age, you know, they're grabbed by a pair of razor sharp talons, and dragged through the air for several minutes before being ripped apart, gut first while still alive). Tell me again how my entirely organic, free-range, quick-kill meats are bad?

The bait is weak.

I agree that you are far less of a detriment to humanity then someone who purchases conventionally raised animal products.

I actually love firearms and hunting believe it or not. Hunting is the backbone of firearms rights around the globe.

Unfortunately you are in the minority of meat eaters just as vegans and raw foodists are in the minority of diet choices.

Cheers, fagot!

I eat 8 eggs a day and smoke about half a pack a day so I'm smoking like 50 cigarettes a day or 2 1/2 packs a day

>He still believes in the diet-heart hypothesis

welp...

These are the types of people who post mostly image replies. It's not their fault, really

Sure, just ask a vegan
You probably won't even have to ask, just say "hi" and they'll get to it pretty soon

Yeah that's a lie. Eggs are high in protein and omega-3's. Unless your cholesterol is in the 300's you'll be just fine.

>diabete
>from protein
corn syrup is vegan

Thanks for the laugh mate, not the guy you were replying to but he just kept taking the bait like the hungriest of the hungry.

I eat eggs nearly everyday and smoke about five to ten bowls of pipe tobacco every week.

Come at me, cancer.

>mercy for animals

Totally not made up just to promote veganism. Nope.

Try crack, I understand it's monetarily reasonable.

>former smoker
>wake up in the middle of the night coughing
>feel like shit after smoking that first cig of the day
Drinking hangovers 10x worse because "need muh cigs"
>money tight because expensive habit
>finally quit smoking because reasons above

>eat at least 1 egg a day
>don't wake up wheezing at night
>don't cost $10/dozen
>feel full and energized when having one for breakfast with some water/oj

Yeah, I'm gonna stick with the eggs.

That's an awesome point.

FUN FACT:

98% OF THE WORLD'S OCTOGENARIANS REGULARLY EAT EGGS.

78% OF THE WORLD'S OCTOGENARIANS POLLED EAT AT LEAST ONE EGG PER DAY

>FUN FACT:
>98% OF THE WORLD'S OCTOGENARIANS REGULARLY EAT EGGS.

So, If I want to live to 90, eat lots of eggs?

Thanks!

Sugar coffee doesn't count, BLACKED or gtfo.

Well considering 1 egg = 5 cigarettes and Gaston eats five dozen eggs daily, simple math tells us Gaston effectively smoked 300 cigs a day

FUN FACT:

Misa Okawa, Japan's oldest person (117 years old) ate at lease 2 eggs each day, along with rice and some vegetables.

So if you want to live a long, healthy life, make sure delicious eggs are a part of your nutritious breakfast!

>FUN FACT:
>98% OF THE WORLD'S OCTOGENARIANS REGULARLY EAT EGGS.

Japan, who's nation includes the oldest (and healthiest) senior population on the planet, regularly promotes egg consumption by seniors to help reduce onset osteoporosis as well as a host of other age related degenerative diseases.

>Mercy for animals
How the fuck does eating an unfertilized egg harm animals?
Explain yourselves vegans

Better than me.
6 minute miles is supposed to be high class. Fuck that, though

>implying living longer is a good thing
As long as I don't die before 50, I'm just fine with scraping off life expectancy

You don't want to live long enough to see the human beans colonize the sun?

Some of us aren't poor and can afford it.

These are the same people who won't breast feed their babies because breast milk is dairy.

I just went and cooked 5 eggs because of this
the sooner I can stop living in the same world as vegans, the better

Imagine eating a diet that requires you to supplement B12, a necessary nutrient, but thinking that your diet is more natural and healthier.

The animal products you eat contain B12 because the animals were give supplements.

No contemporary diet is 'natural' unless you are an actual hunter-gatherer.

Complete bullshit. Where do you think B12 comes from in the first place? I never claimed that any contemporary diet is natural: I only pointed out what vegans--what every vegan that I've ever spoken to--believe.

your brain is literally made of cholesterol, you fucking retarded faggot.

the sun can trigger a cancer cell that wont multiply, so what? fucking people need to take a science course before they start swallowing all these blanketed stats

>The animal products you eat contain B12 because the animals were give supplements.
and where exactly does the B12 in the supplements come from, genius?

>Complete bullshit. Where do you think B12 comes from in the first place?
>and where exactly does the B12 in the supplements come from, genius?
Bacteria.

>I never claimed that any contemporary diet is natural: I only pointed out what vegans--what every vegan that I've ever spoken to--believe.
You must talk to some particularly silly vegans then, every half-educated person knows that completely veganism is rare to non-existent in hunter-gatherer societies.

Although the very idea of a 'natural' diet is in itself nonsensical.